How do I pretend to be a girl so I can scam horny retards out of money online?

How do I pretend to be a girl so I can scam horny retards out of money online?

Attached: Untitled-13.jpg (969x440, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EquxhikC104
youtu.be/ZyizX4kWtD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find a heffer who sells her panties to men. Steal her pics of her in the panties. Buy the panties and wear them a day then sell them using the same pics

I was thinking of using some hot chick I follow on instagram to catfish people.

Some girl on tinder had a bio saying "Send me 5 dollars and see what happens ;)" The guys would message her
>What happens if I send you 5
>Send it and find out ;)
>how do I send it?
>PayPal address
Then she would just unmatch them.

Better get some videos too, I guess people would want some kind of proof, better yet get a girl and pay her to make you videos

thats amateur you can just do a chargeback on paypal

need to use crypto for this scam

>OP is unironically a faggot

Attached: 15dcf13a060dde06c5d16af1cb23a090-png.jpg (441x111, 22K)

Be friends with a hot girl and get her to be a catfishing semi slut. Say youd do Skype sessions for X amount of dollars or crypto. 0.00001 btc for a sexy photo.

Impossible to pull off without gf, men don't give shit without proof of real girl. Even if you by some miracle get a gf its not worth it. I tried this scheme out with this girl I was dating. Got some good money taking money from beta losers wantin her pics. She caught me and I got thrown in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=EquxhikC104

Fat girl scam money online by role playing as cute girl and hot guy.

bullshit

One of the men turned out being a 15 year old....

greentext

I can’t believe there are guys pathetic enough to send these thots money. It makes me so fucking angry.

pay some girl to do all the work for you so it's legit and not a scam and then take about 90% of the profits for yourself.

Spit it out cunt. Green text.

youtu.be/ZyizX4kWtD8

I make 2k a week doing just this on twitter

Set up auto tweet scheduler and check every couple of weeks

Recently I saw someone get sent 20k worth of btc for nothing... some beta who was rich and beta send because findom lul

That's impressive if it's not a LARP. How did you build up your followers? Do you promise them something in return for the coin?

>not making money on meme coins
>resort to petty internet criminality
the absolute state of Jow Forums

>its a crime to get thirsty betas to send you money

You don't have to wear them sheesh lol

>create fake tinder profile, and venmo account.
>get pictures of a cute girl but not overtly hot/sexy. Just a girl that looks youngish, cute and innocent
>match with every guy on tinder
>talk with them and be overtly flirty, they will eat it up and assume they are sex gods
>drop subtle things like "ooooh man college is so expensive :(" and "I cant even afford my books this semester"
>some will flow you with money. $50 here. $100 there.

works like a charm.