Everyone in the video looks like an npc it's scary

everyone in the video looks like an npc it's scary

Attached: npcs.png (1272x678, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&t=4396s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The kid has the NPC nose. It's bizarre.

So many zoomers, that's the problem I have with the video instead of the dumb indian. They are face of our generation and it's cringe.

Attached: that damned smile - trumpfag.jpg (666x767, 117K)

I don't think NPC. More like the typical zoomer faces.

Were the Fortnite servers down or something?

Attached: laughing chinese kebab.jpg (236x354, 17K)

>I don't think NPC
>I don't think
NPC

>all those zoomers who aren't even allowed to vote

The majority of people will always be NPCs
However many NPCs follow a given school of thought has speaks only to its popularity and not at all to its validity

Can someone tell me what happened.

jewish psyop

Attached: 1547958745147.png (1416x966, 448K)

Good to see the Jow Forums mods actually have a red line on how retarded an OP has to be before deleting his thread. Now if only they could raise the bar a little bit more.

Nevermind just watched the vid. That was painful to watch. So the kid just autistically stands there for 3 minutes? lol

A Native American tour guide was discussing indigenous rights to a high school tour in DC. “Now I need all of you to accept Sitting Bull as the greatest man of all time, even greater than Jesus Christ”. In that moment a Catholic Pro Life Kentuckian who was wearing a MAGA hat walked up and smirked quite jewishly. The smirk spiritually holocaustes the Indian people, which is why he needs to be put on trial for genocide

youre an npc if you go to a political rally

The native approached him first.
youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY

NPCs don't smile, though

Attached: protect_the_smiles.jpg (621x436, 49K)

OH wow a random twitter user. I'm triggered.

>all those vacant empty stares
w-wew, why do they look like that?

upper middle class kids brainwashed by the media and most likely fed the drugs such as anti depressants

Genuinely disconcerting desu

Attached: 54jsxagz32p01.jpg (650x650, 94K)

This video shows nothing and I don't know why people keep posting it as if it shows him walking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&t=4396s

The native american guy does walk up to the group and starts singing, but that didn't call for him to get surrounded by the group and mocked. That's fucked up and disrespectful. He has a right to protest without intimidation just like the pro-life kids have a right to.

Thread belongs on pol

We got like 3 Pete Davidsons in this pic wtf