BOW DOWN TO THE NEW KING

LETS GO BOYS

Attached: coinbene_coni.jpg (902x705, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=binance,bittrex,coinbene,okex
coinbene.com/#/
nasdaq.com/press-release/platform-coin-is-everywhere-coni-has-the-potential-to-be-the-good-one-20180615-00180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NKN LISTING IMMINENT.

ONSHALA BROTHERS

LOL NOCOINBEANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1525393075917.jpg (666x660, 105K)

damn 1 mil volume congrats user

how come this just popped up out of nowhere though and got to the top? isn't that a little suspicious? just be careful. took a whole year for binance to get up there.

>eth/usdt volume 5x higher than every other exchange in the world combined

What are the chinks up to this time?

Attached: makesmethink.gif (256x256, 352K)

That’s 1 BILLION with B. Congrats on this, seriously

it's all bot volume with fake orders retards, coinbene will be the first bitconnect of exchanges.

Dividends

ofc its suspicious, doesnt matter tho. this ponzi will make u rich from now til the july 22

Attached: coni.jpg (500x499, 58K)

you're supposed to make your washtrading a little less obvious
what this means: they're not in it for the long run
look at their official twitter and tell me this doesn't have all the hallmarks of a ponzi
this is the next bitconnect/COSS. granted, ponzis always take time to fail so there might be profit to be made, but don't complain if you buy now and it turns out to be the top

but when is da moon

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x680, 30K)

Just added NKN to the deposit, shit is here to stay and they are playing their cards right.

Shitcoin.

Attached: 20180625_103138.jpg (680x700, 157K)

shills before mining is done
would rather pump the coin than use dividends to accumulate

OR whale groups are making money by linking their api bots (a process too complex for your nigger brain to understand) to hype dividend exchanges. The volume is fake like these tits are fake. Only virgins complain about it.

Attached: 3245345345.jpg (1420x802, 52K)

ah so this is the exchange you make money on just by trading?

This is the exchange where you lose all of your money in a chinese ponzi scam

Im making 1 eth a day right now in dividends. even if it doesnt moon (which it will) Im satisfied af

Not literally. It’s just the Singapore bibox. Apparently their coin gives wicked gains

Another stupid obvious coin I’m getting chucked out because muh sec muh unregistered security

funds are safe

It has been a top 10 exchanges for a long time though

fishy as fuck. Once those dividends start drying up and price begins to dump no one is using that shit exchange

It's been getting $90M volume per day even before the promo started.
It's quite a hyped up exchange in china and SEA

I don't believe any of that volume was real either. Now they are just doubling down on the scam.

Yeah must be lot of wash trading but so is all exchanges out there.

They had no fees for a month. It was a buffet for hft traders.

Ask Coinbene admins, why they say they launching coins on there twitter and there telegram and never do...look at a shitcoin called Rovercoin, paid 15 btc for listing, advertised gonna be listed, then deletes all posts and steal money, shady exchange.

Okay this fud is ridiculous. If you have proof go collect your $100k usd prize from the SEC

How many coni u have?

No it isn't, it was like top 30 top weeks ago despite having no fees

95% volume is fake

>SEC
>新加坡

>random guy in Finland downloads anime without paying for it
>cuck governments bends over and the fbi raid the guys house

That's just not true.

I have no idea about CONI, but I deposited there a couple weeks ago to sell my PAL and only created an account because it was a top 5 exchange.

Coinbene & OKEx have completely fake volume.

By Stated Exchange Volume, the rankings look like this:

1) Coinbene

2) OKEx

4) Binance

25) Bittrex

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Wow! Looks like Coinbene & OKEx have massive trade volumes, comparable to Binance!

But wait, are Coinbene & OKEx using wash trading & bots to artificially inflate their stated volumes?

After all, back in March 2018, Sylvain Ribes had done a trade "slippage" study, to discover that OKEx was actually a ghost town.

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
So let's see..

By Google Search Trends:

Binance: 26

Bittrex: 9

OKEx: 2

Coinbene: 1

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=binance,bittrex,coinbene,okex

By Alexa Traffic Rankings:

Binance: #551

Bittrex: #1,972

OKEx: #6,450

Coinbene: #69,630

Conclusion: Coinbene & OKEx are using tons of wash trading & bots to artificially inflate their stated volumes. Among live humans, they are nowhere near as popular as Binance & Bittrex.

Unsecured site doesn't even forward to the secured version. you guys gonna get wrecked with this one lol.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 3.33.33 PM.png (993x352, 58K)

You somehow open the non https version.
Don't open the exchange from links you find on google.
Open it directly from address bar.
coinbene.com/#/
That is the correct site.

see don't fall for the shilling

>1eth per day
that means you have way more than 1 eth in coni. so when the ponzi pops your eth will all be gone because you invested in a ponzi coin that will approach zero with 1b supply kek

is this like Benebabys only coins?

Please explain

>Get 3% of whatever you hold back in dividends
>If you get 3 ETH you are holding 100 ETH in Coni or whatever the fuck this ponzi coin is
>They run out of new money to pay the old money
>Flee with the money you are holding on the exchange
>You are left with whatever you got from dividends which is just a percentage of what you originally had

Its just an exchange version of bitconnect.

>buy stock that gives dividends
>if the business goes bankrupt you won’t get anymore money and your stocks will be worthless
>so it’s a scam

It isn't a stock and the volume is fake. I understand you are a shill so none of this matters to you but everyone who actually thinks this is legit is going to get JUSTD.

You haven't actually made any money until you take all of your shit off the exchange so you don't lose it when they exit scam. Which is always the case with these stupid scams. Go read the old bitconnect threads.

>DIVIDENDS SUCK A DICK KEKS
>DIVIDENDS SUCK A DICK KEKS
>I can't withdraw but that is okay it is just an upgrade
>OH GOD I LOST MOST OF MY MONEY HOLY SHIT

But no feel free to invest in an exchange that suddenly has more volume than every other exchange despite nobody hearing about it as people tell you the reason is dividends.

I do this in scam threads all the time and the responses are always the same. You can listen to me or you can listen to the shills. Just remember who was trying to warn you when it all comes crashing down and the shills move on to the next ponzi.

I unironically never buy dividend coins because they’re unregistered securities.

If the money is coming from people buying the coin, then that’s a masternode style ponzi. But if there’s actually trading going (you realize exchanges hire hft firms and PAY them to provide liquidity), then it functions like a stock that’s actually worth buying. No one said whatever the dividend rate is fixed at whatever rate it is.

Lmao 99% of that trading volume is fake

Never even heard of this exchange until now and it has over 1 Bill in volume?

Attached: 1355433434.jpg (282x334, 16K)

>volume is fake
Define fake

>literally has “con” in the name
HAHHAHAHA

Rearrange CONI and My PAL you get
>I CON MY PAL

Same idea as 1% per day, in a year you’ll be richer than everyone on Earth if it actually worked (Bitconnect)

Literal brain-dead retards like you are the reason Bitconnects and their equivalents continue to exist

>calls others brain dead
>literally lies to make a point

The dividends are based on 40% of their trading fees, obviously if there’s no volume the dividends would go down as well. You are lying about the dividend rate. It is NOT 1% a day.

nasdaq.com/press-release/platform-coin-is-everywhere-coni-has-the-potential-to-be-the-good-one-20180615-00180

But yeah sure, the nasdaq loves to shill Ponzi schemes too

I don’t even own this shitcoin.

You guys are fucking retarded the dividend is based on the exchange fees not the value of coni. You cannot measure it in a percentage as it is highly variable.