/brit/

high wycombe edition

Attached: 4080856319_978f95315e_b.jpg (1024x760, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0fw1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1pYo_WTc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JustEat's here finally

Attached: L1006703.jpg (962x1440, 675K)

Speaking of my fights, I'd love to kick the fuck out of that smug little moderator deleting threads. Needs his fucking neck split

nigger

right thats it

NO MORE YANK THREADS

DO NOT POST IN YANK THREADS

for a moment there, brit was no more

watch schizo scurry to this thread because no one uses his lmao

going to the gym and in desperate need of brekko

Spoons breakfast before, or after?

yeah yeah, enough kid

Mate he would deescalate with his charisma and you'd be having a pint like old chums in no time

getting in an genuine proper fight is actually pretty hard desu even if you're actively trying to start one.

Attached: 1544064221714.png (776x795, 937K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0fw1k

>Jow Forums is a bunch of spotty, nerdy, brace-wearing teenagers

wow who'da thunk it

the sun never sets

why do yanks eat sandwiches with potato chips?

no we're not

>go down belethor's general goods store and look for an amulet of articulation, would do you wonders

Attached: 1543269902743.png (292x172, 62K)

Janny is honestly retarded.

my fist would deescalate his face

especially if youre starting on someone like me

Attached: eapthT5.jpg (512x512, 53K)

In the real world you call me a loser but in the gaming world it’s you who is the loser.

not really lol

Lads am I being too much of a ‘nice guy’ for this?

The gf is quite petite and defenceless so after we go out, I go slightly out of my way to bring her directly home which her mum finds ‘cute’

remember when this board first got flags and the paki janny would immediately delete any posts made by an israeli

most girls actually like nice guys

Not hard if you're drunk and got enough dutch courage to throw the first couple of punches lad

it's cute and wholesome

you have an illness known as 'cuckitis'

cope of the milennium

I mean you can just punch someone out of the blue but that's not much of a fight
and if you're just being crazy aggro people will just avoid you

sorry mate im not a virgin who spends every waking hour on here

fuck off you incel weirdo

Not only that but he would delete on-topic threads because an Israeli started posting in them and this would lead to shitposting, good times.

dont know why you grrrrr manly fightmen cant just catch their fist anyway
youre either weak or stupid

A suicide bomber just walked onto my train but when he sensed my charisma, it de-escalated the situation and he put his rucksack down, started crying about how his dad never really loved him, and pronounced himself an atheist.

That's charisma folks.

you are a virgin with no partner

been bored for 8 years

hetrosexuality should be illegal

that's still a fight you fucking freak

Fancy a girl at work who is like 5'0" and I was thinking I would do the exact same, given the chance. she is defenceless.

The man, the legend

Attached: Marathon Mark.webm (406x720, 685K)

Attached: you.jpg (980x650, 61K)

how many platinum trophies do you have

Let's give jannies some work lads make fuck russia threads!

Let's give jannies some work lads make fuck russia threads!

Attached: b0931b06bd5d5f64b39d60ac352832d1.jpg (374x500, 46K)

Are you fucking thick? This isn't wrestling, someone tries to hurt me and misses they're getting their lights punched out. Simple as.

Depends entirely where you are or who youre surrounded with. I mean if you just start shit talking some sickly old boomer at the gas station he’ll probably duck. But a fight certainly isn’t hard to find, say, on a night out or in a rough area.

don't know what this means

Heading up to Belgrave Road for some breakfast dosas

>Lads am I being too much of a ‘nice guy’ for this?

You're looking at this the wrong way. If she, in any way shape or form, doesn't appreciate you doing that adorable gesture for her (i.e. acts aloof, shows disdain or sarcasm or penalises you for it somehow), she is fuckrd up in the head. You should break up with her immediately and then keep her as a sidechick (sex with exes is a powerful thing for both of you).

>just catch their fist

Attached: 1381654627918.jpg (333x279, 12K)

i'll pretend to be the texas chainsaw massacrer when she is walking down the alleyway and you come and save her ok?

little shit deserves a slap

jog on

Open the pod bay doors Rorke.
I cant let you do that Dave.

He's right

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1pYo_WTc0

Ok but only if I save her without a punch being thrown, only if I de-escalate with sheer charisma

might play football manager all day interspersed with about 4 wanks

You finished?

>schizo has resorted to flipping VPNs and replying to himself, all why forgetting to change the name field
what a fucking moron

fucking screeching. do you have that virgin amulet first?

almost got in a fight a few days ago but luckily I had my Voice of the Emperor power, now that Goblin and I are best mates

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x1000, 1.01M)

wish i could be bothered to play football manager

alan why are you so based, /brit/ was in disarray without you, we need our king back

alri cheers, I just assumed it was something you were expected to do, caught me off guard

>just catch their fist

Attached: 1A616233-46AE-4EB0-8146-1A353FFF33D1.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Can never tell if this is yank football or soccer
There's a game for both

CITY SLICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 1512328713401.png (499x499, 21K)

nobody cares

Absolutely destroyed a bird's cunt last night after her "tiny" (her words) boyfriend took her home. Said she hadn't had the pleasure of a good fuck in years.

Love this you can actually see in his eyes as he gives the ginger kid an ocular patdown

Lol

Just watched two of the most depressing movies I've ever seen back to back, I hadn't seen either of them before so I wasn't mentally prepared for the stress.

Attached: 1546936025038.jpg (400x384, 48K)

these wakeylad imitators are specifically easy to bait because theyre so thick (probably from all the concussions)

what were they

even then, you have to act pretty retarded to get to the point where people will square up, unless you're in a place with a lot of drug addicts or gang members but these people are not part of normal society.
in Canada its pretty hard to do without going all out and just laying on the insults/acting like an ass for no reason.
usually most of these sorts of fights end up being just shoving matches with maybe a punch or two but not a real brawl.

What movies?

only started playing Skyrim about a week ago
great game but incredibly buggy

>do you have that virgin amulet first

Attached: 8654839920858309.png (390x598, 486K)

Why didn't they just de-escalate?

Attached: flight_ua_175_just_.jpg (600x397, 31K)

That's still a fight technically

>going all out and just laying on the insults/acting like an ass for no reason.

yeah...thats how you shit disturb and look for a scrap

Wind River and then Room
They were both very good though

Should I get rid of my monobrow or will it get me more shags with the opposite sex?

wasn't greatly affected by either of them though i felt for jon bernthal

that's like saying giving your dick a few tugs = having a proper wank

lads my isp range I can't upload images anyone else

If I had to choose, I'd say I'm an Orc, with Goblin tendencies

Attached: 353114-the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-windows-screenshot-up-close.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Attached: whitelives.jpg (194x259, 12K)

De-escalate isn't a term I foresaw filtering!

greatly aroused by a nice full pubic bush

Basically, you should try to avoid fighting, if you can escape, do it.

Your pride isn't worth either, you getting hurt/killed, or you killing someone and getting 8 years for manslaughter. Especially you're alone and there's many of them.

So many wannabe action heroes ITT

gross

deescalate

>drug addicts or gang members but these people are not part of normal society.
Yeah but they're the sort of people that could just decide on a whim to fuck you up if you walk past them, my brother got his jaw broken because he said he didn't have a spare cigarette when an abo asked him for one..

me? prefer a fight of wits

me? I'd just grab his fireball mid-air

Attached: Screenshot_20180503_020749.png (1600x900, 1.48M)

Haha, somebody kills me and somebody gets charged 8 years in the old pokey. I can't see any negatives here

neutralise the threat

What's rorke FREAKING OUT about today?