Is there anything better than being a NEET?

Ah Monday. Or should I say Wagieday?

Well unlike most wagies I woke up at a nice comfortable time of 4:30 PM and was feeling a bit hungry so I went to my local McDonalds for breakfast.

Thankfully they are ALWAYS serving breakfast so I picked myself up two sausage egg mcmuffins and a nice oreo mcflurry for desert.

Now I get to enjoy this meal and work on personal development for the rest of the day so that I could eventually become independently wealthy.

Attached: Greatmorning.png (594x794, 863K)

>oreo mcflurry
>for desert
>for breakfast
enjoy your diabeetus

I'm a neet and I don't feel the need to laugh at people worse off than me, and I also eat healthy food and don't poison myself.

I'm above you, and so are the wagies you make fun of. You're trash.

Where's the sack?

>woke up at a nice comfortable time of 4:30 PM
>McDonald's for breakfast

damn OP living the life
how will wagecucks ever recover

I can tell you drive a shitbox just by looking at that deteriorated steering wheel. How’s that neet life treating you?

My nigga.

Let's eat McDonald's together.

God damn I love my local friendly McDonald's.

Attached: IMG_20180619_112022~2.jpg (2774x2932, 1.7M)

>pleather wrapped steering wheel
>McDonald's
>dirty white shoes
>thinks he's made it

Attached: 1513409318590.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

No
being a NEET with a phd. not contributing to society is the best life. Wouldn't give up, never, imagine paying for your own healthcare or rent. Fuck that.

wheres your monster to help u wake up

There you are McAnon. I might go get some all-day breakfast later.

Looks like you drive a POS lol don’t brag that mommy and daddy do everything for you give it a couple years and see how that works out for you lol

My mom gave me 100 neetbux and I spent it all on juul pods

Yeah judging by your used 2001 honda, that excuse of a pair of shoes, and that mcdonalds I would say you’re having a great time living in a run down apartment on $1000 max a month. The only thing you’re gonna develop is jacking off more times everyday, well that and depression. The worst part is not only do you go through what I already stated, but this is probably a larp so you also have to wagecuck. Think about that though when you stay up until 4ish!

Attached: AD3C7AA5-D939-47A9-8107-8DB2F9E4068A.gif (572x317, 2.77M)

It's right here, in my hand. Looks like we got a copycat poster, but that's cool because I want everyone to enjoy McDonald's 3 times a day.

Attached: IMG_20180625_170111.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

zero cal, great stuff!!!!

Woah my toe looks fuked up in that pic. I promise it's fine.

Attached: IMG_20180625_170439.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Living the dream dude

Attached: 1529693064937.png (485x443, 25K)

your winning at life kiddo!

Woke up at 11AM as ususal. Went for a 5 mile run and lifted at the gym. Ate some edibles half an hour ago. Gonna bang my gf, grab some McDonald's and play vidya.

You might think it's cool to be NEET, but I'm getting bored as fuck. If crypto goes back up I'm gonna cash out and go back to law school or something (I have an engineering degree now)

Good choice in breakfast brother. I'm so thankful for living in a country where I can afford a nutritious breakfast at an affordable price.

Don't mind all the butthurt wagies here either. Their insults are simply a consequence of their personalities; they cannot help it because of the position they are in.

But I just want my wagie friends to consider that true freedom lies not in an illusion of financial stability, but in personal freedom.

Sure you may be earning $12 an hour, but after taxes and bills thats only about $0.50 an hour. Meanwhile I get to develop my mind and do things that I enjoy doing.

Being a rich NEET, my life goal.

Attached: 094094234.png (1168x633, 1.28M)

Idle hands are the Devil's playground. Whatever you do just stay away from Drugs bro.

Attached: 1507871253154.jpg (482x569, 92K)

>woke up at 11am
>set buy order for bitcoin at $5964
>bought juul pods and redbull
>went for swim
>got tanned
>made a Bane Bobo
>worked out
>listen to music and chilling rest of day while doing some random exercises and watching charts and shit posting

Attached: 17591428479587.jpg (2289x1954, 284K)

Drink more Monster, it's really good for your liver.

Attached: a30.png (985x888, 461K)

Going to the gym and being able to converse with non-wagies is truly a breath of fresh air. You get to have discussions about interesting topics rather than making small talk about work.

But today I'll be skipping the gym since the weather outside is great. I'll go to the park and read on the handy dandy Kindle my mom bought me.

you are a disgrace
no ambitions, will not make it

Is this .. loss?

>Mcdonalds
>personal development
Just stop OP

Attached: AggravatingWarmAlbatross-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 537K)

>mcdonalds
>meal

Pick one you filthy bottomfeeder

Based McDonald's poster hits yet again! That sausage egg McMuffin looks frickin' DELICIOUS! I can literally smell it through the monitor. So glad to see you enjoy a nutritious meal that your local McDonald's provided you for cheap change. Seriously, how based is McDonald's?! I'd say it's, F'ing based! (excuse the language, but some things can't be expressed in conventional words ;)

If by personal development, you mean getting to 400lbs, then OP is well on his way.

>Ah Monday. Or should I say Wagieday?
>Well unlike most wagies I woke up at a nice comfortable time of 4:30 PM and was feeling a bit hungry so I went to my local McDonalds for breakfast.
>Thankfully they are ALWAYS serving breakfast so I picked myself up two sausage egg mcmuffins and a nice oreo mcflurry for desert.
>Now I get to enjoy this meal and work on personal development for the rest of the day so that I could eventually become independently wealthy.
idk why but these threads make me lose it

I'm unironically leaving my house where I work from now and am going to take advantage of one of their awesome offers. Not only are the taking the reins and serving breakfast all day, but for only $4.00 you can pick 2 of either
>Sausage Egg McMuffin
>Bacon, Egg, and cheese mcgriddle
>some third thing I never get
It's amazing!

Top that all off with a refreshing ice cold Diet Coke (gotta watch those calories!) and you have a day heading the right way!