Why yes, I do plan on travelling to Iran to appreciate its rich history, culture...

>Why yes, I do plan on travelling to Iran to appreciate its rich history, culture, and cuisine before America inevitably tries to destroy it. How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad in ropes.png (988x1190, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like me but without the ropes

Sounds like me but without the low bodyfat

looks comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Fug, I want to go there now.

Attached: 16878936_ayatollah-pepe.jpg (563x542, 299K)

unbelievably based.

>appreciate its rich history, culture, and cuisine before America inevitably tries to destroy it
>implying the mullahs don't shit on everything iranian before the arab colonization
>implying iranian culture is flourishing and history is appreciated
>cuisine is important
trash opinion, zhang

Stay mad hungry boy. Are you still starving from when the turks showed you what it meant to be hungry?

>implying any of that is relevant when I'd be visiting historical sites, engaging with locals, and enjoying the food, instead of hanging around mullahs all day
>implying cuisine isn't important to anyone who doesn't just eat McDonald's when visiting other countries

Go back to eating paprika, Attila.

Attached: iStock-526291000-1061x530.jpg (1061x530, 110K)

something you would never think but I do want to visit Iran now

>MUH FOOD
>FOOD IS CULTURE
>MUH ETHNIC FOOOOOD
>I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE PHILOSOPHY AND THE SOUL OF A NATION
>CULTURE IF FOOOOOD, FOOOOD, ETHNIC FOOOOOD SO DIVERSE AAAAAAHHHHHH LET ME EAT THE ETHNIC FOOOOOOD I'M SO ENLIGHTENED WHO CARES ABOUT RELIGION AND ART IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOOOOOOOOD
>FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IM A FOOOOOODIE I EAT ALL THE ETHNIC FOOOOOOOD I DON'T CREATE ART OR STUDY PHILOSOPHY AND MYTHOLOGY I JUST TRAVEL AND EAT FOOOOOOOOD THAT'S IMPORTANT
>UHHHH BRING ME THE KEBAB IM CULTURED I DON'T EAT MCDONALDS I EAT KEBAB AND DÖNER AND HUMUS IM AN INTELLECTUAL BECAUSE I EAT ETHNIC FOOOOOOOD

Attached: 1546978638802.png (678x630, 390K)

>DÖNER AND HUMUS
not even persian

>ignores the part about history and culture
Yikes, Laszlo!

>why yes i'm an intellectual, how have you guessed

Attached: food-eater.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Nice

Attached: ali-khamenei.jpg (1500x1000, 629K)

autism

>I care about history and culture
>but actually LEHAHAHAHA I DON'T
>I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT A DICTATORSHIP THAT DOESN'T PROVIDE THE SUFFICIENT CARE FOR THE ANCIENT HISTORY OF THE NATION
AS LONG AS I CAN EAT THE LOCAL FOOOOOOOOOOD *oink oink*

If I looked like my grandfather I could pass as a local in Iran.

Instead I look like an average Canadian.

Attached: f678f78c5bb2d21da61445608067932a.jpg (310x271, 18K)

>DICTATORSHIP
Good

>I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT A DICTATORSHIP THAT DOESN'T PROVIDE THE SUFFICIENT CARE FOR THE ANCIENT HISTORY OF THE NATION

Where the fuck did I argue that they did care? That doesn't mean their historical sites aren't still around to visit and appreciate. Holy shit, did some Iranian guy fuck your gf or something?

Attached: reaction what hebrew.jpg (1266x911, 135K)

YOU ARE A PIG!!! KILL YOURSELF!!!! GO TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!
IF YOU SUPPORT THE ISLAMIC REGIME WITHOUT CRITICISM YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!!!! THEY DON'T SPEND MONEY ON RESEARCHING THE TRUE IRANIAN HERITAGE!!! BIGOTS!!! THEY CRITICIZED THE SHAH FOR HISTORICAL MONUMENTS!!! NOW THEY SPEND MORE MONEY ON FOREIGN WARS!!!!

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIG, GOBBLING UP ALL THE FOOD OINKING WHILE PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!

you are pathetic, and you disgust me!!!

How the hell jews hate that comfy country.

The fuck, I thought Iranians were light skinned. Pajeet tier in that vid.

Attached: shah-US-puppet.jpg (600x315, 299K)

There's a wide variance/depends on where you travel to. You'll see more of that skin color outside of major urban centers like Tehran

I wanna go