Chainlink Reminder

For those in doubt, read this reminder and breathe deeply, it is going to happen Marines. Feel free to post your favorite reminder in this thread and stay strong with tight fists. We are gonna make it.

Attached: PSD2 Info.png (815x664, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15YkrUzQG6u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks dude.

Go to sleep faggot

Upgraded my stack to 30k today. I don't think I can buy any more (need cash on hand obviously). Now I just wait until mainnet.

Anons keep fudding each other, while normies jump in. Smh

Cringe

interesting the guy in this audio clip talks about the PSD2 aswell..
vocaroo.com/i/s15YkrUzQG6u

>partnering with SWIFT
>a company that's about to have its rectum devastated by Brad the Chad Garlinghouse's Xtra Rigid Penis

The ChainLink fantasies in general are hilarious. 2 man 'team' of idiots who've never done anything and the head guy is a Russian scammer. Its a very long exit scam.

Sergey Nazarov had 2 failed startups in the past. Beware

>That entire audio clip
Wew

Even Williams, co founder of twitter made a podcast platform "Odeo" which ultimately failed.

Jeff Bezos created "zshops" an online bidding website which failed before he went on to create Amazon.

Milton Hershey, before founding his Hershey Chocolate company, had 3 failed candy companies that never took off.

James Dyson, inventor of the Dyson vacuum cleaner, had over 5,000 failed inventions before he hit gold with his Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Failure is not something you look negatively on in life. A man who has never failed is a man who has never learned.

"the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"
I would be more concerned if this was Sergey's first project. We can already see that he's changed his approach (registered in the Cayman Islands and doing what he can to make sure LINK isn't considered a security).

Do you have a source on this clip? Dude is bullish as hell.

Attached: 1512217177348.jpg (467x750, 131K)

>Russian philosophy major cope

He studied business at Stern. Literally one of the best business schools on the planet

My country is known for being economically successful so that means I must be too.

Kazakhstan?

>he studied philosophy therefore cant run a for-profit project
>actually he studied at one of the best business schools in the world, so you can't make that claim outright
i think im perfectly fine in my reasoning

Oldfag here, pathetic thread. Chainlink is an eternal piece of shit and SWIFT is not going to follow through on using it to maintain their titan status. Swift execs think Sergey is a blowhard

>studying philosophy at a famous business school means you know business

>exporting superior potassium makes you 3rd greatest potassium exporter all of former Soviet Union.
Very nice!

You’re actually retarded. You can take multiple majors from different departments. Sounds like you didn’t go to college

Why are we all fighting? Can’t we just enjoy the fact that we’re going to be filthy rich?

Absolutely not. You will rue the day shekels rain upon me.

>Dyson
created nothing, and is pure marketing wank my nigger.

Attached: 3.png (1270x780, 252K)

Attached: PSD2.png (1298x757, 125K)

Attached: 1524709440190.png (885x402, 72K)

Hi I am new here to Jow Forums, what is Chainlink?

a cult don't buy

Your ticket to freedom. Honestly there are a lot of shit bags like this faggot who will try and get you not to buy, but seriously, DYOR and get your head around this because when it clicks you will feel stupid for not buying sooner

Off chain data interacting with smart contracts is the next step in the 4th industrial revolution, and chainlink is the only decentralized network of oracles being worked on. Seriously, I wish I could buy for the first time at these prices.

Attached: 1524885127231.jpg (960x548, 105K)

chainlink is a blight on mankind, steer clear

Attached: 1526188072982.jpg (350x334, 9K)

Okay! It does seem abit strange how this is all Jow Forums talks about. Think I'll steer clear of this one, Jow Forums doesn't have the best reputation but the memes sure are funny as hell!

mmm now I don't know who to believe? this guy ^ did seem like a faggot though I could feel his faggotry from here through the quantum morpho-genetic field...

Jow Forums doesnt talk about it. only biz.
>how i know youre fucking around

People fudded eth to hell and back when it came out. Be smart and DYOR, don't write off this project as a meme because some fucks on a Nigerian basket weaving forum told you Chainlink was a joke.

The fud around this project never stops. Its almost a mental illness, because people who understand this project realize it will change how the world interacts with data. Some really just don't want others to make it, and thats why they FUD. Its honestly sad.

ok bud you seem earnest so I'll just say that link is unquestionably something you should look into.. don't just blindly listen to people on a message board, DYOR on this project and you'll be glad you did

Attached: MVi7cv8.jpg (640x480, 33K)

This nigerian basket weaving forum made chainlink

We are simply along for this rocket ride. Biz makes memes, but Sergey will make you rich.

People fudded Bitconnect to hell and back when it came out. Be smart and DYOR, don't write off this project as a meme because some fucks on a Nigerian basket weaving forum told you Bitconnect was a joke.

Honestly Bitconnect wasn't even mentioned on Jow Forums, we are too autistic to fall for scams of that sort.

>Not being able to determine the difference between a text book ponzi scheme and the next step in connecting the worlds data to smart contract technology
You will die poor.

Why would anyone need decentralized oracles? Why would anyone use chainlink and not one of the other dozens of solutions with way bigger dev teams and an actual working product? Why is chainlink falling in price and bitcoin price like every day?

bullshit

The state of this fucking fud wow

You actually lack a brain if you don't understand the significance of a decentralized oracle network.
>Why are coins going down in value in a bear market
Not even going to address this, I'm just gonna call you a retard.

Attached: 1528853463891.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

0.01 imminent

How can ChainLink be valuable if token velocity will be incredibly high?

Like cult members.

How does an idiot like you end up here?

>The fud around this project never stops. Its almost a mental illness, because people who understand this project realize it will change how the world interacts with data. Some really just don't want others to make it, and thats why they FUD. Its honestly sad.

Unironically this.

Go buy oraclize you monkey, you don't even deserve link.

If you do invest just research by yourself, dont listen to these guys they aren't financial investors. Some of these dudes put their fucking life savings in this shit so of course they're going to shill it.

>People fudded Bitconnect to hell and back when it came out. Be smart and DYOR, don't write off this project as a meme because some fucks on a Nigerian basket weaving forum told you Bitconnect was a joke.

And honestly people fudded this user ever since he was a baby and said he would never become the most retarded idiot ever.

But he proved them wrong...

Attached: nolinker.png (500x357, 209K)

Truly a Christmas miracle

>How can ChainLink be valuable if token velocity will be incredibly high?
How can your body continue to live if your iq is an incredibly negative number?

Attached: nickcage.jpg (412x480, 39K)

I always enjoy the anons who think they've found some major flaw in LINK with their fucking tiny brains and 5 minutes of hard thinking that the team of computer scientists hasnt noticed after 3 fucking years of dedicated work.
Remain
Impoverished
SIR

Looks like were gonna make it boys

the boner that will pierce the heavens

Checked, green dildos in our future

Attached: 1524876293443.png (401x567, 555K)

Nice, user,.

user, I think you are probably larping as a newbie as part of some retarded fudding campaign, but on the off chance you are not, contrast the story that user just linked to with the massive retardation ("it sucks. steer clear.") of the fake fudders in this thread.

Note also that these fucktard fudders each have about 20k link each.

Get wonder woman to wrap them up in her golden lasso of truth and they will tell you.

we really are gonna make it

Attached: 1509051760982.png (527x502, 339K)

>Failure is not something you look negatively on in life. A man who has never failed is a man who has never learned.
You made me feel good for the day user. bless.

When is this going to happen?!

Attached: 558518072e33dd27.jpg (900x1260, 114K)

I like link but meanwhile gravio just released euro, usd and rouble trading pais and is going to be the first realtime system offering crypto/oil/gas trading pairs based on realtime production statistics

→ → →

And all of this is there, now actually happening.

If you are not accumulating now you will want to kys later.

this is the worst form of shilling I've seen so far in my time on biz

Putting data on a blockchain isn't that hard.

In a software engineer and I bet I could call an API and write the result to the ethereun chain in a day or two. And I'd spend most of that time just having fun learning solidity.

My thinking is that if centralized oracles are so sufficient, every block chain project would have implemented their own by now- they'd just have one of their devs write a tool to copy data onto the ethereum periodically or some shit.

ITS HARD TO TYPE WITH THESE MITHRIL HANDS

You do realize physics and philosophy majors have the highest IQ's on average?

>Billionaires with philosophy as a mayor
>Rupert Murdoch, Net Worth: $14.5 B
>Carl Icahn, Net Worth: $23.9 B
>George Soros, Net Worth: $23 B

I don't really know if this is relevant but using philosophy as a means to discredit someone is stupid.