Everyone I know has graduated university this year and I'll only be starting this year

Everyone I know has graduated university this year and I'll only be starting this year

Attached: 03d.png (400x381, 125K)

Everyone I know graduated in 2009, I started last year

Everyone I know died from AIDS and Ebola

Attached: 1547581765689.png (726x710, 300K)

Do you feel uncomfortable with them knowing about your tertiary studies or discussing it with them?

I just graduated and am starting a new major. Brazil's jobs are not easy for not Doctors nowdays.

I will start uni next year and I will be 5 years older than everyone
kill me

Attached: 1536946697639.jpg (2048x2048, 379K)

I began and graduated on time but it took me two and a half years to find a job afterwards

At least you're starting, mate. Keep it up

How old are you?

I haven't spoken to them

Same. Honestly my ego or rather my Shame is dead at this point that it wraps around to self confidence to observers but people who are really good at reading people or those similar to me can see through it easy.

How is that bad?

A lot of my friends started studying at university right away after high school while I instead have worked different jobs and got work experiance and saved money. While my friends study right away just to "do something" I have experiance to know what I want to study and the money to not be poor student.

I didn't rush studying and could figure out what I want to work with in the future. Never understood this mentality that

>Studying at university right after high school
>Better than people who work after high school

Age is ireelevat at uni

Really wish there was a term for it.

Same
I have a degree on economics, and I started civil engineering last semester (I'm 26 years old)

You mean like working a trade or apprenticing cut that's different.

Because you're a lazy fuck, lachlan

what can you even do with a Brazilian degree?
serious question

Attached: 1501016523301.png (600x580, 360K)

Same here

Work?
This is a stupid question

for like $11/hr ?
LOL

Because if you want to build a career in some field you just wasted a bunch of years.

Of course, this boomer logic doesn't really apply in most places anymore as uni degrees are overabundant and fon't guarantee employment.

Working at any job overall. Like for real some of my friends who study right after high school have never had a real job before.

When they graduate their resume will be empty and they will have no money. it's not getting a job that will be hard for them it's getting used to working.

I have friends that are studying something they are not even motivated for.

Yes, this is a decent salary here

Except most that study right after high school are still immature and only study something to study something.

Especially since they have only been studying their whole life, workinga nd studying are completely different and it takes time to get used to it.

The two are shit. Civil engineering is the second job to have more graduates every year after Law. Even in the countryside is full of them. My cousin gains around 2000 reais a month and works in the middle of the Amazon doing amerindians houses for the government. It is not a easy market. I hope Bolsonaro start some great projects after finishing his reforms. We are screwed. I am doing Agronomy. I like plants and animals, always lived at the countryside. My only downside it is not very good at math.

Don't know? What you make with a gender studies degree?

11USD is actually 44R$. It way above the average wage. Brazilians actually measure their gains using the month wage, not the hourly or year. We live at edge, always wanting next month.

can you be more obnoxiously american

lmao that is actually depressing

Isn't minimum wage in the US also 11 dollars?

>what is PPP
stupid mcdonalds

Somewhere in that general area give or take a dollar.

It is history. We also do use grocery stores that much, but big hypermarkets where we buy all the stuff needed for a month to a family. So when the prices go up, we are not catched unprepared.

>ireelevat
Interesting choice of spelling.

Not really.
11USD/hr in Brasil would be far above most Americans when considering relative costs, though I imagine Brazilians are extremely thrifty in comparison as Americans don't have any savings and waste money impulsively.