Be me, 24 lossless virgin

>be me, 24 lossless virgin
>Meet a girl on Facebook, she is 22, lives in another city
>Talk to her, tell her I like her, she likes me back
>Tell her I want to meet, but due to circumstances we can't meet (my mom got cancer)
>Finally tell her I'm a virgin after 6 months
>Me too user hehe
>Find a guy in her friends list who doesn't add up, ask him who he is
>Her ex bf
>Tell me he fucked her, she fucked his friends too

What do I do? Is this woman a bad investment? She said she was a virgin but really she wasn't. The guy even showed proof.

Attached: IMG_3456.png (484x636, 478K)

Are women a bad investment? Should I just go for hookers?

Son....

You are a literal brainlet...please don't tell me this is a real story

Attached: brainlet.png (305x285, 17K)

are you crazy?
>be me, 24 lossless virgin
shows that you an absolute loser with severe problems
by all means fuck her before she finds out what a weirdo you really are
gee, manchildren these days

fucking lol tthe people on this board

she lied, so move on. sorry about your mom, hope it's not too serious and it goes into remission

Me too, already done with chemo. Radiation next.

who fucking cares just smash Jesus Christ biz kills me sometimes

Many women are capable of this shit. Move on friend. Sorry about your mom, be good to her.

forget her dude, there will probably some other hot girl that lives a city away and wants to meet you just waiting around the corner for you to meet. Plenty of fish right OP?

Attached: 906.png (403x448, 53K)

Sounds like cock blocking.

>lossless virgin

>lossless

nigga you a FLAC

Thanks, I try to be. Take her to her appointments, cook, clean, do the laundry, dishes, sometimes I have to hand feed her, have to clean the sheets a lot cause she throws up in the bed. Have to give her her meds too. Just wish she would get better soon. If I really make it from crypto, I will get stem cells for her.

Kek

It is. I don't understand, are you suggesting I have sex with her then dump her?

this is the kind of people that bought into crypto scam and you people wonder why it's crashing

I am an absolute loser with several severe problems, my mom's cancer, being homeschooled etc etc. I don't know what to do about it.

Btfo
T
F
O

fuck her like the piece of shit she is. Then move on.

fuck her and tell her u know what a lying piece of shit she is as youre fucking her from behind

but since you're not going to do that most likely and you might even get manipulated hard and fall in love with her, because of your poor state of mind. i wouldn't recommend this, keep talking to her but as a friend only. friendzone her OP.

I love biz

Attached: 1444821454245.jpg (186x320, 32K)

proof?
pics of her tiddies and vagene?

assuming this isnt just some shit post...
she would lie because she wanted you to see her as someone else. remember when you were 12 and pretended to be a body builder or pro footballer etc to pick up chicks on the internet? thats how the female brain works, even into maturity.
basically she wanted to fuck you but youre a fag and wont get none so enjoy your hand

hey, don't be hard on yourself. it's only going to make things worse in your head. you are not a loser. you are taking care of your mom like a man should. also, being home schooled is better

sorry user that last part was mean i feel bad
women lie. who cares. if you enjoyed talking to her just keep talking to her. dont worry about other shit.

My life really sucks man. I'm in debt because of mom's cancer and the only girl I ever talked to is a lying whore. I'm probably a virgin because I was homeschooled. I'm awkward as fuck and can't even sit near girls irl.

I don't mind, it's all true anyway. That's how I ended up 24 and virgin. I will probably Break up with her.

Any female is a bad investment.
But only way to produce kids for now.

you realize you are a psycho - contacting her ex on fb?

no, you're fine. our hypersexual society is fucking toxic and you don't fit in because you're one of the good ones

If she said she was a virgin too its to put you at ease with your inexperience. I she knows your mom has cancer, i thinks shes gonna be cool.

Dont be stupid user
If you cant meet her it doesnt matter so just have a long distance thing
Seriously though if a chick spends this much time talking to you its because she likes you dude.

you're a fag who's afraid to fuck and looking for reasons to back out

just lissen to your heart.
if you want to confront her do that.
if you want to her do that.
if you want to ghost her do that.

ez

confronting is most healthy imo

but also partly this. but only partly lel