What country should I play next?????????

what country should I play next?????????

Attached: 74a7b2b544b09469736a928c9ab8921f5ec517b3.jpg (616x353, 39K)

Finland

australia

Korea

play vic2 instead

Custom nation of course

I'm not good at it :(

Denmark
And don't convert to Pr*testantism

England

I've considered it because I've been wanting to play a naval-focused country for a while now, but the HYW is impossible to win

Play Poland, thanks

>trying to win the HYW

Pointless unless you want to start playing as France again. For the best England experience you should give up your continental lands as soon as possible and focus on uniting the British Isles

Too OP

I see, I think I'll do that then. Thanks

Majapajeet :DDDDDDDD

Ryukyu

Gotland

Japan or Hsenwi

I've already played Japan once. What's special about Hsenwi?

Conquering other tiny countries in burma and then going to war with Ayutthaya or Bengal

There is only one answer.

Attached: ULM_flag_EU4.png (128x128, 1K)

factorio

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.79M)

this

Lanfang republic of course

I love the confucianism mechanics but the only playable nations are gooks and ming
I don't like gooks and ming

There's also Jianzhou -> Manchu -> Qing.

form rüm as karaman

Noob get a morale advisor and dont be afraid to use mercs, you dont need to siege them completely just get 60 warscore for the pu

Militancy always gets out of control and people start chimping out

Byzantium

As England, release Gascony and Normandy as vassals. Give Normandy Calais, Alecon and Maine. The HYW never fires.
If you set them to not join your wars you can conquer Scotland without caring about France, since they can't get past your navy.

>The HYW never fires.
Shit strat. The HYW is so beneficial since you'll snag france through pu, why throw that away? You've been watching too many adumba

>majapaheet
>not playing based pagarunyung and their gold reserves

at least say malacca if you had a bit of patriotism in you.

kek

If you have the mission tree dlc you get a PU CB on France for sieging down Paris in any war. You also get a subjugate CB on Scotland for building to force limit at the start of the game.
It puts you into a very strong position.

Play the Mongols and get the Great Khan achievement.
You ARE playing Ironman, aren't you user ?

Oh I don't play the game I don't actually know the nations

It's alot faster if you get france first, if you do his trick and then even with scotland and ireland you're still somewhat weaker than what you were at the start.

Yeah, but you run the risk of having to deal with the war of the roses at the same time as the HYW.

play sea minor nation

Marehan

Preventing the war of the roses isn't necessary, sometimes it's even good due to those 6/6/6 rulers and you get their armies if they win. If you still want to prevent it though marry anything that fucking moves, if it doesn't work the anjou queen event would save you, if it still doesn't work then just restart.

Münster was a fun one, I stayed as catholic theocracy whole game.
At one point whole HRE was protestanr/reformed but little by little I cleansed it all, converted everything back to catholic and the dismantled HRE
Hamburg, march, admin monarchy.
Sapmi, march, catholic theocracy.
Finland, march, catholic theocracy.
Pope mana out of the ass, I was almost always guaranteed curia controller

I'm gonna dig up some other fun HRE minor for my next campaign.

Attached: Münster and bois.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

Kinda meh for an hre minor but it seems comfy if you dont want to optimize too much
I prefer the italian hre minors over the german ones, they are much more satisfying to play as, regardless if you remain in the empire or not

Dank.
Fucking dank.
>Y'all catholic now, heretics.

Netherlands

Georgia and recreate borders of USSR

Attached: IrXXkOP.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

Zaparozhie into ruthenia.

I always get bored of just pure conquest and war in the late game so I end up making client states, vassals and just dismantling countries and what not.
Milan > Italy game was fun due to the fuckhuge income in the late game so I ended up declaring wars for slightest of reasons.
Oh some mid-sized HRE country insulted me, immediate declaration of war disregarding his ally situation since I'm making like +500 ducats/month and got 70K in reserve and can spam mercenaries all day long and be fine for years and then just ruin the country by releasing countries from him.

This is what makes it so fun :)
Italy is basically the Israel of eu4
One of my favourite games was a colonizing florence>tuscany>italy
I colonized most of south america, parts of the african coast and most of the asian islands
The trade nodes from malacca to genoa just give you so much money