HERE WE GO AAAAAAGAAAAAAIN...

HERE WE GO AAAAAAGAAAAAAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 69EE8188-8275-494A-8B1E-B0AD66CF6EF2.png (680x453, 585K)

not this time

how naive

Pretty solid bear flag again.
We're going to retest 5700 or something.

exactly because you've all been conditioned to believe this is why it will happen
keep drawing lines fags

Easily. Lower low virtually guranteed. Alts have been dumping hard all day.

why has he forsaken us?

Attached: 1527831268907.jpg (576x768, 115K)

Nobody cares. Stop posting this shit trying to get put in a screencap. It's not funny anymore. In fact, it's autistic. Nobody is literally screaming. It's all a big fucking meme.

By you posting this same shit every time btc takes a $2 """"dump"""", you're perpetuating the idea that this is "fun". It's not fun. In fact, it's fucking retarded. Good people have lost thousands, and here you are making a mockery of them, and laughing at the expense of their feelings.

What if someone here is on edge? What if they really are this close to ending it, and you've just posted this shit in order to make it seem funny, but in turn you've turned them off to any possible hope whatsoever? You're a real piece of shit for doing this and I hope you find peace off the internet, because you sure aren't finding it here, even if you're trying to find it at the expense of someone who is really hurting

that 30 yo boomer who thinks copypastas will moon

Reddit is that way

yup.. it's the exact same pattern as two weeks ago

Attached: bitcoinn.jpg (1918x1582, 140K)

The question is will we go below 6k today?

Attached: 1528986478951.gif (331x181, 3.49M)

most likely yes

Your mom goes below 6k.

We won't go below 6k. I'm comfy with my long.

not really possible

cant go under $5,800 for any significant amount of time. miners dont sell below $6k guara-fucking-teed.

any breach will return to norm once sale pressure is lost.

fucking economics

we're most likely going to 4.8 bro

>cant go under $5,800 for any significant amount of time. miners dont sell below $6k guara-fucking-teed.

>miners will choose 0 cash flow over less cash flow

fucking brainlets, years ago energy producers kept pumping well under the commodity's "break even" price. The price goes up not because they stop, but because the weak hands who can't operate at a deficit fold and production is lessened

ye tell that to the multimillion mining farms lul

hope you enjoy this screenshot in 2020 when we have NEVER gone below electricity costs since 2010

1) costs them more to stop production of oil etc.

2) bitcoin doesn't dry up like oil lol

ur literally just adding to my argument.

they will hodl until price is profit.

Cost of mining is barely under 6k in Israel. Know your place, cattle.

dude, you're going to eat your shit
im not saying bitcoin is going to be 4.8k forever
im saying we're going to 4.8 temporarily
which is a lot more likely than you stomping your feet and going "LOL NEVER HAPPEN"
shut the fuck up, nerd.

k guys, whatever gets you through your day.
just don't act all surprised when all those things you super-duper really thought because you read them somewhere else online aren't magically protecting you from the inevitable shit-dip.

herp derp

Ya know, that's some anger/despair. We're close to bottom now - only another 3k to go.

you don't know shit about oil or trading, GL with the bags homeboy

NO BITCOIN CANT GO UNDER THE COSt OF ELECKRITRICTY MEDIUM SAID SO!!!11!!!!!!!!CHECKEM HURRR

Attached: 1520721405077.jpg (657x527, 50K)

>just don't act all surprised when all those things you super-duper really thought because you read them somewhere else online
Don't project yourself onto me assfaggot. 3k is as much of a meme as 100k was, 4k is as much of a meme as 50k was. All the tradingview gurus, all the twitter TA "experts" and various other shills, even the retards here who made bear apu edits are shoving 4k down everyone's throat, urging to short or sell. Yet there's no reason whatsoever why that magical number would be the ultimate bottom beyond a literal meme.

Meanwhile we're roughly bouncing off the same levels since feb. Feel free to bet against the jews. But hey, we'll get to 4k because the internet told you so, right?

Attached: mp2.png (562x466, 13K)

>muh COST OF ELEKRICITY
>muh PROJEKTUHSIN
>muh NO REASKON WHATSOEVERBBER
settle down, cutie pie. we'll see who's right soon enough. grease up!

Attached: 1521320776314.jpg (584x530, 216K)

SEETHING coincuck

>Meanwhile we're roughly bouncing off the same levels since feb.

Oh wow it's down near the previous recent bottom for a second time. That definitely means it won't go below that because reasons

medium article?

lul try the last 20 years of gold production math.

still above 90th percentile cost.

u cant argue with ecnomics Jow Forums but what do i care ur gonna get wrecked when u see these screenshots in 2020

Attached: saupload_figure-1.png (456x336, 12K)

literally cant fall below cost price.

>as many people can dump gold as btc but they don't

>literally cant fall below cost price.

Some people will stop mining if it costs too much to produce, and then difficulty will adjust accordingly in time. You people thinking it literally cannot go below production cost are goddamn retarded

>muh 2020
what is that, some kind of cope mantra
relax user, we're going well under your magic cost barrier for a bit. it's gonna be okay. we'll go back up.

what you described is LOWERING the production cost NOT going below it.

sure... show me a chart when difficulty goes down THEN maybe btc could drop to $5k

but difficulty is going up every month.

YOU DONT KNOW DICK

Attached: 1505431024668.jpg (1656x1224, 1.58M)

He wants us to buy low

Reddit, you need to go back

are you retarded or something? Or just 16?

Yeah, dudes are just going to go insolvent to "stick it to the man!!!!" because BTC is below producing costs. You know that's what everybody is hoping their competition does, right? And that's why NOBODY is going to stop producing. You're actually going to see DOUBLING DOWN to increase cash flow to compensate. You obviously have no experience trading this sort of thing, but I just LOL at the fact that somebody is naive to think that going below production cost = everybody stops producing, fucking lmao

I would use more parallels from the energy sector, which was in a nearly identical situation a couple years ago, but I feel like it would be wasted effort on literal 16 year old mongoloids who can't grasp such a basic concept

>No other sizes of this image found
bizonacci?

Attached: 20180329_135200.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

[X] told
[ ] untold

to the moon faggots

Is the moon on the other side of the planet right now?

Attached: 2daMOON.png (1283x891, 48K)

i didnt ever say that faggot...

what i DID say is going below production costs = miners stop SELLING

they still produce obviously.

(^which obviously means over time price goes back up to production cost+

if you go up slow enough it will come to you

N-No...

Attached: Bog.png (580x349, 195K)

youre doing god's work

He's here.
Release the drones

Attached: 1529840470825.png (317x275, 195K)

>Waaah waa uaaaaaah sniff byyyh

i never left, pumpkin.
what's woooong, cutting too close to your richie rich dreams?

Thank you, father.

>Release the drones
You think you can stop the memes?

Attached: Boggu.png (580x349, 235K)