Are you in on the next Ethereum?

Are you in on the next Ethereum?

This coin (Iexec RLC) will truly obliterate the competition in coming months and moon like has only been seen once or twice in history. If you're not in now, currently the price is as low as it is going to ever be and you should buy as much as you can or be left behind. Serious gains incoming anons. Don't miss out.

Attached: cool coin.jepg.jpg (561x624, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3T7V-0K5YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wish i sold and bought back lower. sitting right around my initial investment and i'm afraid it's going to be in the red any day now if it continues to dump. fuck it, i'll buy more.

Nice try but link is the next eth

Set my buy at 6700 sats. Depending on market, we MAY even see 5500 sats if we're lucky.

Nice, back to my original buy in! Good thing I sold at 60k during the Binance listing, I might buy back at those levels though (I've already bought back a little at 12k).

Why would this dominate over the competition?

Good sell user. 12K seems appealing, but if trend continues we should see my zone by weeks end. I do like RLC a lot, but the sat vakue right now is still a little high for current market sentiment. Let's see how the cards play out.

>the next Ethereum

Attached: 1516031991193.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

I've got 4k$ ready to buy in. Don't know when should I buy. It could skyrocket anytime.

Highly unlikely it pumps 'soon'. Low volume coins like RLC get the excess spillage. However, when low volume coins do pump, they PUMP hard.

SONM > IXEC. With livenet in 8 days it will be way ahead of gnt and rlc

Wrong, sonm is garbage.

is the mist 'puter scalable?

Airdrop is coming in next weeks. Too scary to wait and FOMO.

Ah yes the daily RLC thread. What shill tactics are we using today?

Why tho?

>sat value is a little high for market sentiment
Kill yourself

Chad Gilles interview after V2 release.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3T7V-0K5YM

Meme magic

I will give those who seek 1 hint: Muh 1000% fractals.

Watch alts plummet end of June to manipulate 1M, 3M, 6M candles. Give 3-5 days of accumulation and then watch the fun begin. Pump begins a week into July

Capped. We will see. I want to believe

$5 EOJuly

Attached: blackman.jpg (762x762, 107K)