What actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY
Congratulations Jow Forums, now you know why the president of my country hates fake news so much.

Attached: fake news.png (471x229, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4327
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the virgin pagan savage vs the Chad Catholic Pro-Life Crusader

A Native American tour guide was discussing indigenous rights to a high school tour in DC. “Now I need all of you to accept Sitting Bull as the greatest man of all time, even greater than Jesus Christ”. In that moment a Catholic Pro Life Kentuckian who was wearing a MAGA hat walked up and smirked quite jewishly. The smirk spiritually holocaustes the Indian people, which is why he needs to be put on trial for genocide

Is this new pasta?

Attached: Tucker Carlson.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

>smirked quite jewishly
Kek

Doesn't matter because as soon as the kids identities are known they will be harmed.

>they will be harmed.
They fucking ought be, physically.

Is the new "James Field was actually attacked by violent leftists" talking point? Save your insincere explanations for someone more gullible. We all saw what happened and the kid's life is justifiably ruined and there's literally nothing your crocodile tears can do about it anymore.

Did you get bullied by prep school kids or something?

Kys fing*loid

Why are you defending this scum, what the fuck is wrong with you? They are spoiled pieces of shit who will go on being handed everything in life thinking thry are better than everyone else. The only think that brings this sort of human garbage down to earth is the reality of a fist to the face or being picked up and thrown into the ground.
Words mean nothing to scum like that.

>mfw I see a China-Swede post

Attached: 1547230134020.jpg (540x521, 37K)

0.02 has been deposited in your account

Yeah pretty much.

>China swede
Lol, that used to be a real insult back in the day. We need to bring it back

That was literally what happened to james field though
how do you not know this

The more you push this pathetic Jow Forumstard damage control, the less support you will be able to garner for your cause.

He stopped and drove back into the crowd after he was safe. He did it intentionally because he is a retard that has a history of violent outbursts (including beating his wheelchair bound mother for interrupting his vidya) and was obsessed with running people over with his car. Read the fucking court documents. Or is the judge antifa now too?

Attached: james fields heather heyer car attack meme.png (876x484, 43K)

Good, so now he can call a taxi for your mom

It’s the truth you fucking spastic. Shit skins aren’t always in the right despite what you claim.

>showing the whole video and by extension the story is damage control
your post is damage control LMAO

based

Pathetic incel

>le judges are unbiased
dont people regularly bemoan what a joke your justice system is?

Attached: DuU16TAWoAAzZYs.jpg (1599x1109, 341K)

Oh wow a Jow Forums post. Nice source. Anyways doesn't matter he is going to die in prison after only 21 years of being a loser as a free "man".

t. psychopath aka fenno-swede

you can check up on the things in the post though, like the lawyer switch, mongrel
why would that be an insult?

Try reading something else than unhinged Nazi propaganda for once

The nazis dont exist anymore and no american larpers are not nazis

could you post a pic of your hands? :^)

Hope the janny deletes this Jow Forums thread

Honestly I hope all wh*tes die of aids, they have brought nothing but pain and suffering to my country

>i want an innocent kid's life to be ruined because he stood still

>why would that be an insult?

Attached: 1524537149203.jpg (638x558, 64K)

I personally think it's great to see zoomers getting btfo. Teaches you a valuable lesson not to be a cunt to others, especially when a camera is running

Yes i do

And i want this thread off my board you fucking pathetic goober

Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums are only okay if they are against americans and full of wh*te shitposting

Here's a clearer angle of it. You can see that the native american does initially approach the group, but that really doesn't call for the rest of the shit that the group did. Surrounding the dude and mocking his culture is fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4327

I've called the custodian,
Op you've got 10 minutes to pack up and then you've got to vacate this thread

This thread belongs on pol

The kids are going to get a crash course in respecting your elders once their names leak I guess. Fucking zoomer shits.

Based, you understand that Jow Forums is a BLACK board, now fuck off with your stupid Jow Forums shit

ayo it looks like this cracKKKa finally learned his place.

really hope these are just trolls ITT and nobody actually thinks smiling at a man is grounds for death threats, expulsion, and ruining his life

Most people hate these kids because they are smug zoomers and no one likes that shit. The maga stuff is just icing on the cake.

>wtf you can't make me face the consequences of my actions! don't you understand that i'm an upper class white american?

Even based Black Hebrew Israelites is there

i would expect this from a finn, smiling seems is probably seen as an executable offense there

All i hope for is for Jow Forums threads to be on /pol

oletko neekeri

Easy times breed weak men. These kids have obviously lived very comfy lives, free of any burdens. I support any suffering, it may seem harsh but these kids will be better for it.

Attached: 1497797568053.jpg (350x338, 22K)

Fucking niggergol/commie fenno-Swede/chink or whatever you call yourself these days... you are so fucking annoying.

How in the FUCK have you been able to shitpost and troll on Jow Forums all of these years and not get perma banned? Fuckin pathetic.

COME ON JANNY

Ban

This

Nigger

>I don't like someone therefore they should be banned

Attached: 1452040351353.jpg (184x184, 42K)

Keep seething, rightoid

Being callled a massive faggot on social media and having your reputation ruined in any respectable social spheres =/= being arrested.

He’s a prolific shitposter, you chink homo.

The CHAD leftwing finnoswede
The virgin ching chong wing wong sucky sucky five dorrar r*Ghtoid

SEETHING virgin mainland slave is afraid of the uralic MONGOL BVLL

I don't know the context of American politics or who was in the wrong here, but for some reason I find that kid to have a really punchable face

That guy is an african

God damn it, is it really that bad in America?

that's just your arap genetics talking

don't ever call me arab again you wh*toid

What the fuck am I watching?

Arab

Still better than BBC.

commie parasite

t. country that lives off of american protection and aid
Never call anyone a parasite on this site again.

No, really I have no idea what's going on in this video. Starts out with some native guy banging a drum and chanting while a Trump supporter just stands there staring at him. Skip forward a few minutes in the video, and now it's focused on a group of black people ranting about the Ancient Greeks being sodomites. What the fug.

I work for my shit and get nothing from your country so fuck off, US aid is an insignificant part of our GDP, probably less than 1%. Go fuck yourself

And you think the Britain is divided about Brexit. BBC and May should make this video nonstop actually, to tell to the Brits they are well and all right.

No you go fuck yourself. Your country only exists because America wants it to. You are our little fucking bitch and always will be. Don't talk back.

Absolutely based

Just find the exact numbers. $450million in 2017. Literally 0.14% of our GDP, you are stupid bro and most of that has been in investment for shit your country benefits from too

Deluded mutt

Mutts bully you? Need a fren?

Attached: 20150509_CND001_0.jpg (595x335, 39K)

Don’t be mean to Hispanics, you racist nigger

Nah m8 you are supporting Venezuela, but seeing the way our "ally" treats us makes me think twice bout their good faith. Literally the worst possible ally we have and reason why the world has been slowly turning its back on america in the last decades

Both dragon and bear are hiding a knife behind their back

The man is right, all the whiteys and niggers should fuck off back to their countries. America belongs to the natives.

>tfw Israel gets 3.2 billion dollars of "aid" money

Don't talk back to your zionist overlords Jewmerican

>America belongs to the natives
And gib Alaska back.

YA'LL PRESIDENT IS A HOMOSEXUAL

Attached: 140234729232.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Leftists should be gassed
Simple as

Based. Fuck spoiled rich brats.

Alaska is eskimo land. Also Russia shouldn't go beyond the Urals. Give back land to native Siberians Vlad.

>this fucking finn shitposter ITT
I haven't even seen your face but I can already tell it's more punchable than that maga kid.

>but seeing the way our "ally" treats us
One yank on a dutch clog collecting forum.

The american actually believes he is "protecting us" instead of preventing full blown russian influence in Venezuela and the Caribbean. Poor faggot, we are literally helping him with clay for them to monitor every movement. I believe 450 million is actually a joke pay for what they get out of us

Attached: 1509415483164.png (756x900, 59K)

h-he looks cute. from this angle. I-I take back my word on the mutt. UwU

This. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans, the Americas for EVERYBODY? This is #nativegenoide, please support my patreon and watch my podcasts live at Tuesdays 5 PM EST.

>Americas for EVERYBODY
The US for Russians.

The age of men is over
The time of the orc has come

Attached: 8678855.jpg (1439x793, 273K)

>play any online game
>russians are low iq subhumans
Can you explain this phenomenon to me? I am serious.

I feel the same except if its a strategy game

>>Jow Forums

Can someone please explain what this whole thing is about? I need some context.

What is happening?
What is the event?
Why is a native American confronting a MAGA hat kid?
Why is everyone shitting on the kid?
What is this video showing that "proves what ACTUALLY happened"?

Attached: dean-hutton.jpg (800x800, 116K)

what the fuck am i looking at

lol america is such a shit country