DERO MAINNET RELEASING IN 24 HOURS

Dero Atlantis is giving its 24 hour notice before it releases its mainnet. However, as important as this is, this isn't the main thing to be focusing on.

Shortly after the mainnet launch, they will be releasing the Dero source code. The release of this source code is going to shut down 95% of the FUD about the project as it will be the first real piece of evidence to back up everything the Dero team has been claiming their blockchain can do.

Attached: deroatlantisupdate.jpg (500x343, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zawy12/Proof-of-Work
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dero investors on suicide watch.

Attached: dero.png (1154x512, 40K)

>post a sage reply over an hour after thread is posted before it 404s
>"Y-Yeah, I sure showed him!"

Attached: 1501543108819.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Sauce on the waifu?

Dunno, just pulled a random reaction pic out of my folder. Reverse image search it if you want to find her.

Not Asic resistant. All promises broken!
Scamcoin!

Attached: liar.gif (208x141, 440K)

Literally no coin or blockchain out there today stops ASICs you retard. CN7 is ALEADY BROKEN. Hell, Monero had secret mining on its networks for over a year, yet you don't see a single person whining about that.

The FUD for Dero is beyond a joke at this point.

Thats obciously not true! There can be ASICs developed for almost every CN algo, yeah. But there aren't ASICs for every algo and an algo change isn't that hard.

Dero is afraid to open their sources because in that moment everybody would see that they did almost nothing at all.
But go ahead and buy this scamcoin. I will love to see your red wojaks in a few weeks!
Oh, i forgot. You are a faggot.

>that coordinated fud from some cucks lately
prepare for more fud

>There can be ASICs developed for almost every CN algo
Not almost. EVERY CN coin's algorithm can be broken in not weeks, but DAYS if the resources go into it. Why should Dero keep forking week after week?

>Dero is afraid to open their sources
There code is literally going open source a little while after the mainnet comes online, and that was just given a 24-hour notice.

>I will love to see your red wojaks in a few weeks!
What wojaks? Dero is one of the most IGNORED coins on Jow Forums because everyone knows it's legit, all the while 0xBTC and other trash keeps being spammed on the board nonstop. If Dero was a scam they'd just say "yeah we are on a new algorithm :^)" and lie about it.

>Not almost. EVERY CN coin's algorithm can be broken in not weeks, but DAYS if the resources go into it. Why should Dero keep forking week after week?
There are new CN algos out there which are real ASIC resistant by changing their math every block. Zawy developed such one.

>There code is literally going open source a little while after the mainnet comes online, and that was just given a 24-hour notice.
We will see. As i said earlier, most of their promises get broken after a while. Maybe i am wrong but i don't think so.

>What wojaks? Dero is one of the most IGNORED coins on Jow Forums because everyone knows it's legit, all the while 0xBTC and other trash keeps being spammed on the board nonstop. If Dero was a scam they'd just say "yeah we are on a new algorithm :^)" and lie about it.
You are right and wrong here. Dero has a thread on /biz everyday. Also /biz isn't the whole crypto world either. But you are right on the shitty ERC20 tokens.

>There are new CN algos out there which are real ASIC resistant by changing their math every block. Zawy developed such one.
Doesn't matter. Even those are easy to crack if you know what you're doing. The changing of math is irrelevant when you know how it works.

>We will see. As i said earlier, most of their promises get broken after a while. Maybe i am wrong but i don't think so.
You are correct in that it is extremely important that they release the source code. If they don't, you'll see nearly every Dero supporter completely leave the project, myself included, and the coin will go to 0. However, if they release the source code and deliver on every promise they have put out in regards to its performance, the potential for the project will explode.

bump

This is it I guess, just had a dream about Dero mooning like 50% to, guess that's a good sign kek. Let's hope things work out!

This one should be extremely hard for an ASIC to implement. At least at a sane price. Even a GPU code will be hard as far as i can see.
github.com/zawy12/Proof-of-Work

Everyone that denies that the Dero devs lied to the community is living in a dreamland. Thats why i also question the release of the source code. I think they will realese some sort of "preview" of it but never the whole thing.
To this day i don't see a reason to keep the source closed other than trying to scam the users.

so is sergey involved with this project or no

Attached: 1519257051999.png (875x1010, 382K)

Extremely hard =/= Impossible

Dero has more important things to do than to fork their chain every other week because some richfag has nothing better to do than spam his ASICs on the blockchain. Every single time Dero's algorithm is broken, a flood of FUD will ensue whining about "muh security." Literally the only community whining about this decision right now is the miner community.

You want to compete with ASICs? Then buy an ASIC -- it's that simple. CPU miners have to live with GPU miners outclassing them, Now that GPU miners are falling to the wayside, they're complaining about ASICs. Once a superior solution to ASICs are revealed, ASIC users will whine as well.

Dero devs aren't your servants. They explained the reasons countless times why they're sticking with the algorithm. They're even putting out a giant statement to a set of questions put forth by the Dero community, something they have no reason to do but are doing anyway.

As far as your source code statement goes, without a shadow of a doubt, if they don't release the source code, they will lose 99% of their support immediately. There are three main things people care about Dero:

- Source Code
- DVM
- Private smart contracts

The ASIC-resistance was always just a decoration on the cake. The source code is literally the cake itself.

a lie is a lie is a lie. This fact won't change even if you argue about it for 100 more posts.

And about the algo, i said extremly hard because almost nothing is impossible in theory. There will be no Asic for the code i posted for many years. Dero could even develop their own algo but i don't think they are able to do so.

But to end this convo, we will see in a week.
I'll keep my standpoint that it is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.

bump

Isn't the term "Dero" Australian slang for glue sniffing tramp?

That's what you have to be to think this project is anything but a money grab. Stupid fucking people, it's already down 60% from ath, "buy low!" lol idiots

No one gives a shit. Please direct further threads with this ultimate of shit coins to the /trash. Thanks!

this bump is for kek