Just finished booking a flight to Manila with some of my crypto profits...

Just finished booking a flight to Manila with some of my crypto profits. It feels so good to travel around the world with free money. Have you anons bought yourself anything nice yet?

Attached: 1493537131621s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/04/17/matthew-mellon-crypto-billionaire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a tag heuer watch
a flight to colombia (a shithole dont go there)
10 new BTC @6000$

Some good quality butter. It's the little things, Jow Forums.

frens

Attached: 1529952233855.png (923x713, 26K)

>a tag heuer watch

Dog shit.

I like kerrigolds, what do you get user?

Not American (I'm assuming that's an American brand).

>tfw if I had cashed out in january I would be on the same flight as OP ready to plow through hundreds of filipina qts
>instead im stuck here, wage slaving, holding heavy bags, down over 50% from initial, in debt, suffering

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

Stop assuming you nigger and answer the question

I bought my freedom!

Attached: __(39).jpg (1195x1151, 185K)

Cashed out enough money to book a trip to Peru and attend a ayahuasca ceremony instead of kms.

Attached: 546.jpg (216x234, 9K)

I buy New Zealand butter.

smart move, make a thread when you get back

for what its worth I took the profit at $5800, I got in early enough so that was still very good ROI for me and I regret nothing so much less stress this past 24 hours.
Also I feel for you user I also regret not taking profit in January but I can't imagine actually losing some of my real money. Just hang in there it should come back in a few terms. The short term is looking too turbulent for me to stay confident.

Built new mining rig, converted it into a gaymin PC since mining with one GPU gives u peenuts. Crypto crashed, had to start a wagecuck to pay off PC and crypto debts.

You gonna slay some flip snizz?

Attached: 58855388_1452172f-0cd2-487e-bc49-ee299ee6179f.jpg (250x348, 15K)

plot twist, the ayahuasca kills you.
dmt killed this billionaire:
fortune.com/2018/04/17/matthew-mellon-crypto-billionaire/

got the 11.50 mongolian beef combo instead of the 9.50 sweet n sour chicken

Good for you fren, I hope it helps. Make sure the shaman has a good reputation. I have heard a small percentage can be pretty bad dudes, If your not female you should be ok but maybe they would fancy a lad instead.

>Mellon’s cousin Peter Stephaich confirmed his death to the Associated Press, but did not provide any details.

Your just telling a lie and linking an article that does nothing to back up your claim.

It actually says he had an opiate addiction. So he is full of shit what is new on the anti drug front.