I have just taken a £50k loan to buy LINK

I just took a 5 year (6 month) loan out to buy LINK. APR is 12%. It'll make me a top 75 wallet. STRAP IN BOYS

Attached: Sergey-Nazarov.jpg (751x712, 64K)

Do eet !
Link 1k eoy boi !

Either brilliant or beyond retarded. Im 100% in LINK but I’d never invest more than I could lose

retarded

It'll take me up to 475k LINK.

I earn £4000-6000 a month from my business, and repayments for this loan are £950 for 60 months. It is a big fucking risk, but LINK at a few bucks within 5 years and i'll be ahead

How many can you get with that?
Good on you mate.
The brave get the bounty!

SAGE

Plus the 125k I already have, yeah. Will take a while to buy up 350k LINK. Market buy would break it.

you might want to check the math on that again. The repayment is 1,112 per month...

Don’t let that wealth corrupt you buddy. LINK will be $100+ in the next couple years. Nothing worse than gaining the world and losing your soul.

Aye aye capin

If it pulls off, i don't have much to corrupt. I'll just buy a bunch of land to explore and have trees to look after.

Don't think it could go wrong if you buy now. But I would sell some when we're going back up.

YOU ARE A MANIAC

I don't understand these LARP threads. Even if you believed LINK would moon when a deal is signed why wouldn't you wait until ETH (and thus LINK) stops dropping so you could buy more at the bottom.

>there are people this dumb
amazes me

>LINK price is what it is despite artificial buy pressure from Jow Forums taking loans and going all in
>stinkies think they're sitting on a gem
wonder what this board will be like when it goes below 10 cents

We’re max -10% or -15% away from the bottom. Might as well start DCAing now

>not understanding how important LINK is

Not gonna make it

why would you take out this loan when 125k link is way more than enough

Is it scam or not? When was last time when that russian man communicate with anyone? I am thinking investing something rather small but it all smell fishy...

Attached: 1529426480453.jpg (640x636, 95K)

I wonder what rank you'll achieve..

Attached: 1522334993131.png (496x409, 34K)

3 years ago - why have 10k Ether when 1k is enough?

>why would you like to have more zhan 125mm$

Attached: 1492615056467.png (454x453, 73K)

not even remotely the same context

125k link is like the top .01%

youre not at risk of having too little

if you had like 1k link and you wanted 10k is comparable to what you just said

but once you already have 125k link you dont need to worry about that

This. I've DCA'd down since it went to 0.30 and gone from 4k to 15k. I'm waiting for it to drop to do my final buy. If it doesn't, oh well, I'm still in a much better position than I was.

Attached: rank3.png (522x434, 33K)

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q