Saunas are toxic gas chambers

What do Finns think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KMmHX66OSCc

Attached: finnish-sauna.jpg (500x400, 296K)

This man is a blithering idiot.

i don wanna watch the video
what does he say?

Attached: 1541709833040.jpg (657x527, 65K)

He says to only eat raw meat and not use saunas
6 million Estonians died in sauna

kek when sauna was invented by russians..

it is true, they make you less of a man which would explain your current issues

Literally all of the negatives he mentioned are only temporary and disappear quickly after you get out of the sauna.
What sauna does is that it opens up your pores, making it easier for you to clean your face for example, relieves stress and improves your cardiovascular performance.
The man in this video is an idiot who falls for two contradictory memes at the same time, one of them being that natural=good and man made=bad, and the other being that he's some kind of a pure raw meat eating anti-vegan dude.
Yes I am triggered.

>s3rige
Saunas are designed to kill vikings.

idk the video
i know it fucks up your ball sack or something

It doesn't.
What happens is that sperm needs a specific temperature to be produced, which is why your testies hang in a sack instead of being inside your body.
In a sauna your body temperature rises, including in your balls, reducing your sperm production temporarily, but after you get out it returns to normal.

>It doesn't.
>it does (temporarily)
how often do you norths use saunas

>how often do you norths use saunas
There is a Finnish town in Hungary, every house has their own sauna built
i'd say daily

When you say ''fucks up your ballsack'' it's implied to be permanent, and it doesn't fuck it up, your body temperature just rises.
Simply sitting on your ass and not getting exercise damages your sperm count tons more then going to the sauna could in the long term, even if you went into one daily.

well all i know is hear say by chance, i haven't looked into it but it seems to as previous user said you boys over use it and do damage yourselves

this guy eats raw rotting meat btw

I forgot to answer your question.
I'd say the average person goes to sauna like once or twice a week, but there's plenty of variance with some people going every day and others very rarely.
I'm not a sauna pro either, but I'd say that going to sauna is a hygiene thing and choosing to go or not to go to sauna is not going to really change your life or health in any kind of a dramatic way.

Not daily. We can just afford to build them, which probably isn’t typical in Eastern Europe.

if sauna makes you hot and hot makes your tissue enlarge, would sauna make my peepee bigger

Attached: thinking.png (150x150, 6K)

I'd buy a jakuzzi instead of a sauna (or a pool) myself

Worked on me.

Literal brainlet
Also what kind of person films his gay little vlogs for retards at a cemetary?

I go to public saunas to show my benis to milfs

>Not daily. We can just afford to build them, which probably isn’t typical in Eastern Europe.
What's so expensive about a sauna? it's just a wooden box user with some stones in the center.

It’s not about saunas being expensive, it’s about you slavs/half-slavs being dirt poor.

Slavic is a linguistic group not an ethnicity, dummy.

>Also from this guy: hospitals are satanic torture prisons

I go to sauna every day, small sauna doesnt need that much wood.

It's been researched at universities that regular sauna reduses heart related deaths.