Femanon

>femanon
>4/10 without make up, 6/10 with
>feeling down on myself
>post photos of myself on Indian facebook
>hundred of likes and replies
thank you, India

Attached: 1518142000929.png (899x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/tourist-who-went-missing-from-indian-yoga-retreat-was-drugged-and-beheaded/news-story/9183c74509786fb0614d6c240d95dbf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post vagen bitch spaghetti

is it only Pajeets or are there also PaChads who compliment you?

I will kiss your lasange for 2 hours

>PaChads
It's literally impossible for an Indian to be a Chad

You sound like a whore tbqh

Not really

enjoy your rape

Yes really. They are the most undesirable men by far, only abos are worse and they're barely human. Indians have literally nothing going for them, they even have the smallest dicks on average.

Attached: 1539842690751.png (802x337, 274K)

?

Attached: file.png (626x640, 428K)

I'm a v-virgin...

Attached: 1520519943544.png (619x453, 46K)

Its literally impossible for a non disfigured non disabled woman to be 4/10 if they are not fat.
Just stop eating burgers and start running you fat bitch.

based

then stop acting so whorish my lady

Do you fantasies getting gangbanged by poos before going to bed after posting your pics?

>typical Pajeet
How the FUCK do we compete with literally any other races bhais?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

t. ranny

It's not a girl, they don't understand or even look at statistics like

this post reeks of chad and virgin at the same time

Just get a arranged marriage you nigger

not true

Attached: 1533317239993.jpg (1024x859, 103K)

I am a chad virgin though.
i.e. virgin with high standards, waiting to meet a virgin qt pie to spend my life with.

>pic
We've really come a long way, haven't we

hahahaha fucking based

not really
most of them are very nice

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/tourist-who-went-missing-from-indian-yoga-retreat-was-drugged-and-beheaded/news-story/9183c74509786fb0614d6c240d95dbf9
Stop, before something happens.

Attached: 1531389563806.jpg (488x354, 30K)

based

Let me ask you something; why do you LARP as a woman on this Latvian ski building forum? Don't you know the rules? If you are a w*Man, you post tits. That's how it goes. Until that happens you are just another tranny. Dumb slut whore.

Attached: 058371421114234.png (800x909, 837K)

She got involved with local drug dealers. what did she think would happen

Who the FUCK will marry someone like me? Most girls here marry NRI or wh*Toids. why couldn't have I been born as anything but a Pajeet? Even an insect life would be better because then the life would be short.

Attached: adolfkeks.png (415x416, 316K)

God dam, I also never thought there could be true Indian chads but I stand corrected.

Attached: aaeb516064f2414ec1af2ac5f42d8b55.png (600x338, 437K)

India women don't marry whites even in US you retard.Get a decent job and you would be okay.

dont some people in your country believe doing shitty things in life cause you to be reborn as a lower life form?

You deserve Brahma nukes, scumbags.

cringe.

Bhaiya hum ko bura na lage iss liye aisa bol rahe ho but all the girls I know got married to NRIs and Whites coming here to look for "pure" brides. That's the reality now.
Yeah, that's why I want to be born as an insect because nothing is lower than an Indian male.

Attached: 6584020BA0124056A8E86C77AA3E2CCC.jpg (1124x954, 108K)

And "lighter than thousand suns, things" too. Not only Indians but whole modern world.

Where the fuck in India do you live where whites come looking for brides?

Bihar but that's not relevant. I've heard same from friends over in Mumbai, Gujarat, Bengal, Delhi etc. Maybe leave the house once in a while so you can see the harsh reality for yourself.

Attached: 1531328893060.jpg (500x471, 55K)

what reality do you even live in

Shut your whining mouth, bitch. Indian girls are among the most inward looking girls in the world, sure there are bitches and whores, but there are still nice homely girls everywhere.
And I was in the thread you took that convo from, that girl literally said she didnt mind and was looking for dudes who could hold a convo, if she wasnt interested she wouldnt even have replied to that mexican.
You could spend your time working on yourself instead of whining like a Jow Forums nigger, but those guys have it much worse than you. But I know you wont, you still havent reached manhood and most likely never will.

God dam never seen an Indian drop shit like this. You guys are alright.

Just look around yaar
I, too, used to cope like you but I've seen the true face if society and it's caked full of make-up. All Indian girls I know are marrying foreigners.

Attached: 1542245974827.jpg (630x470, 35K)

That's a bit too much.

Holy based

This
Ban all Jow Forums niggers on this fucking board.

I live in goa which is full of white tourists and still don't know what reality you are talking about.

>Goa
Why was I even wasting my time talking with a subhuman mallu? Next time please announce your state before talking. Reason you're not seeing whites marry your women is because no one likes ugly dravidians. It's a huge thing in the north though.

Can't 6/10 white women get same tier white men?

Is any of you retards married or engaged
Or are you all Underage middle school retards ?
Get a job and get married within 30 year's or it's hard to get married after that

>Goa
>Mallu
>Dravidian
Dumb northie nigger
Kys

Yikes....
At least you have a bf, right?

I am a haryanvi you retard. My university is in Goa.
Anyway Mallus are actually better than you Bihari Dalit niggers that pollute every place they go to. Seethe more delusional incel.

I am not northie but proud Bihari. Learn your place.

send bob butiful

I live in Delhi and see whites everyday roaming the crowded stinking markets and having that dumb smile on their faces everyday and still not seeing your warped reality.

Attached: 1547277007417.jpg (499x500, 50K)

>Learn your place
Fuck off street shitting subhuman
How the fuck do you even have internet and time to post ?
Shouldn't you be out there cleaning sewers

>it's another episode of faggot's larp as a women and all the virgins start orbitating her
shame

>India ethnic fights on Jow Forums
This gun b good

All of India hates Biharis tbqh

>I live in Delhi
Proofs? I bet you haven't left your room in years. Here in Bihar, whites are literally stealing our women.
Fuck off mallu darkie pooskin. My parents solely employ mallus like you because they're literally cattle.

Attached: IMG_1521.png (712x902, 543K)

This Tbqh
From poonjabis to madrasi everyone hates Bihari's

>this flag
>this post

Attached: 32135435435.jpg (500x349, 26K)

>Latvian
We're not chinks, we are GERMANIC

Biharis are every bad stereotype Indians at once

Some Indian user told me that Bimaru or something were widely hated, didn't mention anything about "Biharis"

It seems that there's some states in India that are responsible for that street shitting thing so maybe that other user is from one of those states

The only tourists Bihar gets is East Asian Buddhists.

>Fuck off mallu darkie pooskin. My parents solely employ mallus like you because they're literally cattle.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
No no no no no no no no no no no
My god you're so stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you're

Did you know Bihari's are treated as barely human over here ?
Even African foreign exchange students are treated and trusted than Bihari's
You people are LITERALLY worse than niggers
And also i don't think so subhuman
Even the darkest keralite would look more human than a Bihari

Bimaru are a group of States that are leading in development, gdp, education etc.

The street shitting etc happens in South because people there are darker and thus tend to be more savage and lacking in education (see african niggers)

Bimaru is the abbreviation for
Bihar
Madya pradesh
Rajasthan
Uttar Pradesh
Bimaru also means diseased in Hindi.

Lol
t.bihari subhuman
It's the opposite of what it said

Stop lying. You have the lowest Hdi in India

Attached: file.png (683x216, 33K)

Don't believe it's lies
Bihari and bhimaru People are the most violent and uneducated "People"
Always depend on Goberment for gibs
They are pathetic most of their states are under developed and have HDI same as African countries

Attached: 1542163674228.png (1242x828, 521K)

Damthe Indian ethnic fights in this thread rival the fights of japs and koreans.

What about italians?

There's no fight, I'm singlehandedly destroying these mallus
Fuck off you dumb glory seeking wop. HURR DURR WHAT ABOUT ME WHAT ABOUT ME

Based Bihari chad nuking rest of India into oblivion

imagine if china liberate its internet

Many cakes are lonely in Japan too.
Japanese cake can get a white bf?

post example of japanese cake

tits of GTFO

A terrible thing to see a lonely cake, especially in birthdays

Post tits or gtfo

Talk shit about biharis all you want, but we literally cucking you out of your tax rupees.

average 30s face

Attached: C78CBB11-D1E2-4BA5-9067-8F42F2C03BC2.jpg (665x817, 59K)

Damn, i knew you guys were bad, but this bad not

based bihari bvll cucking me

Screaming

Nobody gets married before 25 anymore anyway. So yes.

OL chan's life is real...

Attached: D262AEDC-8A28-48CA-92BF-6A5E78B339B6.jpg (563x700, 195K)

"Muh based Bihari "
>Gets cucked by whites
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

post feet

Post your feminine penis.

Wait why cake?

I thought OP is cake chan.

cake=over 25 years old lonely women

You won't be laughing in 50 years when superior white mutts destroy you Dravidian mutts

So a suicidal Latvian woman hanged herself and her body was not found for so long that rot and weight of the hanging body made the rope cut all the way through the neck.

The lying leftist Indian media made up the story about her being raped and beheaded. The Kerala police arrested the druggies but let them go again because it's an obvious case of suicide.

>Imagine being this delusional
It's the other way around retard
BASED DRAVIDIAN BVLLS have already BROWN'D chinese and other Asians living in countries like Malaysia , singapore ,thailand and Burma
It's only a matter of time other races get BROWN'D too
After all most doctors , engineers and other "highly" paid individuals who emmigrate from India to other countries are either Punjabis , guj-jews or south indians
You know what they say about getting BROWN'D
" Once you go Brown , the other colours let you down "

Attached: 1547939623159.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Oh why do you guys call them cake?

Inviting all Pajeets