Kek these scammers are funny. How did these things start?

kek these scammers are funny. How did these things start?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-17-30-59-771.jpg (1078x1433, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0975ca9f986eee35f5cbba2d672ad9bc8d2a0844#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought it was all automated. surely a human is doing the typing at least right?

>free eth giveaway
>yandex

Attached: 4322805B-BF03-4623-848C-0721EFEA5799.jpg (600x341, 24K)

Yes. And they actually manage to get few eths too

Jeets were actually ivanovs. Are you surprised?

a literal genius (how else can I call someone who knew how to exploit naiveness of normalfags that well?) posted that the first time under one of vitalik's post, his handle was also more similar looking to vitalik's so it was more effective, nowadays are all taken

whoever were the first ones to start this must've made absolute BANK

It started here in the summer last year.

Check the domain. Kz is Borat.

It's fucking Yandex, the greatest russian serch engine in all of russia!

It started with one guy doing it to Vitalik and he made like 15k in 10 minutes

I remember that now. That indian guy raided by Jow Forums crossboarders was also a victim of that. But the funnier thing was what he lost was tron. So he'd be poor irregardless

I missed that one, care to share a screenshot?

Attached: 76425961-E35C-4DDF-AB5C-2B95F133348B.jpg (648x1024, 137K)

Will find that later. Basically a guy bought tron @ ATH with his life savings and when that was not stupid enough he signed up for an airdrop which asked his private key

Meanwhile you can check out many fresh rekt comments on
etherscan.io/comments

For eg. This guy became a millionaire in the last six months just through phising
etherscan.io/address/0x0975ca9f986eee35f5cbba2d672ad9bc8d2a0844#comments

Is it illegal?

Is this connected to the Google DNS hack that affected MEW?

kek. how exactly is this happening?

i don't even get how these fags do it
i tried to make a fake twitter account and got instantly blocked because the username was too close
then i made another one for another IP, and it got blocked because the picture was the same
then i switched IPs, made one with a distorted picture and several different pixels, still blocked instantly
even my REAL new twitter accounts get blocked, meanwhile these russian pajeets make @justintronsun655 with a flipped vitalik picture and their tweets stay up for months
at this point i'm convinced this is TwitterHQ themselves running these cons, and they're using retarded speech patterns to throw off people

Could be true. Without ads twitter was going broke. The IPO investors wanted to sell

Not in Somalia

They must buy older accounts and change the name

LMAO thank you user, made my day

why even have a report function on twitter if they never actually enforce their own rules? how and why the fuck do all these scam accounts stay active? it's pathetic