/smg/ - Stock Market General

SOUP GOT BOGGED

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE
Previous thread

Attached: 1516569538628.jpg (500x750, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/25/campbell-stock-up-6-percent-on-new-york-post-story-kraft-is-interested.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011295779422695424
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-19/corporate-yield-curve-has-just-inverted
finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD/
fool.com/investing/2018/06/25/why-is-everyone-talking-about-iqiyi-stock.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats Kraft's plan

Attached: kraft.png (494x492, 252K)

First for CPB being now up after hours!

Attached: 1486256304231.png (225x225, 47K)

Are the red days over? Can I stop buying SPY puts?

Attached: 1519505233210.png (607x608, 382K)

this combined with the divergence of hi yield debt from the general indexes is giving us a clear signal to sit cash for this week imo and be ready to buy any more large(er) dips. i do not think this was the last one however, given the way all these things are acting

Attached: HYG divergence.png (1413x685, 155K)

Reminder that you can buy BTC for hedge against market!

Attached: a5681686e19d82815779cbe34ababb29.jpg (818x1200, 280K)

Attached: 1526768302198.png (419x281, 77K)

Daily reminder:

Campells might get bought by Kraft!

BUY BUY BUY

cnbc.com/2018/06/25/campbell-stock-up-6-percent-on-new-york-post-story-kraft-is-interested.html

I want to creampie your urethra.

youre hella slow man

thats why its up 10% today duh

Here is an insider trading line-drawing question that I think is intresting. Let’s say you are a person whose job is to call up insiders—at companies, in governments, wherever—and get them to tell you secret information. Then you write down what they tell you and send it to people, who give you (or your employer) money.

If you send the information to a lot of people, and they each give your employer a few tens or hundreds of dollars a year, then traditionally you are called a “journalist,” and what you are doing is called “reporting,” and what you send them is called an “article,” and it is all very very clearly legal. (Your sources might get in trouble for telling you stuff they’re not supposed to, but what you are doing is, in the U.S., protected by the First Amendment.)

If on the other hand you send the information to only a few people, and they each give your employee a few tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, then traditionally you are called an “analyst” or “expert,” and what you are doing is called “ political intelligence” or “expert network work” or something, and what you send them is called a “research report” or just a “tip,” and it is all very plausibly illegal insider trading.

the bulls come back tomorrow

no

also look at the way the dollar has been behaving.
even with people cashing out, it moved flat to down. however on closer inspection, USD was actually crashing alongside most currencies today (other than CAD as far as i found). i think this implies that there was a lot of foreign money getting pulled out today. not sure exactly tho...

lol if youre paying attention youd notice im saying buy consumers as defensive memes on every dip. they perform outstanding in hi vol

Attached: USD sneking out backdoor.png (1424x689, 179K)

>posting incomprehensible stuff
lol, just CHAD the market

baka knees

kneepad wants to take testosterone injections, that is how I know she isn't a trap but an actual girl that wants to be a man. Mental illness is fucked up.

i am
all of my positions are proceeding exactly as planned from my weekend notes.

everything was confirmed with this move today in VIX and HYG/SPY. as well as dollar

this
its so obvious. B5G and knees are meant for each other

I've seen her hands, I refuse to believe any woman can have those

thank god I'm in a usdcad short

I want to get kneepad girl pregnant then beat her with a baseball bat till she miscarries

god dammit teh profit we already dad gummed knew that

Attached: 1502872693379.jpg (662x670, 153K)

TOMMOROW THE NASDAQ DROPS 10%

CAP THIS

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011295779422695424

be careful what you wish for low IQ bears

If you have that picture of her at the morgue please post it so we can analyze.

I'll cap it if you screenshot your short positions
its no fun for me unless you have the possibility of losing money

>Reading this and heavy in tech

fuck bears

Attached: 2016.12.17_StephanieYin-Bingshen.jpg (473x425, 71K)

im just makin sure folks know were in for vol
i think at the earliest, unless youre just daytrading, you shouldnt be buying till friday.
wanted to lay it out in one thread

The MADMAN

are you seriously expecting further declines in some of these tech stocks like NVDA or TSLA this week?

I feel the bottom.

BASED TRUMP

Low IQ meme now went viral I cant believe it

I've been pushing the low IQ meme for so fucking long.

"Low IQ Monkey" mainly

It's just to get people obsessed with IQ to help make genetic engineering / embryo selection more acceptable to people.

Kneepads is in a hospital close to me. If it indeed has a vagene I’ll find it and introduce my benis.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN??

Attached: 1491707229735.png (1000x926, 1.21M)

Congrats on this, seriously

back off knees is for big 5's hands only

If you can somehow figure this out, I will Venmo you a significant amount of money. I have a unfortunate addiction to kneepad and need to know everything about her.

nah I think Trump has been using it a long time.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en

Bravo user
The general trend in the developed world to let low IQ people from shithole countries and race mix with less intellectually gifted races is a great worry
A few base points of displacement of the IQ bell curve has a dramatic effect on a country
>tldr short France

do you have the hands picture?

China getting rid of its exposure to the USD ?

Damn that New wave Based
still ahead of its time

How significant and how close do I have to be?

absolutely.
one of things that tipped me off that things were going awry is how the whole market was flat to dawn already with tech being the only thing w any money coming at it. thats no fucking good. and w hi yields slipping against all of that, it shows that somethings not adding up w recent tech run imo.

tech cannot carry the whole market, and when it turns, we can expect things to get very ugly, as tech sector alone selling off is enough to push all indexes red because of how overweight our market is on tech memes

maybe
im not a forex memester so im just guessing. but it sure feels like people saw the corporate yield curve invert and a lot of money was pulled out of our markets, doesnt it? and since USD didnt moon, i can only guess a lot of it wasnt cashed into USD

Attached: HYG vs SPY vs QQQ.png (1416x682, 161K)

link for article on corporate yield curve inversion
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-19/corporate-yield-curve-has-just-inverted

No somebody please post it.
It currently stands at $100 and you better be pretty damn sure.

>tldr short the USA
fixed, they litteraly elected in power

PGD/IVF can counter act it to some degree already. Time delay is huge on it though.

Their domestic markets crashed
They got margin called so they sold their US assets and subsequently the USD to get their home currency back to meet the call

Ill do this for free. I’ll review what she (he) has already posted. It lives in the south east Texas area and has a rare form of cancer. I think you’d at least be able to find what building with that info.

does anyone know if there are futures tickers for the bond yields themselves? like i know ZB is the one for 30yrs and ZN for 10yrs and ZV for 5yr etc. but does anyone have tickers that follow the yield of each?

figured something like that. i was holding their bonds but noticed the same kind of divergence from their markets as well and sold all chink memes/bonds on friday. glad i did

so you think this was mostly china then? i still think the action out of hi yields is no good, and it has me spooked enough to sit cash for a few days instead of holding anything longterm rn

>becoming this emotionally attached to a terminally ill tranny

user...

You know damn good and well it loves the attention.

>sell my TNK
>it blasts up 30%
t-toot toot...

Attached: teekaytankers.png (700x723, 38K)

If you actually find out, I'll give you the money even if you don't want it.
Believe me comfy, I'm fucking ashamed of myself, but it's become an involuntary obsession at this point and I don't have much going on in my life, which hasn't helped to say the least. If she goes to the grave with her gender still unknown I might kill myself.

>does anyone know if there are futures tickers for the bond yields themselves?
nvm found em

not futures tickers, but should be useful to monitor yield curve
>US30Y 30yr yield
>US10Y 10yr yield
etc...

Kneepads. If you’re in this thread you be a hero and save this anons life.

Ah what a beautiful California Afternoon!
>slams window shut

Comfy needs to bring this up in the podcast, I might start a GoFundMe to give to kneepad if she will reveal her gender or Lord have mercy, post pics. She won't reveal it to me though because she likes to see me squirm.

X.X
If you go stalk me down you better not show up without planning to atleast rape murder me
Me knew should have painted nails that day o.o

Attached: 1522336923778.gif (364x489, 526K)

extreme concern

Attached: 1488237274466.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

S-SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Attached: 1508539647254.jpg (346x450, 22K)

>he sold TNK right before the OPEC meeting
user, I...

yfw kneepad is on some 4D larping and he's just a regular dude shitposting on Jow Forums. An user could have died for nothing

So excited to watch the inevitable TSLA rally.

Why do you pull at my heartstrings kneepad, also post more hand pics.

I have to go wageslave, but if """she""" posts PLZ SAVE THEM

Down another $15k today, not gonna make it.

Attached: 1520786499431.png (441x656, 149K)

You actually think I would let those hand pics fade into the abyss?!?

>rape murder
Not my style but I think this guy would oblige
Also when is the surgery? I’ll light a candle for your recovery.

just tell us
- are you a boy or a girl physically
- do you want to be a boy or a girl
- would you date big 5 guy? he's in love with you

personally, Im jealous that kneepads is getting real doll parts
I have to deal with this human body

Attached: 1519508270836.gif (500x378, 974K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You think she will just tell anyone. I've been trying to crack the code that is kneepad for quite awhile. She will give some riddle like answer that only brings more questions to the table than answers. I admire your determination though.

Attached: 1511313730246.jpg (567x801, 77K)

Definitely a boy or at least a lesbian. No straight female would saved all those images.

I dont care about her gender desu the only thing that matters is getting 5 and knees dating

why do you want to be a doll user?

Fuck big5 he doesn't deserve her. He already has it made, although his life is falling apart right now, and he does have a sweet tooth for traps, which is why it's so important that I know her gender.

So I can be immortal, and feel nothing but absolute softness

I'm not that user but human bodies honestly suck. I'll replace mine the first day I can.

do you love kneepad girl user?

bruh just wait for the BULL RALLY

I think I've made that pretty clear at this point. We're way past love. Kneepad is the only interesting thing in my life right now aside from /smg/ as a whole.

is AMD going to bounce? Getting ready to pull the cord on this thing because its dragging down the rest of my portfolio

prolly not if tech continues to correct.
it hardly bounced at all

>he fell for it
come on, why would you buy this when theres other things

Attached: 1490190616479.png (1015x720, 741K)

have you told her how you feel user?

increase your IQ

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

You arent prepared to have an IQ showdown with me

finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD/

amazing moneymaking ditch

any other reasons?
you could be a robot for example or just an immortal human but you might perfer to be a doll idk

Attached: 1232342672682.jpg (2580x1440, 867K)

Because dolls are soft and squishy
when traveling for say 250,000 years nothing holds better than Dolls

REEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY HEAD user!!!

Hot off the press. Sum up almost everything about IQ in one page.

fool.com/investing/2018/06/25/why-is-everyone-talking-about-iqiyi-stock.aspx

Attached: 59c916adNf44d522f.jpg (800x800, 36K)

lad focus on getting out of those TSLA calls w out total loss and then we can talk IQ

what test?

Starcraft Broodwar 1v1?

Attached: 1523820011612s.jpg (250x166, 4K)

Comfy gives us Trivia questions

Go!

I've been brainstorming on it for a long time and feel safe this week. sell later this week when AMD is over 350.

I might be more brave and hold for intrinsic though, aka total loss high %.