Shit Wagecucks Say

>I’m just glad I’ll be getting some more hours!

Attached: 90409437-4274-4D22-AF33-868168DFAF32.jpg (750x904, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I am a responsible adult

>Thank God it's Friday!

>I made real actual money whilst helping the local economy

>I'm not jealous of rich people, it must be so stressful and time consuming to keep the track of your money

Attached: 1518979808892.gif (500x493, 631K)

> i like to communicate and have social skills

youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU

Attached: Tick Tock Wagies.jpg (641x9560, 1.17M)

>I can't imagine what it would be like to not have a job. I would be bored as shit all day. What do people who don't have jobs do all day?

>I’m passionate about customer service. Helping people makes me happy.

>I’m going out with my girlfriend

>Thank god it's friday. it's beer o'clock

Attached: 1529637044178.jpg (675x601, 73K)

THIS IS THE WORST.

kek. That image is gold

Delet

>2 hours sitting in traffic today? Not bad!

too real

The amount of time I've heard this one LOL. Who do they think they are fooling lmao

>this slave tier physical job/trade is GREAT! I get to work outside in the sun everyday and it keeps my body moving and in shape! I will die the day I no longer work 40 slave hours in the sun

> I would get a promotion anytime soon. How lucky i am, i would be able to ask for a mortgage.

This is unironically me though.

Without being forced to do it, I wouldn't be able to make any meaningful contribution to self-growth or skill development. I could tell myself that I'd be able to devote my life to the enjoyable parts of my career as a hobby, but I know I'd just waste away the years reading Jow Forums and playing vidya.

>would you like fries with that

Imagine being so boring that you don't have any interesting hobbies or anything that you're passionate about outside of Mr. Shekelberg's mandates

> Have you heard bitcoin is down 70% since december?

> That weirdo Steve sure spends a lot of time on that blue website.

> tfw

How many ANS to get a girl like this to squat over me and piss on my johnson?

>tfw i have no job and have been doing nothing the past 5 years
playing games all day is fine and all but compared to all my normie friends it feels like i aint getting anywhere in life.

Attached: frog18.png (640x462, 179K)

I have hobbies (racing yachts, shooting guns and a playing a bit of music), but none of them mean as much to me as engineering when it comes to actual fulfillment and self-actualisation. It's a hierarchy of needs thing. Yeah it'd be fun shitting around all day making dumb little robots, but that doesn't mean I would actually be satisfied with my life in the same way as challenging myself and being forced to further my career.

If you've just got a dead-end job as a fry cook or a code monkey then it's obviously different.

I'd just end up making a business and finding fulfillment that way. At least with financial security there is a cushion for failure.

Jesus fuck you incels are cringey little weirdos.

>I'd just waste away the years reading Jow Forums and playing vidya.
It's a very wagecuck mindset to think there is anything at all wrong with this. Hell, it's probably better for society than a lot of existing jobs.

How the fuck is making a business different to being a wagie? You still have to go to work every day and do things that you hate.

Jerking off to traps and watching anime while shit posting aren't hobbies my friend.

It doesn't have to be doing things you hate you mcjob retard. You could open an amazing climbing centre and run it at a loss just for the craic.

craic is irish for buttsex btw

sauce?

fuck off this baord commie.

Shit incels say:

must be awesome when you get a chance to browse biz while your manager isn't looking.

now, now, wagie, the shelves won't stock themselves.

>now, now, wagie, the shelves won't stock themselves.
Until robots get a little more advanced lol

Take a moment to appreciate how unusual it is to see a white woman this hot that didn't opt to ruin her body with crossfit or tattoos.

I watched that whole music video and it's the most boomer shit I've ever seen. Love it!

Attached: boomer.jpg (270x230, 15K)

Can you imagine smelling the BRRRRAAAAAPPPS directly from that booty?

Attached: 1529881735450.gif (228x206, 987K)

Checked kekked and saved.

Omg this was so weird

kys

Had a few coworkers who I asked what they'd do if they got rich. I told them I'd never get a job again. One or two girls said they'd still want a job. One, who is a single mom, asked what I'd do all day, she was shocked I wouldn't get bored from not having a job.

>user, why don't you ask for a raise?

>I love my job
if mr.goldberg paying me enuf shekels

>Intentionally running a business at a loss

The Jow Forums special

>told my boss my kids are sick
>Cracks open budlite at 10am

Attached: 1529628967612.jpg (728x672, 61K)

Forgot your greentext.

Holy shit fuck me. Im transferring from one restaurant to another because the sous chef I've been working under for 2 years became head chef for a month and start to cut my days from 5 to 4 to 3. This is because hes a fucking drug dealer and has a couple of his best buddies from middle school that need to get taken care of. He gives them the easiest fucking day every week, makes others prep extra so theres nothing more to do on the easy days except collect easy money. Its fucking atrocious the bull shit these faggots pull. Meanwhile I'm literally the best fucking cook in my state at what I do. Fuck you cucks, the shit I deal with is so retarded.

Why do people always use the name Steve when typing these things out? Are the bogs after me?

t. a guy named Steve

>didn't bitocin crash (you purchased it at 100$)

yes and i don't care

Your bitcoin will be under 3000 by the end of the summer. I invested in real state and I own something.

Attached: _______.jpg (1080x754, 251K)

Look at your future nerds. Don't say no one ever warned you.

>This is what happens if you hold link

Lol is your name Steve

> I think I really impressed my boss by doing the unforeseen work so quickly over the week-end, he definitely won't favor his son for inferior work the next time around.

topkek

>i cant understand how anyone could just stay at home all day i cant even function if i dont talk to anyone for an hour and drink myself half to death every weekend lol haha

Attached: 1512423243769.png (841x720, 860K)

kek

whats the white monster drink? people drink that? isn't that stuff (mostly) poison?

>I invested in real state and I own something.
i liquidated a TON of other assets and bought a bunch of zoned residential plots around copper harbor, houghton, and marquette, michigan. i also looked at ishpeming but i didn't think it had as much potential as the others because they have proximity to hip vacation destinations (CH; Marq) and rich-kid schools (MTU; NMU)

>ugh keeping a diet is so hard, right user? I just like chocolate way too much!

I'm about to accept a $40,000/yr job plus commission that is on call 12/hrs a day and rotating weekends. I only need to show up to work when there are things to be done otherwise I can sit at home like the 30/yo boomer I am. Should I take it or kms?

>I had a chemo appointment for my cancer, but I guess I can fill in for Jimmy today if it means I get to keep my job.

>find me on reddit

it is
you can literally feel it melting away your teeth when you drink it

Huh? It's sugar free...