So what stage are we at? Are we in the throes of depression or have we not even reached anxiety?

So what stage are we at? Are we in the throes of depression or have we not even reached anxiety?

Attached: CD338471-5A2E-4EEB-9A8E-8E27E35A9BEF.jpg (640x630, 57K)

Sorry, cant go lower than $5800, U.S law dictates bitcoin future market has minimum $100 billion cap. thats $5800 per BTC.

Attached: epcot-gallery-00.jpg (640x360, 75K)

we're either at 3 or 8. place your bets mentlegen

Is that actually true?

We're right near anxiety/denial

Kek. Would they really delist it, it’d be back over in a week.

That's what I heard. It can go lower than $100billion if Kikes don't want to trade BTC futures

Is there any proof? I mean if it physically can't go below 5800 why didn't every single person buy as much as they could as soon as it hit that low?

Hes messing with ya

we're in first sell off stage here

Attached: here.png (718x475, 193K)

It physically can go lower, but ((they)) would lose a lot of playing power if Bitcoin got delisted.

>U.S law dictates
Nigger, please.

When it goes that low Wall St can't play with it so they just buy it back up.

Don't plot numbers, you have to plot the meme emotions.

E.Wave theorist are fucking charlatans, they move their wave count as the chart unravels.
Also this chart can become bearish by moving just one point.

Panic will be when Wall Street will not longer be here to save your 5.8K BTC
BTC went up to 5.8K without Wall Street relax, buy at 2.8K

>

i think there is 65% chance we're in denial an 35% chance this is wyckoff

>why didn't every single person buy as much as they could as soon as it hit that low?
Because most people can't handle the consequences of being wrong. For that reason they love to FOMO.

You're probably right. I personally think we're at 8, but who knows. There's a definite complacency or depression going on now though, the only pinkwojakers are the degenerate shorters who post them in dismal hope to influence the price, there's not many people who honestly care who do it anymore.

Please be this retarded.

Zoom out. We're still up massively over early 2017. We're unironically between 1 and 2.

checked

>what stage are we at
the stage where they're trying to put hope (BTC above $5900) back into pandora's box
but you can't put it back in the box
it's too late
so what stage are we at?
The Happening Stage

Attached: 1512575160579.gif (480x480, 1.6M)