EOS can't even get blacklists to work

EOS can't even get blacklists to work.
One BP didn't put the blacklist from Emergency Order in and the 'frozen' account lost its balances.

Attached: photo_2018-06-26_04-57-39.jpg (646x1280, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8tuvzc/and_just_like_that_eos_orders_reversal_of_double/e1au8hv/
archive.is/Wcf0v
reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8tyirc/statement_of_updating_the_blacklist_from_ecaf/
eostracker.io/producers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, I'd literally flay layers of skin off my arms/legs to be paid the equivalent of $10,000 daily.
>i had some private affairs
fuck EOS, centralized garbage that falls apart if one bp is a retarded laggard. It's like NEO but somehow even worse.

Wow some chink retard dropped the ball. Who didn't see that one coming?

This is impressive

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sorry.

Attached: sorry.jpg (640x360, 21K)

EOSNewYork BP just confirmed it as true.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 r CryptoCurrency - And just like that, EOS orders reversal of double spent tran (785x149, 25K)

>i had some private affairs
holy shit that is priceless. Literally peak incompetence. Lets see if they get voted off BP island.

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 37K)

It's good to see EOS demand high technical skills. I have trust in such a serious project that demand people with good technical skills to act as BP.

Why the fuck are ppl not dumping EOS in droves? it is such a poor coin

Remember when people said this would dethrone ETH? Lmfao eth has never performed so unprofessionally before and there’s a reason for that, it’s not a bunch of pajeet ass tier fags getting over paid to do there job poorly

i'm sure he didn't decide it would be more profitable to open a short and disregard the order.

That would require getting EOS holders to actually vote.

This privatizing blockchains is working out about as well as the Burgers healthcare system
Can't wait to see the banks start rolling out their own internal blockchains and losing millions of account holder's funds

rekt

holy shit the absolute state

Attached: cap.png (821x809, 1.33M)

#1 crypto in China!

>That would require getting EOS holders to actually vote

This is a good point, but as an EOS holder (tfw only 200 eos) I still don't understand wtf is even the point of voting.

the only explanation I've ever received is "muh resources" from staking, but why the fuck should I vote.

I fucking memed into this coin back when it was cheap as fuck, and now I'm just waiting for it to go back up so I can cash it in for link.

Link please?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8tuvzc/and_just_like_that_eos_orders_reversal_of_double/e1au8hv/
archive.is/Wcf0v

>as fuck, and now I'm just waiting for it to go back up so I can cash it in for link
Honestly very smart move to cash this out at next bullrun. So many red flags here.

$4.1 billion ICO and this is the result

of all the holy keks this has to be the toppest, what a fucking joke of a project

Attached: too good.png (390x470, 6K)

we tried to warn them. Where are all the EOS bagholders talking the big man talk now? Come out faggots? Where are you? Pieces of shit.

I was scalping quite some satoshi's and shilling it here. Hope nobody actually bought and held.

The BP in question has appeared.

>The Community has provided two blacklists, while the second blacklist was not discussed in the community Zoom meeting, and non of a formal announcement of it could be found.The communication system of ECAF is not perfect for ECAF itself is at preliminary stage. The information of these frozen accounts did not appear in following channels: a. three Telegram channels: EOSIO Gov, EOS Validation(EMLG) and EOS BP Infrastructure.; b. github as the first blacklist did; c. Zoom video meeting on June 21st. Only in key base and EOS 911 could you find this information. Plus current massive fake news, like a fake ECAF arbitration order these days, we did not updated the blacklist in time.

reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8tyirc/statement_of_updating_the_blacklist_from_ecaf/

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 r eos - Daily Discussion - Tuesday June 26.png (807x516, 107K)

10K?!?!?!?!? Holy motherfucking sphagetthi balls.
Funds might not be safu but centralization pays pretty good

hahaha they moved from position 20 on the BP list to 14.
EOS whales are basically saying fuck you to small eos holders after all that talk about voting this BP out.
eostracker.io/producers

Nice, and the new oligarchy for the next 600 years has been formed. Praise our new leaders, may they bless us with a drop of their wealthy waters.

So ETH has taped dev meetings. Does EOS release minutes between their block producers? It seems the community relies on leaks or secondhand sources.

How is this pile of shit have a market cap that's greater than 1 million dollars anyway?

You know how I know that we are nowhere near the bottom of the crypto crash? Absolute garbage like this is still worth billions of dollars.

Is there any chance this coin pumps again? It doesn't look good. I want to sell during next pump... Just seems like it might not happen. I already am up, just don't want it to bleed too long.

> at least one account had its tokens moved to an exchange as a result

Wow, such a brilliantly designed cryptocurrency.

Attached: okayer then.jpg (553x517, 39K)

The only good idea about eos is the airdrop thing. Shame they're a year late and new tokens will be worth shit especially if they do airdrops and it's a fucking waste of time to register for those airdrpps anyway.

I just bought more today,

I don’t Think this is going anywhere

>implying EOS won't implode within the next 600 days

fud faggot

Yup. EOS is fucking horse shit.

This coin is metaverse etp all over. Chink subpar project takes market cap by storm and proceeds to fuck everything up

Attached: 3920302-south+park+i'm+sorry.jpg (480x480, 55K)