Korean """"men""""

Korean """"men""""

Attached: 1547675118862.jpg (1080x1440, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/korean-cd-gets-fucked-bareback-6313769
xhamster.com/videos/korean-sissy-8169115
xhamster.com/videos/no-queen-like-a-rice-queen-return-of-the-korean-tranny-2385496
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Japanese_Prisoner_of_War_Interrogation_Report_49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would stick my dick

How to get korean girlfriend(male)?

not all humans are soverign

literally made for the BEC

Get really good at Starcraft.

Would love to suck his cock

>getting good at a dead game

he isnt a goat

his willy is big

Attached: 1084229924838301696.webm (392x654, 1.12M)

Attached: 1085289308712361984.webm (444x718, 914K)

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop? It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.
Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.
Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Attached: 343C7B8C-6D00-4788-8D4F-D4358A2578F5.jpg (669x448, 95K)

>look okasan I posted it again xDD

Chinese.

Attached: Dwb_CA6XgAA42IG.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

would spoonfeed my cum to him

nooo wtf I'm a chinese bvll you faggots

Attached: Never shaved legs of a chinese BVLL.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Attached: 1085119158562385926.webm (250x716, 915K)

Attached: 1086024185351045120.webm (720x960, 961K)

Attached: 1086412022298816512.webm (438x850, 1.32M)

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop? It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.
Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.
Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Post more

nice copy pasta nuked gook

shoo shoo we'll give you attention in other threads later

I want to see his willianson

Attached: E277BE79-4117-408C-8018-8D51C39F3FA6.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Look, you see this face of right side after surgery somewhere else in kpop?
Even op picture.
Yes all of kpop has this the same facial standerd of plastic surgery so everyone of kpop is the same face of right side.
Especially face line.
All the face line of the kpop is the same.

Nobody says he's a kpop star tho

is Japan poster actually envious of some feminine Korean boy

99.999% of ""so call good looking korean"" has the same ideal face,
becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.

Attached: A2A23175-CE31-4551-8608-F04FD5263B7F.jpg (507x696, 38K)

wtf get out of my thread Japan

Joke on you
It’s mass of plastic no longer human
Look at this

Attached: 4B66A8D5-CF9B-445D-80B5-15500FA2B005.png (750x1334, 1.52M)

no one here insulted you country Japan
why do you barge in and start sperging out

Attached: DxCamSNVsAICD6V.jpg (520x808, 56K)

Thank you good example
99.999% of ""so call good looking korean"" has the same ideal face,
becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.

Attached: BCE0860F-B37C-423B-8209-FC9805264580.png (750x1334, 1.52M)

Attached: DxSV1X8UUAAw_Fv.jpg (1200x1600, 199K)

They look like Steve Buscemi.

Attached: DuUVPhBUUAAedK0.jpg (1152x2048, 378K)

Attached: DxRtyFPVAAAcyiZ.jpg (960x1280, 133K)

and steve buscemi allready looks like a faggot who looks like steve buscemi

japan is shit, all japanese should go in the oven

Attached: 83D306E0-51BE-4E8F-BB1E-9F182246904A.jpg (256x184, 13K)

gay ant, neck yourself

if they don't have sexual disease I'd like to laid

Can you post a thread with this pic please

Attached: IMG_20190120_022244.jpg (500x316, 33K)

Attached: 0F4D79BD-FC8F-4B65-9169-9D94CF9E07D3.jpg (300x300, 12K)

you should do it. I'm looking forward

your mom?

I want to fuck my chinese friend
He's so fucking cute

I've got a big butt and he likes to fondle it I get flustered everytime

No I don't want to be banned but let me tell I agree with you and am an ally to your cause

Fuck Korean people, worst country on the planet

Chinese is not a thing to eat

Have u experience some bad thing? I dont understand

I like all girls regardless of the nationality.
i don't like Korean men very much because of their fuck manner in Japan

I want to chomp his cheeks :3

I like japan

Doesnt seem very big to me

Janny woke up

How big is it

Attached: small smug.png (435x486, 199K)

Noticeable, but not too big like buff daddys
Its just, out there so my guy friends who'd joke around would just slap or grab my ass haha

Attached: 2809330317_21670fc1c5.jpg (347x329, 93K)

Attached: 3EFCE4E8-FE03-40C7-84B6-BA6802A9A198.jpg (499x708, 178K)

Attached: 20090425001011.jpg (406x607, 69K)

Comfort woman was nothing but a paied prostituter
It’s survey of the national historians team of USA not Japanese denial.
>>
>"Licensed prostitution was legal in prewar Japan, and Allied officials viewed the small part of the overseas system they uncovered as an extension of homeland practices. Prosecuting Japanese soldiers for rape, a notorious crime everywhere the army set foot, took precedence over investigating the circumstances of “comfort women,” who were seen as professional prostitutes, not as unwilling victims coerced into brothels by employees of the Japanese military."
>This analysis is in line with the "Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report 49" written in 1944, which describes "A 'comfort girl' to be nothing more than a prostitute or 'professional camp follower' attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers."
>The report further stated that this practice was not charged with criminal acts.
>"In part to reduce local resentment against Japan and in part to prevent the spread of venereal disease among its ranks, the Japanese military contracted private vendors to set up “comfort stations” for the troops as early as 1932. Again, this practice was known to the Allies but no criminal charges were filed at the trials."
the IWG expressed disappointment at the preface of the report because the IWG uncovered and released very few Asian theatre records.
thus, the IWG apologized to the Global Alliance for Preserving the History of WWII in Asia,which was involved in the commencement of this project.

How much has japan compensated Korea, and why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day?
The only reason? Money.
Korea have never stopped asking for compensation, even until now.

In 1965, Japan and Korea signed the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty, Japan was granted $ 300 million (about 108 billion yen) for free, 200 million dollars (about 72 billion yen) for a fee, 300 million dollars for private loans , The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] was paid.
And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
And Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japan 【60 trillion yen】was given for free.

comfort men

in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty, the following words are written. "Confirm that post-war processing will be complete and ultimately resolved" (Article 2, Article 1 of the Agreement)
However, after the conclusion of the treaty, South Korea utilized the money from Japan for national development without paying individuals for compensation.
And the Korean government surprisingly, has not informed the people about this treaty. Is it to conceal what was diverted to national development without paying to individuals? Or maybe it is to aim for an increase in Japanese hate within the Korean people? Or perhaps both?
For that reason, Korea still considers that Japan is not fulfilling its promise and is outraged. Also, they are suing for damages that ended in Japan, and this is creating one of the big gaps between Japan and Korea. I think that it is necessary to know this well as well as Korean citizens and Japanese people.
Incidentally, this amount of compensation is for all areas of the Korean Peninsula, they took money for North Korea from Japan and used it for South Korea and they’re still asking compensation from japan, even now!
That’s not a very good look for South Korea, who only seem to be thinking of the money.

>another thread of yellow boypussy hijacked by autistic gooks
Is it so hard to understand that we don't give a fuck about your history? The Far East is nothing but the main exporter of boypussy to the civilized world.

Attached: 6F5C2B25-701E-40EA-9037-917BDE589678.jpg (500x310, 53K)

Would jackhammer his shitter.

xhamster.com/videos/korean-cd-gets-fucked-bareback-6313769
xhamster.com/videos/korean-sissy-8169115
xhamster.com/videos/no-queen-like-a-rice-queen-return-of-the-korean-tranny-2385496

based

Hi children of paied prostituter comfort woman bitch layers Also here is the evidence of the comfort woman had really high payments.
A former comfort women participated in a trail in 1992 that they wanted japan to refund the money she collected at that time to the Japanese post office.
26,145 yen (now converted about 40 million yen) which deposited 12 times from June 1943 to September 1945.

40,000 is equivalent to 20 million yen nowadays. That’s staggering.

Monthly income comparison (1943)
· Prime Minister 800 yen Tojo Hideki
· General Army 550 yen
· Sergeant Chair 32 ~ 75 yen
· Sergeant Armament 23 ~ 32 yen
· Corporal, 20 Yen
· Heavyweight commander 13,5 yen
· Secondary soldier 10,5 yen
· First class soldier 9 yen
· Second Nurse Secondary 9 ~ 6 yen
The comfort women at the time repaid the parent's debt after being prepaid 300-1500 yen. You can see how much that’s worth by comparing it to the list above.
This is nothing but a job.
And it’s not just a “sex slave” situation.

Salary details of comfort woman was recorded even by survey of USA report No49.
These are also official documents of USA national archives.
Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report No. 49 (1944)
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Japanese_Prisoner_of_War_Interrogation_Report_49
The "house master" received fifty to sixty per cent of the girls' gross earnings depending on how much of a debt each girl had incurred when she signed her contract. """This meant that in an average month a girl would gross about fifteen hundred yen. """ .

thats why i fap

>tfw you'll never be a korean sissy and get fucked silly because you're phisiologically unfit to be a man

Why you so gay.

Attached: 1547831780776.jpg (600x450, 89K)

south korea should just become a sissy breeding farm for NIHONJIN BVLLS

This is all of Koran before plastic surgery so no thank you

Attached: 681CA234-EBBF-415A-A1AD-BFDFE97C22CE.png (720x889, 410K)

the point is you turn their budget from starcraft into making them look girly THEN you fuck them.

Even BTS member is one of those ugly

Attached: A1244BE4-BEC5-43CF-B479-8E1E91C3127E.jpg (734x1081, 218K)

No thank you
Too pig korean without surgery

Attached: 94060EE0-C11B-4747-9231-772E9F64A751.jpg (370x240, 18K)

moarr

Here.

Attached: 11248272-2E2B-4F06-B443-C42CDB38BC9E.jpg (380x285, 24K)

Attached: 59A53791-F277-4422-9ACE-328666E93F9F.jpg (1280x1707, 378K)

Attached: 9EE9657F-BDFC-40A2-A5BD-550132B0756F.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Some people like them, not me but some people.

where the FUCK do i get one of these
want to marry now

Korean women only like "men" like him. What do you expect us to do? Follow the western macho style and not get pussy? I'd rather look like a faggot twink ladyboy and get pussy than be a roided macho who scares away women.

Attached: ce1d65df52e009b01de842cbdfbea721.jpg (480x770, 37K)

Very easy actually
Go to poorest local korean slum and get one of those shitty wild Koran monkey.
And let them to plastoc surgery by dr kim and became like this Now you can fuck them as much as you want
Point is there is no natural korean like this So you have to pick one natural ugly gook and put plastic one it to produce one.

Look at your picture well and compere picture of this
Look, you see this face of right side after surgery somewhere else in kpop?
Even op picture.
Yes all of kpop has this the same facial standerd of plastic surgery so everyone of kpop is the same face of right side.
Especially face line.
All the face line of the kpop is the same.

Attached: 3AB95F86-2BBF-4296-9A1A-55E5B4557B76.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

Imagine being him

Attached: 4D7A7405-4EFD-4EFC-A42D-0F21FFA70597.jpg (317x500, 77K)

>the Korean man only has one true love, and that love is Starcraft
>he can remember all the units of the game from memory, but what he can't remember is his girlfriend's birthday
>in the meantime our Korean beauty sits alone in their apartment, crying melancholic tears
>sad that her "boyfriend" prefers the gaming cafe over her, lonely in a society that cares more for electronics than it does for women, depressed to live in a country where men think discussing the Zerg race counts as "flirting"...
>however her deep sadness was interrupted by something strange...
>the faint sound of a lonely guitar could be heard inside her apartment
>it did not take long for her to find the source
>a dark handsome man was standing in her home, playing the most beautiful song she'd ever heard
>the warmth of Spain, the passion of Italy, the melancholy of Portugal were being put into song right before her
>looking directly into her eyes the man spoke "no llores querida Ji-hye, estoy aquí para mostrarte verdadera pasión..."
>our Korean beauty couldn't contain herself any longer, jumping at the stranger that stood before her, she ripped off his shirt revealing his hairy chest beneath
>and this was just the start of the most passionate night of her life, as the Mediterranean angel of lust showed her immense pleasure
>she did not even know her body was capable of feeling such joy, but after achieving multiple orgasms she passed out from the sheer intensity of this encounter
>she later woke up when her so called "boyfriend" got home
>as he bored her with his latest computer game strategies, she noticed a strange handkerchief in her pocket
>in it were written these words:
>"nunca me olvidaré de ti hermosa Ji-hye
>...
>- Fernando Martinez"

Attached: 1531334873126.webm (1400x786, 2.59M)

>99.999% of ""so call good looking korean"" has the same ideal face,
>becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
>Its resulted all the same plastic face.
>Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop? It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
>It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
>Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
>And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.
>Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.
>Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Attached: 65EA14C0-2B60-45BC-B3B7-744A611FDE81.jpg (572x269, 17K)

why do they hate big jaws?
the nice Jawline can look good on both men and women tbqh

Attached: kim yo-jong and bodyguards.jpg (3000x1912, 223K)

that goblin looks pretty to you?

no her bodyguard on the left does uwu

that's indeed a fine specimen

made for big med cock

Why do asians look souless

Would suck his sick and fuck him as well.