WHO YA GOT

......and why?

>pic related

Attached: IMG_0346.jpg (808x459, 52K)

I have 8 ledgers. They are not a perfect solution but they do the job 90% of the time. Few things annoy me but pretty happy all in all.

What composes the 10% of when they don't

I keep everything on binance quoinex and mew.

About 50k worth.

Nano Ledger S, we already had a thread about why its the better choice.

Its easier to shove it up your ass when your country bans crypto and you have to escape with to hong kong.

The issues within chrome ext that can make usability a nightmare from time to time. Can’t just buy one. You need redundancy because something always happens.

Heard binance was hacked, I made thread to see what people thought of these 2 hardware wallets

Haha you fell for the meme

Attached: 1525643827821.png (460x360, 217K)

1 trezor and 2 ledgers
both are ok

I keep everything on binance like a true alpha.

Keep up your autistic cold storage-celling you high inhib incels

Got everything on regular usb sticks locked up in a safe. hardware meme wallets psssh.

Neither and I'll never own dedicated hardware to store tokens.

They're high profile devices that hackers target specifically. They know for sure that you're going to store coins on that specific device.

What they don't know for sure is what the encrypted micro SD card I keep in my pocket does. Nor do they know that it goes to the raspberry pi I keep in a desk drawer, which supports many more wallets than Trezor or Ledger do.

The raspberry pi is set up to be airgapped, making it more secure than the Trezor/Ledger and it's easier to use since I don't have to fuck around with software compatibility.

These companies also have a copy of your seed phrase for the device. I know for sure that I'm the only one that knows my seed phrases and I have them stamped in to metal and hidden on different pieces of property in different countries.

Ledger in a fire safe with 10k cash and 25k gold/silver...plus the key to my heart

tezor is blank device so os no seed

chill out dude

Curious, why would I need more than one?

you ether got hella coins hella brain damage

That’s dumb

I have enough that I own property on the other side of the world just to bury a container with seed phrases in it.

> not owning custom sculpture art pieces that have the seed phrases hidden within the angular dimensions

not gonna make it user

literally not the point of a hardware wallet, brainlet.

who stamped them?

>not having forested mountain ranges in his country where he has a nice little retreat that is only reachable by foot or an atv
never going to make it

I have a passkey

Itsa piece of shit

I don't have anything on it because cryptos are garbage

I actually paid $100 in crypto

today that crypto is worth $10

Did I mention it is garbage

Attached: 18353985769845.gif (833x599, 70K)

>I have enough that I own property on the other side of the world just to bury a container with seed phrases in it.

hello AABTC / Angelo / Coby

I made one myself because fuck paying that premium for 35 bucks in parts.

Attached: JPEG_20180611_131445.jpg (3000x4000, 1.88M)

Yeah I've had some trouble with the chrome extensions. I was stuck for a while one time because the apps wouldn't sync with the device - turns out it's because I had a VPN on and it doesn't sync for some reason then.

I heard ledger is making their own native application though that doesn't rely on web extensions which should be handy.

autism

Yes. Weaponized and moneymaking autism. The best kind.

Attached: a_rushed_game_is_forever_bad.png (864x788, 911K)

whats your top pick atm mr tendieman

Hardware wallets come blank, you have to download and install the firmware to be able to generate a seed on the device itself. Your private keys stay in your hardware wallet, so they're never exposed

ETH unironically.

I bought a ledger due to size, I keep it on my keyring with a small usb drive that has my encrypted digital ife inside, so if my house goes on fire or something i am my own walking backup.

Attached: 1449596470085.png (800x480, 326K)

is that diabetes testing machine?

Storing my private keys on Google Drive encrypted with Boxcryptor. Funds are definetly safe.

That sounds interesting fren, how does one go about doing that?

Both, trezor is open source so i prefer that. I use the ledger for my shitcoins that can't go on the trezor

Oh & Stainless steel plate engraved with my seed key....

I have an unused android phone, not connected to the interwebs.
Took some meddling and shit but it's now my hardware wallet.
Also PC, old and ran down and used only as a wallet.

>too poor to buy a ledger
>laughing at anyone

Kek, you got that idea from me in another thread.

t. flattered

You can buy a metal punch set and hammer for like $30 user.