Bolivian niggas: i wanna swim

> Bolivian niggas: i wanna swim
> Chile: no

Attached: bolivian niggas.jpg (287x433, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/5185198/My-meeting-with-the-man-accused-of-plotting-the-assassination-of-Evo-Morales.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should give Bolivia access to the sea

No, fuck them.

Chile tried too. But Peru is autistic

>bolivia still has a navy

>should
why

what if you let them dig a tunnel and give them just one kilometer of beach to do shit? those are desertic beaches with no people anyway...

they have acess to the sea, through several rivers to the atlantic

no you don't

maybe that would improve their economy and they'd stop sending human scumm to their neighbours

A small strip of sea won't let them fish on a massive scale, and that eventual new port is going to compete with the established ones in both peru and chile, now how is that going to help them, the one that invests on that port is going to lose money, it's stupid

Not our problem.

bolivians are murderers, fuck them
criminal country

what do you mean

they burn majors like it's funny

Please god no keep them contained.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/5185198/My-meeting-with-the-man-accused-of-plotting-the-assassination-of-Evo-Morales.html

tldr man, give me your biased quick rundown

Sea for Bolivia!!!! Death to Chile!!!!!

Attached: images (93).jpg (270x196, 10K)

Why is it nobody has ever produced that pic for normal people and not for antz

Bolivia should just be annexed to another country. I understans chile or Peru for not wanting to give them a piece of clay for sea access but no country should be deprived of sea. Paraguy must be annexed by someone as well

Bolivia is rightfull peruvian clay, can't say for umbrellas

This
Restore the confederation now

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Peru-Bolivian_Confederation.svg (1).png (1200x800, 163K)

Lol no. We have a region called Puno (exactly like Bolivians, they're right next to them) and they cause enough trouble.

It's yours and you should take it, brace and take charge, it's your doing, take responsibility

Bolivia has no right to this and the question is over. Brazilians will give money to Bolivia and help them to overcome poverty they need no sea.

>Brazilians will give money to Bolivia
cant, you're poor

They're already doing that

I work in a grocery store that sells "Atlantic Salmon", farmed/fished by Chile. It always makes me kek!

Speak for yourself. By my opinion Bolsonaro should reclaim our refineries and give a middle finger to the cocaleros.

do they?

I thought you people were the same through and through. Was I meme'd all along?

Attached: 789.png (661x569, 273K)

we should turn bolivia into a vassal state desu