/brit/

Attached: 20181118_005415.jpg (720x719, 320K)

is the national sport of eastern europe hating people who are so similar to you no one else in the world can tell you apart?

Attached: 16365543-52F3-41B1-8750-C3D135E1CFE2.jpg (1000x846, 89K)

no more spic OPs

kek this is me

fuck off I was gonna make the new

Im literally too smart to enjoy peoples company

why are you here then?

give me attention

same

Isn't it strange that for the vast majority of humanity, a very hot climate and tropical weather is the norm? To most of humanity, our quite mild and rainy island is extremely cold for them

screeching

based kiwis

Attached: 1537192116317.png (686x774, 494K)

>I recommend at least giving morrowind a shot beforehand

Attached: 1495382249880.gif (478x350, 2.42M)

Fischer was not a jew. He said they'd never allow the greatest chess player to be a goy. He said this himself. Then he dies and they suddenly find out his dad wasn't his dad really haha wow it's a scandal.

Fischers peak still is the best of all time I think, even to this day, isn't it? But it was short and didn't last long

Wish I was a twitch streamer playing videogames for 8 hours a day making 50k a month.

You snooze you lose.

Attached: Bolt4_BlackGreenLifestyle-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

no

Is it a coincidence that the vast majority of the third world is south of the equator?

thats actually large part of how it went in the netherlands
we were one of the shortest countries in europe up until the 19th century when women all of the sudden decided they would only fuck tall men from now on
of course it wasnt the only factor diet was a large on too but they researched it and it did happen

you lads going out on the lash tonight?

You nigger you jigger

>Despite local reports describing them as Irish Travellers, the family, from Liverpool, insisted that they were British citizens and “not Gypsies”.

Attached: 1523071194800.webm (874x500, 887K)

dont have any friends

going to a silent disco

just to regale tales of my fascinating past and disseminate my philosophy of regular strenuous exercise and daily physical and intellectual improvement and swell support for political machinations that manifest the will of the natural and the good upon the earthly plane

Attached: hkX33.jpg (1100x1399, 168K)

going through the archive and laughing at mentions of me when i wasn't around

Attached: IMG_20180925_173544.jpg (2047x1238, 352K)

Had one of those bullshit diversity conferences when I was in middle school
We were talking about stereotypes. Remember one of my classmates saying: "I'd always heard of the stereotype that if you walk around in Mexican neighborhoods that they throw beans at you, that's why people refer to them as beaners. I didn't believe it, but then I walked through a Mexican neighborhood and had beans thrown at me."

we get it, you're a gamer

He wasn’t a religious Jew but his parents were Jews

His real father:
>Paul Felix Nemenyi (Hungarian: Neményi Pál; June 5, 1895 – March 1, 1952) was a Hungarian mathematician and physicist who specialized in continuum mechanics. Neményi was born to a wealthy Hungarian-Jewish family. In 2002 Nemenyi was identified as the probable biological father of world chess champion Bobby Fischer, not the man named on Fischer's birth certificate. Not only were Regina and Nemenyi reported to have had an affair in 1942, but Nemenyi made monthly child support payments to Regina and paid for Bobby's schooling until his own death in 1952.[22] In addition, Nicholas and Benson found letters by Nemenyi's first son, Peter, identifying Bobby Fischer as his brother.

Attached: 9D5C1824-5A87-4A51-AAE8-60E1337A106E.jpg (287x176, 9K)

Me? About to do a poo.

Post British slags or I’ll report you to the tv licensing bureau

why?

where?

does the government recognise the genocide?

went out monday and wednesday and am fucking knackered so no

>the greatest chess player of all time
>literally the best at pattern recognition in the world
>160+ iq aged 13 or something
>notices a strange pattern with these jew people
DA joooooos though init

kek state

Bristol

>Clean your room

>Wash your penis

What else?

With what friends?

No that's all bullshit Jew fabrication as he said himself before his death. Nice try shlomo

trim your nose hairs

socially inept, ugly, uninteresting, bad personality

wash your arse

Your post is subs and your time is quads. Nice.

can I come?

mild's definitely the word to describe britain
never found it uncomfortably cold or hot there, the only time the weather's unpleasant is when you get caught in the rain

fuck yeah!!
*heads out the back garden in the freezing cold with a 6-pack of cider*

Attached: 1001264.jpg (210x299, 17K)

the /brit/ lads

How can one woman be so based?

Attached: posie_parker.jpg (757x600, 49K)

Nothing wrong with being a Jew if you're redpilled on Jewry and are pro-Europeans rather than pro-Jews

if sir william wallace were alive today he'd be labeled an incorrigible racist freak and would probably be exiled from his own country

Attached: 1539218240797.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

>silent rave
This can’t be real

The strange pattern is that most chess champions come from wealth or families who heavily encourages chess in the first place. If you weren’t good at it as a kid, you’ll never be good

The current champion (with a rank of 2800+, the highest ever in chess history) is a Norwegian born in 1990. Both of his parents were engineers

As for the current female champion,it’s a random Chinese woman

Attached: 75EB40AF-2E7D-4EB7-A3CF-D7C7A8A202E3.jpg (945x1449, 100K)

Whens the next /brit/ meetup. Im coming to london in september

What's the best thing to use?

ok. its at Thekla. swing by for about 10

Went to one in Galway 2bh
It was quite strange

love our mild climate. could not be doing with hot stuffy weather all the time.

yeah, not been out for a while tbf

The fuck were you doing in Galway breh

doesn't that just mean they wear wireless headphones

Why not?

NEED all drone havers locked up pronto

Attached: 814.png (648x669, 350K)

you know im right

Attached: 1538897794437.jpg (1125x1143, 693K)

Attached: 1547818311895.webm (480x596, 904K)

yeah its not literally a rave with no music

yeah with different channels so you can choose what you listen to

pretty fun 2bh

ye

Lachlan add me to dolphin chat senpai

None of your fucking business

screaming

this could be a boy with long hair we'll never know

can tell she's a virgin

Don't disagree with that at all but that isn't the pattern Fischer spoke of for decades. I thought Fischers rank was higher but only for a very brief period anyway, no? Unless it was recently

doesn't this defeat the whole collective experience of a show
sounds like an awkward wank

>Japan is subtropical
Really? This is news to me

Attached: climate_zones_lightbox.png (1000x546, 404K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1545754256323.jpg (283x753, 50K)

mm but then you'll have people dancing to different beats which would look weird

Silent discos are funny when you take off your headphones and hear everybody singing terribly to different songs.

well they're very popular so im going to say no.

sounds stupid
a big part of club PA systems is feeling the music not just hearing it
you would get stereo though since PA systems are almost always in mono
hmmm
perhaps the PA could be used for bass and the headphones for treble?

this is clearly wrong
melbourne and sydney are temperate

gonna go ahead and say it's a wank

Attached: 1300654251001.jpg (645x773, 68K)

I always thought everyone got the same songs

well generally non-autists attend these events and they dont have trivial concerns like that

what is 'sandra's winter sun'

*alt-tabs*

*starts operating drone remotely*

ah yes, now that's the stuff

do you know even know what temperate means you antipodean worm

The Oxford Union has been criticised and threatened with protests for inviting the niece of Marine Le Pen, the French far-right presidential candidate, to speak. Marion Maréchal, who has been tipped to become the leader of the French equivalent of the National Front, is due to address the debating group on Tuesday, five days before Holocaust Memorial Day.

Attached: 1537183500394.png (1158x1519, 3.4M)

there was no need for that

Gonna say no desu.

>Droney Boi
fuck off

Oxford Union has been consistently pretty good on free speech, they've invited tons of controversial figures

insane how much detail and how many possibilities there are in games like skyrim and oblivion

Attached: IMG_20190102_191212.jpg (724x664, 71K)

You can usually change the song.

nice trips. Question: do autistic people have the right to use the N word?

as the other leaf said half the experience is feeling the beat not hearing it. its a show that the dj puts on. if i want to dance to music with my headphones ill do it in my room