No crypto bullrun til 2019

You agree?

Attached: A6442C4A-2039-4D69-B856-42BA8AFA57DF.jpg (470x470, 43K)

Hopefully

Yes, it's dead for a long time. There are too many desperate people. Smart people will be accumulating the more it goes down, but will generally avoid trading. Need to shake out all the literal pajeets and NEETs who will an hero or give up and get a job at McDonald's. Once they are gone, we will have hit bottom

nuu, i just wanna hit my ath then get the fuck away from this bullshit. cant stand another year on biz

No crypto bullrun until the next halving at the very least

i think we will have to wait till the next Halving, which is 2 years away. the last one was in 2016, which started this run. in fact i first purchased due to it, and then brexit happened and suddenly BTC started to soar to £600, i fomoed in hard.
Also, the hashrate is increasing which is always healthy for the network. price action follows. However, if its simply the result of new generation ASCIs then it doesnt mean much. if more large farms are switching on this is great.

I want to start entering near the bottom, i feel like buying another BTC today, but idk if this is the bottom or not. finding it hard not to the pull the trigger which is a good sign, as it means these prices are attractive.

Attached: 1520212424918.png (288x232, 73K)

tldr;
>we have to wait 2 years
>maybe i should buy now, price is good
u stupid mate?

this. the cycle seems to go something like this:
>btc halves, causing supply to dry up and price to spike
>people FOMO in snowballing into a massive bullrun
>exchanges cant handle volume, coins exit scam, it dumps
>dumps to the "mean" until the next halvening
the only way this trend can break is if ETH dethrones bitcoin. also its possible the deployment of casper could result in another bullrun.

Because a bottom in the greater context is within 1k dollars of a price. its insignificant.

however, i don't see much more room to go down. bears are exhausted. it took 6 months and 3 attempts to break 6k and it happened, but bounced back up. Not saying this money can't go down more but i don't think anything below 4.5k is gonna happen.
BTC traded around £400-600 for an entire year before bull run started. thats a range that if you purchased in you couldn't have lost unless you shorted with leverage like a faggot all the time and kept getting liquidated.

actually i was thinking of buying all ETH instead of BTC. face it, alts go up with BTC, Eth always trades within a comfortable sat range of BTC. If BTW does mega run, ETHs gonna get pretty much 1:1 value through sats. if ETH deploys casper, it has possible to increase in sats, more win.

Attached: Ethereum-vs-bitcoin.jpg (810x414, 120K)

just wait till Q3 the stock market should have its second down Q, technically recession..

I agree that no bull run til 2019 minimum. However, I think it's possible that ETH/USD and ETH/BTC will increase within a small range due to applications being released, and increased usage/demand.

Just Augur alone has potential to be paradigm shifting, and it's going onto the mainnet soon. I think this could bring us into the 1k-2k range even before the great bull run of 2019, while everything else remains static.

lmao you're so right.first time in weeks i see someone here saying exactly what i think. maybe we drop to 5,5k, 5k, or 4,5k. i already bought back in with 80% of my tether. it's better to buy now then to wait for 4k and it never happens

It’ll start at the mid-end of 2019, but the big run will be in 2020

>Because a bottom in the greater context is within 1k dollars of a price. its insignificant.

It's only insignificant if prices don't rise. E.g:

1) you have 10k to invest. You buy at 5k and get 2 btc. BTC goes to $100k and you've made 200k -10k = 190k.

2) you have 10k to invest. You buy at 4k and get 2.5 btc. BTC goes to $100k and you've made 250k - 10k = 240k.

yes, i know this. thats obvious. but think about it man. 190k or 240k is a lot of fucking money for a 10k investment. who is losing?

the loser here is the one who waits to try buy the absolute bottom which never quite comes.

Attached: 1490850828925.png (700x700, 270K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 10.26.05 AM.png (1162x506, 102K)

>BTC goes to 100k
Kek:

What's going to happen to REQ?

>Plan long term
>His supported fork of BCH just kicks the problem down the road a little with increased block sizes

Fake Satoshi can fuck off

Hacked
Value 0
Delisted from Binance
Devs announce they cannot support financially the project
Good luck frens !
>EoQ3 2018

Satoshi is on fire this morning, to bad for you guys for those with eyes to see plan accordingly

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 10.26.36 AM.png (1186x930, 661K)

the loser here is the one who waits to try buy the absolute bottom which never quite comes.

Yeah agree on this.

2020 actually

I thought 2018 was supposed to be year of the gains

Only an idiot would still think that. We're in the clear bear market portion of the usual crypto cycle. Expect this to keep going for another 6 months minimum

Look at the Price of BTC on Oct 26th then on Dec 26th.
Now look at your crystal ball.
There is your answer.

My guess is also 2020 so 3 year bear market.

That was 2017 but it couldn't sustain such growth and now 2018 is the recovery

True, but the dropping reduces significantly as BTC slowly stabilises.
You are just a clueless as him tard

>(You)
>You are just a clueless as him tard
... and of course you have the correct knowledge as to how long this will play out. Thank you for taking time away from your billions that you gained from your perfect insight.

Attached: Brainlet.png (657x539, 110K)

kek

I think we will see a couple of alt partys before then

If it doesn't start this year I don't think it happens next year. I have no reasoning other than my own sentiment. I think the average person isn't going to touch crypto with a 10 ft pole unless we see 50k BTC which I don't ever see happening.

Attached: 1523604991174.jpg (800x600, 210K)