That 30 year old boomer who browses Jow Forums

>that 30 year old boomer who browses Jow Forums

Lmao, sort your life out gramps.

Attached: 1529971000026-biz.jpg (675x601, 63K)

i'm 39 and have been on Jow Forums since 2004.
my life has been pretty bitchin' actually.
i'm still here because it's one of the last surviving websites that i ever cared about.

Do you have kids?

Do you have a wife gramps ?

We are his kids

nope. i've been married for 11 years. we've talked about it a lot, but she's seen almost all of our friends have kids and the bullshit that comes with it and that has put her off of the idea. plus we're both content with our lifestyle and don't really want to change that. i'm reaching that age threshold of "if you want 'em you should have had 'em already" though so i'm kinda conflicted right now. she's 4 years younger than i and still has some good birthin' years left.

>that 30 year old boomer who browses Jow Forums to get new memes for his youtube videos

Attached: 45456546.jpg (636x313, 51K)

You will regret it until the day you die. The benefit of kids isn't their childhood, it's the richness you feel as they grow into adulthood.

It's not about the sapling it's the tree

> >"Life pretty bitchin"
>>"Married 11 years"
>>"39"
>>No kids and dry, infertile wife.

OK

>we've talked about it a lot, but she's seen almost all of our friends have kids and the bullshit that comes with it and that has put her off of the idea

She wants a BBC baby

>plus we're both content with our lifestyle and don't really want to change that

You watch her take the BBC every weekend

> i'm reaching that age threshold of "if you want 'em you should have had 'em already" though so i'm kinda conflicted right now

You want a BBC baby

> she's 4 years younger than i and still has some good birthin' years left.

Gotta prep the bull

Attached: KFC.png (350x350, 26K)

without this place, i am nothing

There will come a point, if you value yourself, that you'll feel very sorry for yourself for not having continued your legacy. That 'bullshit' you talk of is the circle of life. I don't know how people have become so alienated in regards to fucking carrying on life as we've done since the dawn of man.

Not even 30 year old boomer tier, but a full on Gen X piece of shit degenerate we got here.
Surprised you haven't kicked the bucket from Opiod Overdose gramps kile the rest of your pathetic generation

yeah i know whatcha mean. i've had this convo several times with everyone i know. some of my friends have kids that are now adults and have moved out. they have reached a major milestone and i haven't set out on the journey.

but, my wife and i have a lot of fun, take a lot of trips, buy pretty much anything we want, have zero debt aside from the mortgage, etc. so in a selfish way i still feel alright about the situation.

however 3 years ago her doctor advised her to discontinue birth control because ladies aren't supposed to be on it forever. my pullout game is strong, but mistakes can and will happen...

i've been drug free for quite a while. after seeing my family and friends die or completely destroy their lives, countless musicians i respected die...yeah fuck drugs. i had my fun back in the college years, and up until a few years ago i would smoke a weed every now and then. these days i enjoy sipping on some scotch from time to time.

>muh content with our lifestyle
literally the worst reason not to have children. better neck yourself now faggot so you'll have someone at your funeral

>so you'll have someone at your funeral

Why would he care who shows up he'd be dead

>all these self-loathing incels lashing out at you for not having kids

>bitchin
just kidding, respect to the oldfag

Because if nobody shows up to your funeral there's a good chance your life was awful before then

>born between 1946 and 1964
>30 year old

Attached: 1337844764134.png (640x480, 117K)

>based quads
Nah, Imma let my life continue its death spiral.

But his life seems pretty great. Loving relationship, almost no debt, get to do whatever you want, likely easier to plan for retirement where he'll get to do even more shit that he wants to do down the road

Actually lold

Baby Boomers are a demographic cohort born between 1942 to 1964 as a result of the post-World War II baby boom. Baby boomers are associated with a rejection or redefinition of traditional values. In North America, boomers are widely associated with privilege, as many grew up in a time of widespread government subsidies in post-war housing and education, and increasing affluence. As a group, baby boomers were the wealthiest, most active, and most physically fit generation up to the era in which they arrived, and were amongst the first to grow up genuinely expecting the world to improve with time. They were also the generation that received peak levels of income; they could therefore reap the benefits of abundant levels of food, apparel, retirement programs, and sometimes even "midlife crisis" products. The increased consumerism for this generation has been regularly criticized as excessive. One feature of the boomers was that they have tended to think of themselves as a special generation, very different from those that had come before or that has come afterward. In the 1960s, as the relatively large numbers of young people became teenagers and young adults, they, and those around them, created a very specific rhetoric around their cohort, and the changes they were bringing about. This rhetoric had an important impact in the self perceptions of the boomers, as well as their tendency to define the world in terms of generations, which was a relatively new phenomenon. The baby boom has been described variously as a "shockwave" and as "the pig in the python". A survey found that nearly a third of baby boomer multimillionaires polled in the United States would prefer to pass on their inheritance to charities rather than pass it down to their children. Fifty-seven percent of these boomers believed it was important for each generation to earn their own money; fifty four percent believed it was more important to invest in their children while they were growing up.

Same boat here. Almost as old as you. 34 here. My wife and I don't plan on having kids. With our combined income we've been able to do so many more things have much less stress than our friends with kids.

No forced, overpriced vacations to Disney. No liability for someone else for 18 years. Free weekends. No other mouths to feed. Etc.

when my grandfather died at age 94 he had a surprisingly small crowd compared to my expectation. he had lived in the same city for like 60 years, running a successful business, and knew almost everyone there. but at that point so many of the folks he was friends with were dead or so close to death that they couldn't attend. his family was there of course but only the surviving ones, as several had passed already, including his only son. thank god the pastor performing the service knew him and gave a fantastic speech.

rambling a bit here but point is no, i don't expect to have a funeral with a large crowd mourning me, nor do i really care about it. i'll live my life and when i'm gone i'm gone. if i'm lucky maybe a couple of my closest friends will be there.

respect to y'all too, you've been carrying the torch of what this site has always been about.

yeah, just go with the flow. i think most women have a "clock" that will go off eventually and they'll want some kids, and so be it. but until then and even if not, just do your thing, diversify yo' bonds, and live your life.

>that boomer who doesn’t understands the boomer meme

>LE WE WUZ ACTIN LIEK STOOPID BOOMERS N SHIET
>IT'S FUNNY CUZ WE AREN'T

It's a forced meme that needs to die

You faggots... ha ha ha ha. You think you are just going to magically fade away into adulthood after 30? You’ll speak of a this board as if it was an era of pure gold.

Don’t you know...?

Youth = Degeneracy.

You are a time cuck... why do you think the most advanced ultra dimensionary beings are called greys.?.
And ayyy is coined by the youth now?
Age is power level.

Attached: F42EA8C6-93B4-4F32-99EA-207AF96B78CA.jpg (1024x627, 195K)

> it's the richness you feel as they grow into adulthood
Unless they turn out druggies or otherwise fucked up.
>but that's why you raise them right!
I can't get my own life together, it would be criminally irresponsible for me to be responsible for anothers.

Are you me?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 14.02.25.png (1502x1018, 2.52M)

nice quads
Here's a tip for Monday OP and thanks for the advice

Attached: asdf.jpg (1170x495, 221K)

The sheer delusion. Enjoy your meaningless material goods, ending your genetic line and being eternally unsatisfied.

These.

Attached: 1529461153006.jpg (574x863, 59K)

>my pullout game is strong
>pulling out while having sex with your fucking wife
Idk about your pullout game, but your cuck game is off the charts.

god damn these breeder faggots get really touchy when you mention you dont want kids

>being a worthless nihilistic cumguzzler
ISHYDDT

I can't wait to end my genentic line, i hope the whole family line dies out! Why the fuck would i want a reason to return to this shithole? i wanna get off this world ASAP

Then kill yourself.

>No forced, overpriced vacations to Disney.
>Forced

So the reason you're not having kids is because you think they're going to bully you?

You'll be here as a 30 year old boomer too. No matter how successful, there is no escaping the chans. Joined Jow Forums when I was in my early twenties. Then it was just /b/, now it's Jow Forums I doubt I will ever leave. Us autists grow up you know.

lol, probably very similar to you, yeah.

honestly these responses about the importance of children and family on this board bring some hope to my cold heart. you're not wrong. but you will be absolutely amazed at how quickly years will fly by the longer you go. you can either pump out some kids early or take the cautious route and "plan for it" but man that planning stage can go by fast. mentally i still feel like i'm in my late 20's and every birthday comes as a dreadful surprise.

well she's off birth control and neither of us want kids yet. so it's either that or use a condom, which we both consider the worse option.