What would happen to her in your country?

What would happen to her in your country?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-20 11-09-48.png (524x518, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6610881/Drunk-female-trooper-3am-sex-assault-male-Windsor-Castle-guard-let-reprimand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She'd get it

dunno, dubs decide

A fine maybe.

God I wish she raped me

w*men are fucking insane creatures fuelled by lust

men in the old times knew this. I don't understand where the notion that they are somehow purer, calmer or less sexual came from.

I honestly dont think it is possible for women to sexually assault men. Most men would love to be raped by a female, this is not my opinion, its a fact.

>male soldiers cries for help
Those weren’t cries for help those were cries to be dismissed from duty for 10 minutes

Norwegian media would not show her face or reveal her name.

She'll be beheaded in the name of Allah

>most males
Rajjet not because your country has a normalized rape culture means it okay.
I understand your standars are so low and your self respect unexistent that you will stick it in any women who would present herself to you but then again thats the reason why your shithole is surpassing china in population.

>A source at the barracks said: ‘The male soldier was lying on a bed in the guard room. She leant over him, placing her arms either side of his head, basically pinning him down. He asked her to leave him alone but she carried on.
>‘They then went outside and she was seen rubbing herself against him and trying to kiss him. He called out “help me”. Eventually the guard commander pulled her away.’
>The commander logged the incident and top brass began an investigation the following morning.
>Tpr Holmes and the male soldier were interviewed separately by commanding officer Major Brian Rogers. Under military law, officers such as Major Rogers are authorised to rule on conduct issues without referring the case to the Royal Military Police.
>But when word spread that he had decided to only warn Tpr Holmes about her behaviour, furious male soldiers tipped off military police officers, who arrived at Combermere Barracks to launch a criminal investigation.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6610881/Drunk-female-trooper-3am-sex-assault-male-Windsor-Castle-guard-let-reprimand.html

hot
god i wish that were me

Not everyone is fine wuth hambeasts forcing themselves on him.

> purer, calmer or less sexual
Who says that aside women themselves tho?

Cute.

Probably the same

Attached: 8737764-6610881-Trooper_Corrie_Alice_Holmes_25_molested_her_shocked_comrade_afte-m-27_1547946640350. (870x765, 150K)

She'd get ass fucked by male colleague

God I wish I were her.

God I wish that were me

The male officer who crid for help would've been made fun of and probably suspended for bent conduct

How did a british slag get into the army ?

Women are fucking trash. These stopping women always hide behind men and institutions.

I am 99.99% sure the virgins are the one who report her.

Most of India has the same fertility rate as Europe. The only major exceptions are the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and of course Muslims.

Women can't rape m*noids, that's purely m*noid fairy tales.