KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW KING

Sit the fuck down binance fag boys.

The rule of CZ is OVER!

Attached: KNEEL.png (623x373, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wash trading their own books with 0% fees. Not that hard...Could create 10b volume in less than a hour with 10 ETH and zero costs except server hosting. Actually make that 10 minutes or 10 seconds depending on how fast they can wash trade.

Divs are safe and comfy af

Yeah I'm selling, bye

Deluded

KNEEL

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

NOT EVEN CLOSE LMAO

Dude it''s going back to where it was before if not lower after the trading even ends today... and add to that the fact that Binance was down

>COPE

*breaths in* image related

Attached: 179CB2B1-333F-4140-9D65-844A2B2FBA16.jpg (258x245, 25K)

??????? The price is lower than it was 13 minutes ago when I posted that

the actual tech on this exchange is really good. ITs super fast, GREAT chart layout, needs some better coins. Id like to see waves dash XMR and some others but still its a sweet exchange

>trying so hard
top kek

Of course it's fast. no one is using it

I like it, you can use bittrex, if that is your speed

ETH Rankings
coinbene >$1,592,240,000
bit-z >$1,359,500,000
okex >$76,050,800
binance >$32,004,900

TOTALLY NOT WASH TRADING GUISE NOPE TOTALLY LEGIT VOLUME

i can't wait for this shit to be regulated

Binance fan boys

coinbene #1

good exchange sirs (lol)

>TOTALLY NOT WASH TRADING GUISE NOPE TOTALLY LEGIT VOLUME
>i can't wait for this shit to be regulated
kill yourself

Have fun using an exchange that doesn't even have stop-limits but somehow has that much volume.. uh huh

>Wash trading their own books with 0% fees. Not that hard...Could create 10b volume in less than a hour with 10 ETH and zero costs except server hosting. Actually make that 10 minutes or 10 seconds depending on how fast they can wash trade.

This. Meanwhile exchanges that are not scams like graviex get pummelled by people because they have low volume and ban bots.

washtrading is the most common scam in crypto these days and exchanges using bots to pump their volume is a Ponzi been a thorn in cryptos side since mtgox.

at some point this chink exchange is gonna pull a exit scam

>>Wash trading their own books with 0% fees. Not that hard...Could create 10b volume in less than a hour with 10 ETH and zero costs except server hosting. Actually make that 10 minutes or 10 seconds depending on how fast they can wash trade.

This. Meanwhile exchanges that are not scams like graviex get pummelled by people because they have low volume and ban bots.

Attached: bots.jpg (286x180, 24K)

all washtrading for volume exchanges are fucking scams yet graviex gets crucified for having low volume and running honest volume and dividends

>coinbene
>coin
>bene
>sean
>bean
>seanbean
This will be dead before the end of the season.

Attached: 300px-Sean_Bean_as_Eddard_Stark.png (300x275, 103K)

Attached: 1C994E31-B34D-443F-A627-D1ABC8B32DCA.png (721x626, 437K)

>implying no other exchange wash trades their volume
You're not going to make it

>over 1 billion in ETH trade volume
>order book is only 30btc deep

Yeah totally legit

>breaths
*breaths behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid.

There's an exchange that bans bots now? Awesome sign me the fuck up.