Tfw the 30 year old boomer meme scares you to death as a 25 year old

Tfw the 30 year old boomer meme scares you to death as a 25 year old

Attached: 1529753913553.jpg (931x1280, 185K)

It will be worse than you even imagine it will be. Why do you think old people are so pissed off all the time?

I'm 35 and I think it's funny. Seems like you're just a total pussy.

I'm 34 and hate it. I've never been so personally attacked by a meme. It has helped me quit those damn white Monsters though out of shame.

thats not a face. learn to shitpost faggot

it's a feeling

The meme is cancer.

"U play the wrong games" is the basis for this shit meme

this and I’m 33

I'm 41 and one thing I'm not is a goddamn boomer.

That's my parents' shitty generation.

And none of you shits realize how great it actually is to be over 40. I feared it until I got here and I was wrong to fear. Getting older rules.

face kek retard alert

>tfw 27
>tfw all of those mid-late 20s boomer threads are me to a T

make it STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im 27 and feeling the sting of the boomer meme, 3 years off but its scaring the hell out of me, im a high school drop out with a very patchy resume
im fucked bros theres no coming back from this i didnt prepare for the future at all

You actually drink that liquid crap? top kek

what does boomer mean? T.36 year old

Why? Because you're so ugly people finally leave you alone?

tfw 20 year old boomer and thats practically the only thing I drink that isnt water

Maybe if you're a woman.

Men age like wine.

At least until 60 or so.

Its not a feeling either nuggets

Hello Op
spend some time with 30 year olds if that scares you, they have their lives too. some go out to drink like they've always done. at 30 you're 20 + money to do fun shit

Trolling aside, what's so good about being older? I literally see no advantage. And please don't say wealth, you can be wealthy when young so it's a mute argument.

>imagine coping this hard

Attached: well done.jpg (2048x1509, 312K)

Nice weather huh guys?

Attached: 1529951360909s.jpg (125x115, 3K)

the only advantage is that you are not dead yet.

30 year old "girls" are mostly disgusting by appearance. It's much better to just be with younger hookers.

More like a disadvantage.

>Literally just 1 month away from becoming a 30 year old boomer

Fuckin hell it feels like I just turned 20, what the fuck happened to the last 10 years of my life

Attached: 1529786719798.jpg (121x125, 3K)

marijuana

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That's true but I quit when I was like 24

Marijuana is a meme, no good can come of it

You feel like four naked women posing for a camera in a scene that never happens in real life?

I still don't get this meme. What actually makes someone a "30 year old boomer"? How is drinking shitty energy drinks related to any sort of boomer characteristics?

kek

Not knowing that you are a boomer and what it's all about makes you into one.

>I still don't get this meme
it's a demotivational campaign from our friendly internet espionageists

U onto something!

hate your elders goyim!

*wrings hands*

hormonal balance changes, and anyone but turbobetas become more confident
women are also naturally attracted to older guys, it's easier to pull college girls as a 30something than as a 20something. you become "daddy" rather than a boy they don't respect (women will always consider a man their age a boy)
that being said, the difference is between 20 and 30. can't really think about any advantage you'd get being 40 over 30

how do i fuck dem asses?

>you're supposed to want to be the 30 year old boomer you fuckwits

You are more intellectually and emotionally sophisticated, calmer, wiser, and far more comfortable with yourself. Whatever level you are at now in these respects, it will be higher in the future, and you will be laughing at the you of today, just as you are now laughing at the you of your teenage years.

This is my experience at least. Many people age shittily, but the opportunity to get older gracefully is there if you are good at internalizing your life and experiences as they pass by. While you are no longer at your physical peak, it's nothing compared to what you gain in mental advancement. Besides, if you treat your body decently, you can get older without physically declining all that much, or might even improve. I'm actually feeling better and in better shape at 41 than I was at 25.

The under-40 terror of 40 (and the under-30 terror of 30) is very funny to me now. You just stop giving a shit.

don't let this meme get you own, it's supposed to be admiring him getting through life by the seat of his pants

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I’m 49yo and the meme makes me sensibly chuckle as merely the latest way to spot newfags

>25 year old boomer

>gets called boomer soon
>never even had a stable job or girlfriend

Same desu. This meme is so cruel.

Ugh, Gen X utter degenerate trash, I just turned 30 and I both lul and hate the meme at the same time, but a living breathing Gen X scum who hasn't found his final opiod trip, ugh.
Do you need Oxycontin gramps? If I jiggle some percocet will you crawl back into your hole and die?

It doesn't concern you near cutoff Gen X scum. It's inter-generational dichotomy comedy.
Let me break it down for you so your liquified brain can understand, applied to your own generation

>Early Gen X - partied too hard, had their gay little "rebellion" against Silent Gen and Boomers and what was left of War Gen and almost all of them except Ted Cruz died of Overdose, alcoholism, Drunk driving accidents, or are rotting in prison like the degenerate trash they are

>Late Gen X - "Rebel's without a cause" faggier fuccboi's and not true children of the 80's, they either emulate the earlies and die of Opiods, or more commonly they think they Boomers are going to hand them anything but disdain and a early grave. These faggots are commonly seen emulating "Millenial Culture", as if they weren't the fruitbat pussy participation trophy recepient's responsible for this fucking mess in the first place. Absolute fucking losers, all they will ever achieve is middle management AT BEST as they are quickly supplanted by older gen Y - they are anyone over the age of 33.

Everyone bitches and moans about the Boomers or Millenials, but Gen X is absolute fucking utter shit.
A generation of low confidence, low self esteem faggot whiners who will never amount to anything and will never, ever rule this country

mods sticky this

>That's my parents' shitty generation

Your parents were not boomers.

35 yo boomer reporting in. You would not believe it but I am in my peek both mentally and physically. Just eat good, work out and don't give a fuck, but fuck.

Could've been, oldest Boomers were ~30 at that time, either way ~75' is the cutoff between early and late Gen X, late Gen X had Boomer and silent gen parents.
Not going to matter though, there are much, much more millenials than there are Gen X, and Millenials overwhelmingly have Boomer parents.

Gen X won't even be a footnote in history

>tfw content 28 yo boomer

Just do what you were supposed to do (find a nice cutie, marry her, get a job and progress in it) and you'll be happy.

its way worse at 27 as you start to feel it

>Implying Gen X trash could ever actually be as respected as a Boomer
Lol try again gramps, Boomers may be shit but your generation is flat out pathetic
If I take your Hydrocodone, will you die?

27 is live or die year, it's definitely the first life crisis - steer clear of it, don't do dangerous shit or go to dangerous places, in fact consider it a shut in year

28... still have young looking face..
Done loads of drugs, in teens...late teens... and early 20s
Unironically still doing drugs kek
Work 2 pretty shit tier jobs
Always think where i would be if i never started drugs and applied my self
Heart sinks when i think how i'll feel when i'm 30

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1527219783048.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Hi copefag
If you are 40... look like 30
Made it in life with 100k + a year job
Have a gf, and side bitch to fuck
Are alpha and do things your way
I can understand being happy at that age
But, you post on biz
>getting older rules
And you say lame shit like that, you are definitely not a 'made it' boomer

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Oh look the 28 y/o Gen X'er.

I didn't think we could go lower, this is new bottom material right here

I don't even spend much time here but I am confident guessing that colloquially a boomer is someone narcissistic and oblivious

>that 25 year old boomer who is creeped out by memes.

Attached: 1526780417291.jpg (234x216, 6K)

Friendly reminder to Gen X:
Kurt Cobain was a horrible singer and guitarist and he didn't deserve the painless death that he got. Nirvana was auditory cancer.
A Spoonman should have spooned out one of his eyes while a rooster pecked out the other.

Tupac and Biggy were two dead nigger sides of the same talentless jew funded nigger coin

Professional Wrestling is for Professional Faggots (ie Gen X)

90's music mostly sucks - Grunge was shit, post grunge killed Rock period, all Hip Hop past 95' was garbage, Fuck nickelodeon, 9/11 should have caused your entire generation to an hero unable to find a job, they should have drafted you fucks and left you in the fucking desert, your brains were already fried.

Pulp Fiction sucked, Fight Club perfectly personified your generation of rebel losers.

Your generation was the first to be openly gay nationally and not fucking skinned alive

Can someone explain this meme to me, I was busy with work for a few weeks and couldn't browse as much as before, and I come back and suddenly 30 year olds are considered baby boomers and something about monster energy drinks.

Explain please. Also I am a 25 year old gen X.

>getting older is fine
This. There is wisdom with age. Getting older is just part of life. I embrace it instead of fearing it. I think my 30s will be better than my 20s. I see no reason why 40s won’t be better than 30s. The longer you play a game, the better at it you get.

>hurrdurr [insert timeframe] music media sucks

Nevermind 20-yr old boomers, fucking brainlets should STFU.

>and Millenials overwhelmingly have Boomer parents.

Really? I'm a millennial and there is only 1 boomer in my family. My grandmother, and she's the opposite of all the boomer meme.

My parents are early gen x and all my other grandparents on both sides are silent gen. All my uncles/aunties are gen x and all my cousins and siblings are late millennials like me or early gen z's.

25 means you're a millenial bud

I know, but someone 5 years older than me is a boomer? How long does gen x go for? 4 years?

it's a meme you moron

I know but I don't understand it. Why did 30 year old boomer catch on? What is the joke?

It's just a dumb meme dude, like "turn 360 degrees and walk away"

30 yo boomer reporting in.

Was a khv for a long time, but now I get fine young chicks, and I'm not even wealthy. Age is not an issue. you could enjoy life at any stage.

Your parents were born after 1965?
Dude I'm sorry, you are probably clinically retarded, your Gen X parents did enough drugs to get the entire state of Maryland high, and your dad has several DUI's and Jail time, he can't drink anymore because he has to smoke out of a throat hole, so he just takes the shit intraveneously or shoves a bottle up his ass right?

>Also I am a 25 year old gen X.
You aren't taking enough drugs to be Gen X
>hurr durr but I smoke weed
If you haven't smoked rock you ain't Gen X

Everything ever associated with Gen X fucking sucks. Like Bill Clinton's administration.
Oh man guys Gulf War 91' was so bad amirite? Pass the needle and the skateboard Bro, ima ride the lightning

Late 30s senior citizen here, love the boomer meme. The 30s have been better than my 20s, don’t be afraid of growing old. Just make sure you are growing as you age.

You are telling me not a single person in your family was born between 1945 and 1965?

>Posts like this
Go back to plebbit, faggot.

It's a forced plebbit-tier meme (i.e. it has no actual comedic value past being "in" on it, nor is it original in its visual form) by people who refer to a picture they just made as "a meme". If you don't understand why the latter part is wrong, you should lurk more, or possibly consider suicide.