When did Jow Forums start hating mutts?

Attached: goblinas.jpg (622x622, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you started posting here

>

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1024x539, 35K)

When nu/pol/ metastasized and started spreading its brand of white nationalism everywhere.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (999x666, 563K)

that would be 4 ubermensched half brothers oof

It was july, 2016 and somebody started a thread about the Uefa EURO's players
Things scaled up real quickly

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007/

this thread started the amerimutt meme from the 56% face.

i wish i had a time machine to go back and derail it

>tfw no qt clone gf

A couple years ago when Jow Forums started bleeding over.

BULLSHIT. this board has always been racist. just check the thread list, most threads are racist and most of them and other flags

I just wish I could feel their soles all over my face.

it doesnt, it just hates americans

What is the word for that? Ameriphobe?

sure thing plebit

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism

Late 2017

E-even you guys ? ;_;

Attached: destroyed.jpg (645x773, 120K)

Frankly speaking, the bullying made Jow Forums Americans bearable

You easily see an American that is a newfag and distinguish from one that spent years shitposting with Euros

Btw. this dislike towards Americans is leaking to IRL too

stop sucking up to them, fag.
this doesn't happen in real life.
this board board is full false flags.

this is the average british flag you are talking to

kiss my ass, underage piece of shit. the average pole is a huge ameribo.

Attached: ck1ck.jpg (400x280, 25K)

imagine being the ugly one

You average pole wants to be anywhere that isn't poland. They're like Brazilians. Proud but poor and retarded.

yeah now you made them overtly self-aware and they hate themselves now.
i'm pretty damn open to banter but i can't say the same about my countrymen

>the average pole is a huge ameribo.
They still are, but the image is sharply changing
People are disenchanted about Americans

>You average pole wants to be anywhere that isn't poland
Me desu
Except the moment that I leave my country (I travel a lot), then suddenly everything is inferior to glorious Poland

No reason for self-hatred, but they should self-improve desu

You take the Internet too seriously. If you go outside this board you come to realize Jow Forums memes are just memes, not serious business.

And PS: Not everyone shares your exact same mindset as much as you would like to think so. It goes both ways because I for sure don't believe everyone has my own mindset either.

I want to sniff their arseholes & footpussies

read the wikipedia page i linked, it does a pretty good job of explaining why anti american sentiment has increased over the years

at least brazilian posters are classier. other flags bully them but they just ignore that and they don't retaliate. but this pole is a good example of the 3rd world ankle biter. he actually believes we care about 'bullying'. every flag bullies every other flag on Jow Forums. btw i don't get it what you are trying to achieve by these threads. are you trying to reason with them so they stop bullying you? waaaa. what's the point of drivel like that: if someone punches you, punch them back but harder. stop being a pathetic softie.

kys. anti-americanism has always been a thing in the muslim world where you are from. the average brit (the real one) loves all things american. they literally consume our culture.

Sorry to burst your bubble there, mate, but I do in international business and there is a Europe-wide growing anti-American sentiment going from the richest and the most educated slowly down to the lowest classes

People show favour for your country because it is the only efficient counterweight to the Russian menace, but they do find you too foreign, too weird, to the point of awkwardness

Brits are weird but next to you lot they almost fully fit the European image

Have better things to do aside from wasting my time here. I'm just posting here because I can't believe grown men actually haven't branched out of their myopias yet.
In the end, this board is now a playground. Once you get older you stop caring and not worry about insignificant nobodies telling you you're an awful person despite not knowing who you're dealing with.

When the US failed in everything since 1991.

>Btw. this dislike towards Americans is leaking to IRL too
>kiss my ass, underage piece of shit. the average pole is a huge ameribo.

whom to believe?

Both. He's not wrong that Poles are Ameriboos, and I'm not wrong in that it's changing.

CIA black sites was a big one, but people have been closely watching the US for some time now and they try to distance themselves more.

Not to mention the amount of US mass media consumption decreased because the UK produces a lot of actual decent movies and tv shows now, like Sherlock, which masses enjoy and can relate to more, and British YouTubers gained popularity too.

I don't know dude. Everyone wants to be right here. In the end, is there really any point to this discussion other than just listening to what insignificant shitposters who have no immediate purpose in your endeavors fight each other on the monkey bars?

I'd rather be hated than loved. If people on a shitposting board hate me, I'm doing something right with myself. I never thought it would be this case.

after we followed you into iraq like a good dog and that turned out to be a waste of money because there were no WMD you started to become unpopular

stop being nihilistic
if you dont like it, leave
but apparently something is drawing you back to this cesspool

That's what I was trying to tell him but it is pointless. He actually cares so much as to creating these threads where he states he doesn't care at all. Jow Forums is a strange place

>Jow Forums is a strange place
this board magically draws every, even exotic mental illness

This entire website, desu