/brit/

The so called scran ed.

Attached: 1543514451467.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BNJCnsHle4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

foy

youtu.be/BNJCnsHle4A
very sad video

I think I might be mentally ill. I am getting really obsessed with girl's feet. I think about them all the time, I look at them all the time, I just want to sniff and kiss the feet of all the grils in my office. I just want to kill myself

Red Dead 2 would be better if you could fly planes and drive cars in it and stuff.

would gobble this up on me tod ngl

absolute bargain too

need a hobby

>I-I-I'm a man of ulster
No, you aren't you daft cunt. You're a jock larping as an anglo saxon in the north of Ireland. Fucking pathetic.

#
We don’t need them to look after ourselves fenian.

Attached: thailad.jpg (752x458, 247K)

Footy
Pints
Slags

britain cries out for judeo-bolshevism

sorry to see her go

been eating a shitload of vegetables today lads
gonna unload a massive shit later

>thailad.jpg
whats this?

fucking hell thought this was me at first glance hahaha

>True Deccy tomorrow

BASED

cute :3

b-b-ut cu culainn was the hero of ALSHTER

to add to my obsession, I should probably note that since 2011 I have been on a global sexual conquest of all races and women, sniffing their feet and putting it in my mouth. All races now, Japanese, Jewish, mexican, all of them. My diaries will be published sometime this year, detailing the differences

just made my first million lads

Attached: 1m.png (885x640, 129K)

Could take that tismo mick fenian character easy even though I’m 18

Attached: ECFAF388-EEA6-4434-AD73-67C5A7083415.jpg (1024x786, 348K)

tempted to go chippy now for a batty saus' and chips

*inhales*

Attached: language.png (623x531, 227K)

There's literally nothing wrong with British houses and they can be really nice. Problem is Brits have absolutely no sense of interior design.
They cram their tiny living rooms with as many sofas as possible, massive tv, kids toys scattered all over the floor and decorate using Argos colour match sets.

Attached: 1547920431177.jpg (1439x1134, 688K)

what is the earliest year you consciously remember? For me its 1996

based boi

Not really saying much is it

aaaAAAHHHH

Attached: k9lmrbyuqcb21.jpg (750x517, 49K)

thailad posted that the other day then deleted it

Thought it was the whisker
Are you the whisker?

aren't ulster freedom fighters the catholic lads fighting the British?

congrats lad :-)! heres to many more!

Attached: 1543862967908.png (1200x1200, 915K)

if you could get me an appropriate job abroad i'd go in seconds.

gz

Attached: images (38).jpg (535x573, 60K)

f2p?

poorfag. I have 300.000.000 gold

>So my I should work like a dog just to make a bare minimum standard of living instead?
You don't make evn close to the bare minimum though mate. You already CLEARLY don't work like a dog because you already say you only have 1 fulltime job which leaves you with a significant amount of time off. On top of that you have all the protections of the first world (The UK is actually ahead of the game on employee rights compared to a lot of places). And then again on top of that, someone who can afford to be an alcoholic daily drinker are addicted cigarette smoker is BLATANTLY not making the bare minimum. Those are very expensive luxuries that you fucking CHOOSE to have. You really do see yourself as this poor victim but you're nothing but a dire little entitled cretin too lazy to get his shit together. It's pathetic.

Fenians in the south are soft at least the ones here fight well

watching Glass and james mcavoy is impressively ripped I must say (no homo)

aah yes, Made.com, fantastic taste

the chairs around the table are particularly trite.

why didn't they eat if they were hungry
silly buggers

>Ulster Freedom Fighters
>Fighting for the right to be ruled over by Br*ts
o i am laffin

fuck off we're full

where is this house from? asking cause the sign is in Swedish

Have a very very vague memory of going on holiday in 2001

dave you've been posting this obnoxious paragraphed shit all day now. Give it a fucking rest

Alright mate found you one in South Sudan off you go

would turn this smug boomer semite's jaw into a trans neptunian object if he so much as glanced in my general direction from half a block away

The gf

Attached: mageeelle.png (514x594, 510K)

Southern Ireland should come home.

Attached: ukgbandi.png (1227x2053, 282K)

Nah their Protestant fighting for the freedom to remain British

>POOLSEA

real talk though Ireland is just England v4 and scotland v3 and wales v2

I support a united ireland

under british rule

I'll take that as a win then cretin

Attached: 1531644894731.jpg (600x695, 30K)

Prods are delusional, they think they're under seige when all the facts prove they're the descendants of foreign invaders specifically sent her to colonise and that enforced numerous civil rights violations to oppress then until the GFA

aye, dont play it enough to warrant buying membership

Gaels know of nothing except savage violence and Papism

Triggered?

Attached: images (39).jpg (300x547, 38K)

Broke up with the gf last week and then yesterday I offered to pay her rent in her new appartment for three months because I had promised that she can come live with me for a 3 month stint at a new job that is closer to my place and felt bad after the breakup. Never thought I'd be that guy but she is a good woman and I had some very lucky business ventures when I was with her. Might even get back together but I don't think so. I need someone more intellectually stimulating to be honest. Although ex gf was an absolute sweetheart, don't know if I can have someone who is as much of a sweetheart and intellectually stimulating. Finding more and more that it's one or the other with these fucking girls.

One island, one ireland
in the british isles

Attached: 1547154356367.jpg (379x568, 164K)

I long for a POOnited Ireland

1996/97. can remember things from when i was 3 years old very vividly.

i think that was the happiest time of my life.

>England v4 and scotland v3 and wales v2
explain

Impressive

Gaels don't exist anymore thankfully

Attached: ezgif-4-e98589abfa06.gif (400x709, 3.46M)

how often do you use the word povvo?

literally and unironically this

What is it with adults being into pixar/disney films? Irritating infantilism tbqhwy

silly prods

Attached: 1513453541180.jpg (960x720, 72K)

>let me lecture you about hard work through the television while i rake in millions goofing on guys that break their backs
yeah

which means non-freedom

dont you already have a poominister head of state

had a mate who worked there. said it was a laugh.

>.gif
fuck off
>(3.46 MB, 400x709)
Shan't

nah but you've been at it all day though, I'm not even the one you've argued with, you got BTFO after being basically forced to use your brain when it came to what facilitates sexual slavery, and you, dave, appear to be under the impression that people paying for it is the driving factor for it existing. Rather than what normal people think, which is the fact it is a criminal enterprise run by gangs and mafias and we should be targetting them

Ireland is the fourth version (albeit shittier) of England. Scotland is the 3rd version (albeit shittier) and wales the 2nd version of England (albeit shittier). I am saying they all take after English culture.

>nah but you've been at it all day though,
Only woke up like an hour ago mate relax

The Pledge

>Go to toil
>Thank your master every day for having the opportunity to toil
>Toil as long and hard as your master demands of you
>Do not ask questions

gonna have to back this, if you're gonna do it, do it properly please

>muh human rights

Attached: 1502589334969.jpg (2400x1800, 2.87M)

Weve been here long enough to belong here, that’s like saying all Afrikaans people should fuck off out of Africa despite being there for hundreds of years

Sure would like to fight for the right to abort my babies and go to a gay wedding while some german plank in brussels tells me what i can and can't do and say

Attached: 1524590997223.png (645x773, 87K)

incredibly runtoid thing to not block your ex immedeatly after the break up, letalone pay her rent
get a grip, everyone is a sweetheart not just her

they're also worthless in a straight up fight and have had to rely on foreigners to defend them from the gaelic bvll

i was the one that argued about sex trafficking, not that autist
and you literally stopped replying after two or so replies. reckon you got btfo tbf

Can smell a poo comin lads

Attached: 1498575152727.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Catholics have this weird victim complex. Liverpool demonstrates it with its very large catholic irish population. Protestants are the chads, the ones to beat. Envy of the world

at the end of the 6th day, God took a shit and what came out is now known as the british isles

bandwidthlet

used to be a regular ol' toilsman, now I'm a toilsman with a small but appreciable stake of equity in the company and it feels a LOT better

nah nah dave, all you did was repeat yourself and it sounded more and more ridiculous

It is funny you call yourself Gaelic even though your culture got annihilated centuries ago.

yes, and I have a 50ft solid gold statue of him in my garden. painted over in shit brown of course in keeping with my poo-theme

Catholics were quite literally persecuted in England