FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

READING A LOT OF THE MATERIAL AROUND CHAINLINK AND UNDERSTANDING HOW YOU ASSHOLES OPERATE WITH YOUR SOPHISTICATED PSY-OPS HAVE OPENED MY EYES TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF SMART CONTRACTS AND YOU FAGGOTS DELIBERATELY SCARED ME OFF TO CHAINLINK SAYING ITS WAS JUST A FUCKING MEME!!!

IT'S HARD ENOUGH UNDERSTANDING THE BLOCKCHAIN, THEN TO MANEUVER THROUGH THE VARIOUS PROJECTS ACROSS THE SPACE THEN TO SIFT THROUGH THE GOD DAMN FUD ENVELOPED IN CHAINLINK! WHY DO YOU FUCKERS THROW US OFF? WHY DON'T YOU WANT US TO MAKE IT WITH YOU??

A FUCKING MEME DOESN'T HAVE LARGE COMPANIES SUCH TESLA AND FORMER RSA HEADS BACKING IT. FACEBOOKS DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING (AND WHO INVENTED LLVM, LOOK IT UP BRAINLETS) IS AN ADVISOR.

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROJECT AND YOU GUYS HAVE THROWN US OFF THE CLUE WITH YOUR FUCKING SILLY MEMES.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU SON OF BITCHES!!!!!!

THESE PRICES ARE A MOTHERFUCKING STEAL OF A CENTURY AND I'M GOING ALL IN WITH 10 BTC BITCHES.

MEET ME ON THE OTHER SIDE IF YOUR MOTHER WANTS TO FUCK.

Attached: WHITE BITCH.jpg (550x749, 89K)

BITCOOOOONNECT

COOOOOONEEEEEEE !!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-014001.jpg (1080x1920, 364K)

here we have a stinkie linkie they are quite the angry creatures. Up next is a 30 year old boomer here this way. Thank you for visiting biz zoo

Post proof when you buy it. That's like the entire order book

> bubs

It's not a meme man, I'm seriously a virgin in my 30s and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. In a healthy society I would be living under a bridge.

Stinkie linkie? How about just someone who underdstand now how you fuckers operate with your twisted lens of the world. FUD equals praise in your eyes.

The greater the FUD, the more reason to hold the coin. This was the same for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Antshares here on Jow Forums. I didn't know that until it was pointed out to me by Link Marines for Good

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

FUCK OFF

Wow, you’re really getting worked up here, my stinkie friend. Care for some sips to cool off your spirits?

NO, IMAGINE HAVING TO WORK EVERY FUCKING DAY, DAY IN AND DAY OUT. DEALING WITH BULLSHIT EMPLOYERS WHO DICK YOU AROUND. SQUEEZING YOU FOR EVERY ONCE OF ENERGY THEY CAN BECAUSE THEY ARE FULLY AWARE THAT YOU HAVE LIMITED OPTIONS AND YOU NEED THE JOB. THEY LORD OVER ME EVERY FUCKING DAY AND REMIND ME THAT I NEED THEM.

DO YOU THINK I LIKE IT? NO! DO YOU THINK ME AND OTHERS LIKE ME AREN'T AWARE THAT WE CAN AND SHOULD DO MORE BUT THE WORLD IS FUCKING DESIGNED NOT IN OUR FAVOR.

THEN WE HAVE WHAT COULD LITERALLY BE THE NEXT BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM AND YOU HIDE IT FROM US. WHY?

I WANT TO ESCAPE THIS WAGEKEKERY AND LIVE A BETTER LIFE. MY EYES WERE OPENED TO CHAINLINK YESTERDAY.

I WANT A STINKY KINKY FEM/BIZ/user GF NOW

YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY STINKY KINKY LINKY GF AND I'M GOING TO USE A CHAINLINK CUBE AS A BALL GAG. I WILL USE NIPPLE CLAMPS WITH WITH FUNFAIR TASSLES, BECAUSE YOUR TITS ARE MY FUNBAGS. I WILL USE A REQUEST LOGO DILDO TO TEASE YOUR PRINCESS PUSSY.

You belong to DADDY.

the "psyops" targets the lowest common denominator, newfags who dump their money into a dead shitcoin because "lel Jow Forums hivemind got trump in office and will make me rich with link xDD"
but of course you know this OP and are continuing to shill to the lowest common denominator

I guess the people here who secretly make up middle management is 'the lowest common denominator'

you are a MANIAC

FUCK OFF YOU PRIVILEGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

MADMAN!

>he doesn't know how bad things REALLY are

YOU HAVE THE FLOOR, BUT WHAT INFORMATION TO PRESENT BESIDES GIVING BASELESS FUD. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FUCKING NORMIE WANNABE FUDDER.

ENJOY YOUR 5 BTC IN A MONTH HAHAHA

MY LINK WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN A FEW YEARS. COMFY AS FUCK BITCH

I like my job. I went skiing with my boss, she’s chill.

Kek.
user, with this mindset, you will never make it.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER, ME ME HAVE DONE RESEARCH

500 RACKS

What did you find?

Who's the girl, sauce pls.

Fuck off pajeet
You fuckers have been shilling 0xbtc and link nonstop, it's getting fucking annoying.
Does it feel good knowing you will ruin the lives of the suckers that fall into your still?
Ger the fuck outta my board.