Sugar Babies are making me poor

I am spending more than half of my income in sugar babes. How do I stop this addiction? I trusted cryto to keep me afloat, but now that it seems it's kill I will go broke if I continue like this. I was a KVH just a year ago and I discovered this shit and I'm literally traped, I cannot live without their hugs, kisses, hot sex etc

Are regular women a money drain like this usually, is it worth it on the long run? I've spent like 7K€ in those bitches in the last year

Attached: 1529658539740.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Why you wont just get real chink GF for that money?

The worst thing is that I know that their love is fake, the only thing they want is my money. But it has to be like this for non chads, at least I kbow its fake thing that most married betas dont notice or want to notice.

wow that's really sad OP.

if you know it's bad then you should try to get over it instead of just stagnating.

>spending anything more than one drink on a girl to get laid

I seriously hope you guys dont do this

These women are cancer and you’re enabling these entitled cunts.

you are being lured by satan..
wait until you figure that out..
tell one you love her, look into it's eyes..
you see all that love it has for you?
it doesn't.
they're satanic.

try to take one into a church.
if it refuses leave it. no goodbye, no questions,
totally disregard it. it's dead.

it's satanic behavior that will only self destruct you...

be absitenant and find one when u look at them in their eye and say i love you, you see a fire in their eye that mirrors your own..
actually you'll see it in her eye first..
don't even saying "i love you" let it do it first.
and not some fake thot "i love u.."
a real love..

you're being tempted by the devil.
get right with god.

sudden craving for sweet cream

Grow a fucking spine and sort your life out. Jesus fuck, why is everyone on this board such a pussy?

>on this board
welcome to america in [current year]

7k for an entire year is nothing. Sugar daddies have to sustain them basically.

Wait I can have this for only $7k a year?

Attached: IMG_0713.jpg (231x218, 22K)

The religious undertones are increasing on this board. I'm long Big Papa in the sky

Are you me? I'm in the same boat. Discovered sugar babies two months ago and I've been living out my fantasies of all of the hot college girls I missed out on.

I've lost track of how many I've fucked but its something around 10. Spent about 20k in the last few months. All hot girls, the type I use to dream about getting one day.

It is pretty addicting but just like you OP, I need a crypto bull run to keep this lifestyle going.

the sugar babes arent even that good desu

Apparently you can

Thanks user. I'll look out for satanic girls

Why live when you can't have that?

he put some weird form of currency so its probably a relatively poor european country

Attached: tumblr_p7vvcbaTrT1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

this is the reason modern women are all so terrible, it's a symptom of fucking loser enablers like you

Attached: 1525413344399.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Women aren't failing. They're just exploiting an opportunity like any good capitalist. Men are failing.

Well I'm from Spain, we are not poor like eastern europe but we are not as rich either as as the Nordic countries are

This desu
Need a good Christian gf that you can guilt into loving you as she ought to

Yeah its fucking adicting, it's how chads really live since elementary school, once you try it there is no way back. I'm 25 and thanks to this I'm discovering what sex with cute girls in their prime is like and man I don't know how I coule live without this now. The problem is that it's fucking expensive, its eating all the money that I should be saving.

Seriously guys how much would this cost in the us?

Where do I find sugar babies

I probably won't stop doing it but just cut back some or stick to my favorite girls that charge the least. Pray for a 2019 bull run.

Typical price is 300-500 for a 9/10 college age Stacy
SeekingArrangements.com

Secret closed comunities where a veteran member must invite you to enter and after several years of training when you stop being an apprentice and honor your "sugar daddy jr" badge they will give you the "sugar contact list", names telephones and contact methods of sugar babibes. For example you must go to those coordinates in the northen coast at dawn in the next full moon and you will see a cute 19 y o girl, if you say "syrup" to her she will be open to be proposed a jr level arrangement. When you reach higher levels the girls you will be able to access are cuter and younger, and when you are above "Senior Sage monk 5th Dan" level you will have the "virgin contact list" so you will be able to deflower prime pussy.

Nah just kidding, just register on Seeking Arrangement and for a 80€/month subscription you will have all the sugar babies you are able to afford.

get Jow Forums, stop being so autistic and then go on literally any dating website and fuck 6-7/10s easy.

>I've spent like 7K€ i

Trust me f a m you're SAVING money if thats all you spent

I'm already fit and I'm not autistic, I have a good job, play in a couple of music bands, play sports, have a wide circle of friends, I'm exteoverted and outgoing. Its just I not really able to get girls. I get ignored online in dating websites. And IRL I was orbiting girls without actually geting any pussy, just being used by them to boost their egos and get free drinks/foods. This is expensive but at least I dont waste time.

You could keep being a pay pig, or get an onahole.

Feels better than the wimminz shared holes you're paying for, won't sue you/ require child support, ready whenever you are, inexpensive.

3d girls are trash user, I feel sorry for you spending money to be with them.

Attached: ona.jpg (700x800, 311K)

I had the opportunity to be a sugar baby once and I turned it down because the thought makes me sick. They aren’t cancer because they’re failing, they’re cancer because they’re useless leeches. And the men and women that enable them are also cancer. I’d rather fly a sign and live in a tent than give anyone that kind of power over me.

can i be ur sugar baby
will send spread eagle pics

user, stop, if they dont love you for who you are and only are with you because of your money, then they are thots who dont deserve love, look for someone who really loves you, because if you dont stop this soon, they will leech from your money until you are left with nothing, and then they'll leave you and look for their next victim

7k/year is pretty reasonable tbhfam, makes me consider getting into it

I'm sick of this shit OP.

There is literally nothing wrong with Coca Cola.

Attached: gaixinhxinh.com-faye-xiuren-345234.jpg (1600x1067, 199K)

not much of a difference between sugar babes and marriage nowadays though

Wtf is this and how do I invest?

I've literally never spent more than $50 treating a girl, just fap instead of wasting your money on whores

Maybe a couple years ago but it does seem harder now.