Tether biz model

Can somebody explan me the Tether's business model? How do its creators get their profit? They have accumulated 2.5 billions USD on bank accounts. Ok, fine. But what is the point of it from economic perspective? They need to maintain the coin's infrastructure, pay bills, some salaries. What are their sources of income?

Attached: 0images.jpg (1026x934, 228K)

kraken has no USD/USDT pair anymore my friends that means if exchanges dont change your bitcoins or altcoins for tethers back u have now lost ur money :D

stupid fuck, kraken has USD/USDT pair, I just looked it up

sorry funds are safe atleast u looked it up :D

250 BILLLION. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY.

do me a favor and gtfo my board normie.

They got real USD when people buy crypto and give Tether printed out of thin air when people sell crypto

Million not billion

Tether is used by whales to get around banks who're restricting money coming into crypto.
You faggots have no clue how bad it is

Why would fucking BTC increase in price when there is more Tether available? If anything, orice would decrease when you can tether more easily.

Wow you're a brainlet.

> take 1 USD, offer back token worth 1 USD claimable at any time in the future
> Invest USD like a normal fund, mix of shares, property, cash, bonds, etc
> Even conservative funds can make ~2-4% on this no sweat (not accounting for inflation)
> Use your formula to make money on this as the economy grows
> Nearly guaranteed to work due to inflation as long as your expenses are less than 1.5% and you don't lose money on average as 1 future USDT is worth less than 1 USD today.

Tether is basically a investment fund where you take the risk and Bitfinex takes the profit. Like all 'investments' in the crypto space, it is for people with zero financial literacy.

They print tether, then market buy BTC with it causing prices to rise. It's the most ingenious scam in crypto.

its not a scam. its a crypto acting exactly as a traditional bank does.

wohoo Mr. Smartass
ofc they make more money with your money
should they do their service for free?
how do you think they pay their overhead costs?
>people with zero financial literacy
like yourself?

They're wash trading fake money (BTC) with other fake money (Tether). This drives up the price of BTC, which they then sell for real money to the rest of us suckers

If you already have 2.5 billions invested, why do you need Thether at all? It would be just costs with no profit.

so, a scam

Settle down fella, I'm just pointing out that tether is just a money management fund where you don't see any profit. Can you even fucking read?

That's not how wash trading works...

T-Trillions!? I'm literally salivating right now

And THIS ladies and gentlemen - is what double digits IQ looks like.