You only need $300k to retire in eastern europe, why is it so hard to aquire?

Attached: b.jpg (2000x1151, 203K)

it's not? get off Jow Forums and get to work

>Move to eastern Europe to retire on $300k
>Immediately your information is leaked because you have so much money
>Kidnapped off the street after a gypsy distracts you by trying to sell you beads
>Become star of a deep web snuff film while your money is simultaneously stolen

Not really we got hellof a oligarschs here
300k is just enough to get qt roasties and still not be interesting

>Not really we got hellof a oligarschs here
They're the ones that run the criminal industry

EE here, it's not really enough. You need $1M for a normal life
eurotrip is not a realistic representation.
Although Ukraine is a bit like that, just don't go there

You'd have to live in Eastern Europe though

> They're the ones that run the criminal industry
They're the ones that run the industry

300k not enough for them to give a fuck
Gypsy will rob you for 20 bucks, but only if you are old
Upper middle class is not a factor

Can almost confirm.
Even though I have
>€300k boomerstock
>€250k bonds
>€75k cash
>€800k real estate
At this point I live of the rents which are aprox €2k/mo net and monthly €1k from bonds.
And have a blast.

>believing western propaganda that eastern europe streets are filled with fascists and criminals
did muhammad get his daily dose of your gf's pussy?

At least muhammed gets to eat SOMETHING

Because you live in Eastern Europe.

12k a year in bonds out of a 250k investment? That's nearly 5%. That's really good, I didn't think bonds pay that well. What do you have?

>You need $1M for a normal life
absolute bullshit

This. Calling bullshit. I have family in Poland which is one of the richer eastern European countries compared to Ukraine and the Balkans.....average person makes about 12,000-15000 USD per year in Poland. 1 million should give you at LEAST 30-40k in passive income per year so you should be 3x richer than the average Pole. For you that's not enough?

>average person makes about 12,000-15000 USD
nowhere near that, you should look for median pay not average to see how much average person earns

i honestly have 300k, should i just move to poland?

It is a mixed bond fund that I will empty eventually. Not the case with the stocks. I intend not to touch it for 10-20 years..
Some Co manages the bond fund . I only recieve €1k every month. The interest is 1.5-2% pa I guess.

Is it hard to get residency in EE? I'd like to come over and open a yoga studio or maybe vegan sushi bar. Are those popular there?

Best eastern europe country to live without the fear of getting stabbed for a cigarette?

Eastern Germany
Unless you are slightly brown

Isnt it the same prices as the west?

By the time you're actually old and need the retirement money these 300k will turn to shit because of inflation.
Seriously, do you really expect fiat money to hold its purchasing power for several decades?
If you're actually living in EE just compare the prices and cost of living 15-20 years ago and now. You'll be surpirsed.

>muh stock market investment

yeah, pray this overheated shit won't crash and burn multiple times during these years

>vegan yoga instructor
kek,you'll fit right in faggot

I travelled to Riga and lived in a hostel there for a week. Seems like a nice place.

A good house in Ukraine is 300k. You will need an suv and security cameras. You will not make it without a local gf that can speak English. You will be required to support your gf's family. There is a strong possibility that you will be kidnapped. You will need 1mil usd to retire but it won't be as easy as Asia our SA.

>Seems like a nice place.
>Rīga

If you will avoid going to certain commieblock areas after dark (unless you enjoy getting robbed/beaten by local gopniks) and also Avotu / Lienes street hood in the center.

My gf is from Ukraine... wouldn’t trust that country to hold my shoes

You can live there only if you are able to adapt and blend in. Your comment tells me you are probably not European.

You only need $100k to retire in Russian village , why is it so hard to aquire?

Attached: afdgfsdhdh.jpg (760x390, 88K)

Baltics and Poland. We're full, though.

You could theoretically retire with $1 and live on the streets but we are talking about a reasonable standard of living.

Exactly near that. 4000 polish zlotych is right around 1000 dollars. 12k USD per year is not unreasonable. It's not 1995 anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-103756.png (1440x2560, 587K)

Average Ukrainians earn 100 usd per month. They live rent free with their grandparents and spend their money on food, cognac, pivo, clothes, taxi and helping to pay gas in winter.

Ukrainian here, working for a big 4 company for a 1.5 years and my wage is 400$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I'm 21 and just have finished Bachelor.
I really want to get an burger scholarship, because most of European Masters within my major seems to suck
People are really poor here and I am not sure that it is good idea for a rich non-local to retire in this country. Also, Kyiv is the only city that is OK to live, do not even consider moving to other cities, except Kyiv and maybe Lviv
Nevertheless, I would gladly retire here

did you read a word of what I wrote? don't look at average wage, look at average one, average person earns nowhere near 4000 polish zloty, it's sub 3000

look at median one*

The reason I disregarded your argument on average vs median is because the difference is negligible when comparing to countries like Serbia where people make 300 dollars a month. And either way, it still proves my point right that 1 million dollars should be way more than enough to live off of 30k USD per year passive income. In fact you just helped strengthen that point because you're saying the average Pole is even poorer than I said

>normal life
>$12k-$15k a year
I live in Poland too and normal life requires $20k-$30k and I live in my own house, not rent.
>1 million should give you at LEAST 30-40k in passive income per year
No, it's going to be $20k-$30k after inflation.

You only need $300k to retire in Brazil. Reminder that sex with 14yo is LEGAL here.

Well, crap. What are the alternatives then? Lay down and rot?

Average person is a poor person, you dumb fuck. No, it's obviously enough to survive. No, it's not an alright amount. I make $50k a year in Russia, which is poorer than Poland, I'm actually top 0.3% earner in country and top 0.8% in MSK; no, I'm not rich by any means AT ALL. It's not about being richer than other people, you fucking psycho, it's not a competition, you don't do comparisons here. Everyone can be poor or everyone can be rich.

Slovenia, also no crypto tax. Greetings from Maribor

Warsaw, city center; Moscow, city center; Minks if friends with government people; Tbilisi if you OK with the city; Bulgaria/Romania countryside.

yeah and getting killed and stabbed for an iphone is also legal.

Just don't go close to a slum and everything will be OK.

Buddy I've spent a lot of time in Poland to know that the economy is comparable to America's. The wages are lowered proportionally to the dollar, but so is the cost of living. The housing is similarly priced, maybe in Poland in a city center it is in fact a bit more than America compared to wages. But to say that 40k USD is not enough for a great comfortable life when you should be able to get by spending only 10k per year is ridiculous.

You won't get citizenship (legally) unless you marry but if you never plan to leave, you won't need it.

Every country in EU is a safety haven compared to usa.
Poland (38M) had 513 murders in 2017.
Chicaco (2.7M) 650.

*Chicago

*Chicano

Brazil (200M) had 59.103 murders in 2017.

*recorded murders

Finally a smart person.
Yes, and when 10-20-30 people get killed in the same place, it count only as 1 homicide.
And the 59.103 homicides are using guns and violent methods, poisoning and running someone over is not on this count

Even tho i wouldn't leave this country for any other place, Brazil is a great place if you have money. I DARE to say that Brazil is the BEST country in the world for rich people.

I rather reign in hell than serving in heaven.

Not far off Chicago percentage wise

We love killing niggers, that is our hobby.
U cryin' baby? Haha
Yes, but as i said, these number are because criminals are killing criminals every day, it is not common for a good person to be killed here

Guess I'm retiring in Brazil.

Wait, not really, in fact it is lesser than Poland. If poland had 200M the number of murders would be like 66K

Don't forget to buy me a drink, i can help you to find a 14yo girlfriend/boyfriend

Also, the only 2 times i had a gun pointed at me was when the police stopped me for a quick search

Mate I'll bring you a fucking bottle of very decent whisky. Hahaha, I appreciate it but I prefer a little older with phat asses.

but do they have CLEAN water?

brutal

godlikebeyond godlike

:3
I don't like that young either, i would rather date a 16yo
Yes

M-M-M-M-M-MMMMMMMOOOOONSTERRRRR KIIIIIILLLLLLLL

Pfff
This is Monster Kill

wat

The Brazilian population is 100x bigger, if Poland had 100x more homicides it would be more than 65k homicides (Prove my 6th grad drop out math wrong)

o u mean chicago

200M/38M = 5.2631
59103/5.2631 = 11229
If Poland had Brazilian level of crime it would have 11229 murders in 2017 rather than 513
21.88x difference

Jesus i am fucking blind
My mistake, thanks for noticing
In fact Chicago is a little bit worse than Brazil

You are right, i used Chicago Numbers instead of Poland ones. Mah Bad Bro

Best place(s) to live in Brazil? Bear in mind I like to party