How are hapas (half white / half yellow) people treated in your country?

How are hapas (half white / half yellow) people treated in your country?

Attached: .jpg (1080x1344, 120K)

They are the majority

women get easy mode, guys are fucked.

Imagine the smell of her panties

We hate niggers together (Caucasians)

based and cunnypilled

Fem hapas are at the top of the female chain, male hapas are treated like any other guy.

I don't know, but my wife and I are about to find out.

Attached: chinese wife with her white american husband.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

They're treated fine here. If its a pretty girl then obviously life on easy mode till she's 25

They are BVLLS

Attached: hapa male white female2.png (778x476, 567K)

I know a Guy who has a son and a daughter with a Chinese woman and the daughter is having it easy while the son is in hard mode

>How are hapas (half white / half yellow) people treated in your country?
For males;
If they're half jungle asian they get called orientals, seen as effeminate and called gay, asked why they're in this country when they're children then when they finish secondary/college/sixth and mature a little they get called paki, gay, asked why they're in this country. Also everyone makes them aware (if WMAF) their mothers are mail order whores. Everyone who doesn't know them personally just thinks they're a paki or foreigner with two foreign parents
If they're half east asian they get called orientals, seen as effeminate and called gay, asked why they're in this country when they're children then when they finish secondary and mature a little they get called chink, gay, asked why they're in this country

Females ride native cock due to almost always being far above average compared to the local female genetic stock, probably marry up. Good chance they're mentally ill and they divorce after a few years (if half jungle asian/chinese)

The half Jap from Australia, greetings

just a warning for you yellow fever faggots, Japanese woman are well known for bolting back to Japan with your kids if your relationship does not work out

and if you have a daughter, she is likely to go into JAV

The girls are property of chads while the boys are fucked

yes, go for the Chink women, leave japanese alone.

with hatred and contempt

hot

>The girls are property of chads while the boys are fucked
Also by chads?

Fine. They don't stand out at all.

Attached: papananaama.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

No, by society
A lot of them act like other minorities (adopting slang, wearing immigrant clothes, etc) but they aren’t taken serious

she's at her prime

I want a loli girlfriend like that dude

>A lot of them act like other minorities (adopting slang, wearing immigrant clothes, etc) but they aren’t taken serious
Even half Koreans, half japanese?

great