If America were attacked, which country would be the first to come to its defense?

If America were attacked, which country would be the first to come to its defense?

I'm guessing it would be Britain

Attached: allies.png (2220x1635, 399K)

>Latvia
my brothers :)

Greeks are redpilled.

Canada or Mexico probably

Probably Canada

Attached: 1547177489757.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>uk
pretty outdated map by like 60 years friend

Attached: 1544939549508.jpg (247x223, 14K)

Why does america unironically think that indians prefer Americans over Russians ?
After all back in 71 america ALMOST declared war on India in support of pakis
Had it not been for Russian reinforcements that day There would have been a full scale war
I'm pretty sure most Indians accept Russian aid over American as they have been out ally longer than America

>Latvia
>Ukraine

Attached: 1454582785192.png (640x712, 13K)

I don't think about India at all. An Indian-Pakistani war would only benefit mankind

I bet it would Poland desu

Imagine the smell

I hate USA, but I have to admit I have nothing related to China in my own personal culture.

>Indias "ally" is US
>actually believing this
US wanted to nuke India when Pakistan attacked, and Kissinger called Indians smelly subhumans, don't think that was forgotten.

What's up with Slovenia and Latvia?

we don't really have anything to offer in case you were attacked other than manpower tbdesu

why do indians move to america and not russia, then

1/4 of people in latvia are russians. don't know about slovenia

Poland

Man in a war the US could easily 1v1 everyone. You forget that it would literally be all relevant nations vs those orange niggers.

Brainwash narcos into "muh patria" and that's another army

They did back when it was Soviet Union
To strengthen indo-soviet ties
From farmer's to scientists from both side's were selected and spent year's living in the other country to learn about each other as part of cultural exchange programme
Even now there are many indians studying in various medical institutions across Russia
Also india and Russia has been co-developing weapons for atleast a Decade
Both armies regularly conduct mock battles with each other and train Together

We surely would ally our fellow Americans following the Monroe Doctrine

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

Americans don't think about India at all. If you weren't useful idiots in the anti-Chinese struggle then you'd just be another shithole (no pun intended).

Same goes the other way around too
Only leftists and right wing "popularist" puppets support america
Most indians who move to America are pretty much from the same ideology as mentioned above both far left indian commies and far right ultra nationalists HATE america
You're lucky that indo-sino alliance fell apart after '63
If india and china were to have the same alliance one more time this time
Do you REALLY think you could stop us or your Asian "allies" could stop us ?
That would be similar to Hitler-stalin non aggression pact of 1939
Y'all should be praying that such alliance's shouldn't take place anytime in the future or who knows how the world might change

Brazilians would literally bend over and spread their asses if it was an american giving them them D.

We are russophilic

Germany gets attacked?
I don't care !

Someone disrespects America?
It's beat up time

Attached: pepelepote.png (1020x888, 677K)

Unironically it would be us, especially with Bolsonaro in power.

>Ukraine

Attached: 1525080977736.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>be part of NATO since the 1950s, longer than nearly half of european current members
>preferred ally is Russia

Attached: 1547669450732.jpg (317x400, 74K)

Poland would be the first to send it's men to be slaughtered for a foreign empire without any reward for sure.

Like always