/islam/

This is now a board of peace.

Attached: 5fpnxELOFC-KoAzXNQzhyxJ46UmMOKheDGgphF2bpAE.jpg (420x420, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaV36dKiN3s
youtu.be/5BXjjQKyTw8
bookrags.com/biography/abd-al-rahman-iii/#gsc.tab=0
youtu.be/0XEZ8RWevm0
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/zohair/islamic-spirituality-and-mental-well-being/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/surkheel-sharif/is-islam-a-conquest-ideology-on-jihad-war-peace/
youtu.be/3i5v-qeiBAQ
youtu.be/1ucp1uHA66s
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/najwa-awad/clinicians-imams-and-the-whisperings-of-satan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and allahpilled

>gay saudi poster

Attached: 1539271401638.png (356x356, 151K)

peace is for wh*toid pussies who bow down while they are destroyed
Islam is the religion of conquest and you will address it as such yallah

Attached: image.jpg (367x219, 37K)

I'm not that faggot and if I see him I will apply the peaceful punishment on him inshallah

Attached: cure for gays..jpg (615x408, 56K)

Does Allah have any remedies for insomnia?

Attached: bepis.jpg (719x714, 23K)

Pray and read quran

Peace after the conquest. This board has been conquered.

Commit one beheading every night, preferably Scandinavian girls, Allah willing you will be able to sleep at nigbt :)

See quite a lot of Saudis on this site desu, which surprises me because I'd think the government would ban a site like this. What's it like to live in a fundamentalist theocracy? Do you care about it?

السلام علينا و على عباد الله الصالحين

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته ما شاء الله

We are here for Da'wah purposes so the government allows it.

Mashallah

Alhamdulillah

Not anymore.

Attached: 322v324.jpg (758x1024, 199K)

Do people in Saudi know that the rest of the world considers the state to be an ISIS-tier shithole? Do they care?

The prophet was redhead.

Rude.

I wasn't saying that I thought that, only that this is how Saudi is perceived by the rest of the world.

Having said that, it's exactly what I think too.

The only thing we share with ISIS is that both were created by the Anglos.

Is not your government watching you now?

>tfw the Prophet ﷺ was unironically whiter than Jesus

Brutal

True. What do Saudis think about TE Lawrence and Lawrence of Arabia?

Wasn’t Lawrence a LARPER who faked being raped by turks?
Imagine dying in a fucking motorcycle accident and shooting your fucking camel lol.

go to a doctor

He was a crypto-Muslim. May Allah accept him and open the window of paradise into his grave and bless him with Jannatul Firdaus.

Are you sure it's not being watched? You can literally lose your head.

Only infidels fear death.

then you're not sure mohamed be careful what you're going to say kek

Yeah, but kuffar are will never accept the fact and instead still worshipping Eesa A.S. as god, Nauzubillah.

no one is more violent than whites. They do act softly but inventing weapons that can kill at a distance like guns (and now missiles etc) allowed them to be violent with less consequences.

La ila ha il lallah Muhammad-ar rasulullah

pope's speaking you heretics
youtube.com/watch?v=SaV36dKiN3s

No idea

He was a good Christian man

best thread in 2019
allahu akbar

Making dua for all my brothers in Islam in this thread.

Attached: 1513920179444.png (500x508, 84K)

>smokes, drinks alcohol or does drugs
>''i dont eat pork its haram REEEEEEEEE''
these people should be killed desu

A'si or sinners can be flagged and asked to repent and correct their ways.

Amin. Will do the same and for all the non-muslims too so they'll be enlightened to the ways of Islam. Inshallah.

أهـــــــــــــــــــــــــلاً حـــــــــــــــــــــــــبـــــــــــــــــــــــــي

Attached: 1547617378426.gif (312x322, 176K)

Are you the homosexual degenerate people keep referring to?

Attached: cure for faggotry.jpg (960x769, 637K)

>He was a good Christian man
He was killed in an "accident" to suppress the truth. Traffic "accidents" are the preferred method in your country for dealing with such matters.

Nope, but I bet you're the 2nd homosexual. But, you're probably larping atm.

Attached: 1546010574157.png (635x548, 375K)

How do I know you're not larping as a heterosexual right now?

Attached: efd (4).jpg (600x584, 31K)

Cuz I am not a heterosexual one, besides what good will it do you if you knew? Eitherway, I am CERTAIN that you're the 2nd faggot.

You can post muslim frogs all you want, it won't change the fact that you want to get pinned and fucked like a bitch.

Attached: 1547885685292.png (2000x2000, 48K)

>a heterosexual one
*heterosexual

if an apostate ever turns back to islam, will his ancient deeds be restored or no ?

Attached: 1540531850528.png (720x720, 257K)

I'm a Jow Forums leakage and I do Da'wah duties there as well. I think I recognize some of my Malaysian brothers here that participate in Islam General.

Attached: Wjgasif.png (720x528, 617K)

Oh. Sad desu! Are you a malay btw?

Shafi'is say yes, Malikis say no.

سعودي يا حبيبي

Attached: Dqdym0MXgAA82ht.jpg (576x574, 45K)

Why does allah do this to us my ekhwati ?

Attached: 50407398_774589686208586_6853372584289894400_n.jpg (720x720, 95K)

Nice cherry picking. I can do that too.

Attached: abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirates_0.jpg (1800x1000, 442K)

2/2

Attached: Paris is so romantic.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

I unironically pray to those less unfortunate in the world for Allah to ease their burden even by a little bit. Persevere, my friend. A good tomorrow will surely come.

Didn't mean to quote.

yes i've heard of that thanks for the confirmation
cmon fren thats pure chery picking and i'm a filthy kaf*r, there are millions of pagan africans dying with flies buzzing over their rotten corpse

Attached: F389R83H.png (500x405, 170K)

It really isn't cherrypicking. Average muslim in MENA/Africa/Pakistan lives a far far worse life compared to some jew/christian living in Europe(+Eastern Europe) and North America.

You missed the point by a km, read again and think about and who is it talking about.

Attached: 50308252_120353609013135_5285883214022311936_n.jpg (620x364, 37K)

Daily reminder that ancient arabs were NORDIC, Muhammed (pbuh) was a redhead man with fair white skin.
The early arab muslim rulers like the Umayyads knew about their nordic superiority and that's why they segregated themselves from non arabs.

Attached: Moorish_ceiling_at_the_Sala_de_los_Reyes,_Alhambra.jpg (3046x1511, 720K)

blessed thread

youtu.be/5BXjjQKyTw8

Attached: 1547888582407.png (684x523, 43K)

Muhammad(PBUH) descriptions seem to resemble a Mediterranean man.
"Muhammad (pbuh) was of a height a little above the average. He was of sturdy build with long muscular limbs and tapering fingers. The hair of his head was long and thick with some waves in them. His forehead was large and prominent, his eyelashes were long and thick, his nose was sloping, his mouth was somewhat large and his teeth were well set. His cheeks were spare and he had a pleasant smile. His eyes were large and black with a touch of brown. His beard was thick and at the time of his death, he had seventeen gray hairs in it. He had a thin line of fine hair over his neck and chest. He was fair of complexion and altogether was so handsome that Abu Bakr composed this couplet on him:
"as there is no darkness in the moonlit night so is Mustafa, the well-wisher, bright.""

Attached: IMG_4680.png (2000x2827, 347K)

bookrags.com/biography/abd-al-rahman-iii/#gsc.tab=0
Which is why abd rahmen III(whose mother was iberian) dyed his redhair black

youtu.be/0XEZ8RWevm0

Is it true most muslims believe in jinns, and consider mentally ill people possessed by jinns?

If yes, what is the corect islamic way to heal mentally ill people?

Together we're gonna turn Jow Forums into Islamic bastion inshallah.

All Muslims believe in jinn. The rest of your post varies from one Muslim to another.

Inshallah my brother

Attached: 1503386969818.png (852x930, 105K)

There is academic papers regarding this topic.
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/zohair/islamic-spirituality-and-mental-well-being/

Sword was needed in the time of obscurity. The pens and voices in the time of peace and dominance.
Islam is a religion of peace and but Islam is not a religion of pacifism. It is more like a way of life, and in life of course we need to prepare for every possible outcomes.
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/surkheel-sharif/is-islam-a-conquest-ideology-on-jihad-war-peace/

Attached: FB_IMG_15425116855379664.jpg (712x987, 527K)

This

Attached: 1515619504275.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

I like to watch this series
youtu.be/3i5v-qeiBAQ

why do so many muslims like boypussy

a quick rundown.
youtu.be/1ucp1uHA66s
Another academic paper.
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/najwa-awad/clinicians-imams-and-the-whisperings-of-satan/

Liking the same gender is haram. They are Munafiqin.