based

based paddy

based

Irish brothers from around the world

>2019
>Do a terrorist attack because of the territory

t. ETA member on EU payroll

youtube.com/watch?v=ls_v9VpmBZw

Attached: 1490134792611.jpg (777x777, 271K)

Irish culture is a joke. What is the point of being an independent country from England, having all of this nationalistic sentiment, when they can't even speak their own language?

That flag
This post

We will revive our great language. Irish people built a great country like America, they can rebuild their own country and culture. Especially with the greatest diaspora in the world supporting them.

I mean it is true.

Tiocfaidh ar la

youtube.com/watch?v=NieKfRjgy5U

Shouldn't you be busy harvesting my wheat? Alternatively you can clean my toilet if that's what you'd prefer.

BASED

yeah America is the exact same as England since they speak English too xD

YEAH XD BECAUSE WE WERE FOUNDED BY ANGLOS LMAOOOOOOOO XDDDD jeezus u are a joke i honestly wish ur kind completely died out in the 1840s. im not even kidding, like actually kill yourself u fucking retarded potato nigger, that, or suck the Anglo-american cock that is now your culture.

How can you call yourself anglo when not even the english are anglo? They assimilated into the invading angles, saxons and jutes way of life. Lmao

Cringe

The fact that you think Anglos assimilated into angles shows how stupid you are. You realize those are the same thing right?

I didn't say that, gomez. They were called Britons. When the angles, saxons and jutes carved out some land for themselves in the south east of england the britons wilingly assimilated into their way of life. Sad and pathetic. They're not anglo saxons, they're larpers.

We can speak Irish you mutt

>our

Attached: 1445823786550.jpg (691x624, 46K)

Whatever, as long as Ireland will forever be England's cocksleeve culturally or politically I don't care. Death to potatoniggers. I unironically would have the most respect for them out of any country in the world if they got rid of English, but they are too lazy for that.

The Irish are my Catholic brothers oppressed by the vile English. Their peril is my peril. Their freedom is my freedom.

>oppressed by the based English
do you live in the 19th century

Who cares if you can speak it Paddy O'Mick? It only matters if you actually do speak it. Did you know I can kill a man? Well I can. It doesn't matter though because I won't. Talk is cheap, put effort into what you preach, and learn to argue fucking retard.

What is Ulster?

The irish invaded Scotland, and the brits are doing it right back to them. What goes around comes around.

>wathever
LOL imagine not giving a single fuck about your actual ancestors and their brittonic language.
Imagine respecting your foreign conquerors and hating your own people so much...
LOL

You'll pay dearly for your crimes against humanity, english scum.
Shut the fuck up you disgusting fat blob of spasticated shite.
Based and Godpilled. God bless you, my catholic brother.

Attached: 1530401664139.png (998x1430, 421K)

>Two wrongs make a right
child

there are areas in the countryside where Irish is exclusively spoken and every summer people go there to learn it by the tens of thousands

An eye for an eye, as Hammurabi once said.

I speak it as a first language at home. Anyway your bait needs work, if you're chosen area of shitposting is going to be Anglo-Irish related you need to do some research so you actually have something to say other than death to potatoniggers, did you know I can kill a man, etc

He can speak it because the irish language is not dead.
You can't speak the native brittonic language of your forefathers because it's dead.
LOL you are the loser here. The only thing you could do is learning and speaking breton, cornish or welsh, but we all know you won't do it because you hate your ancestors and their brittonic culture.
You are such a pathetic loser LOL.

And did you know it is losing ground? only 2/3 of the Gaeltecht or however you fucking spell it can actually speak Irish. More and more enlightened Irish people from the gaeltecht are moving out for jobs, where English is the dominant language so they can forget that backwards language that doesn't even have a word for yes.

ira vs mrf who would win?

Attached: JS29570066.jpg (1200x630, 138K)

Welsh is the direct descendant and closest thing to the Brittonic language. Shame they don't speak it.

my ancestors aren't brittonic frog. My ancestors are pure anglo. the english historically never assimilate or intermarry with populations, which is why America today (or was) and Canada are white, and the spanish former colonies are mixed. Read a book retard.

Well 0% of England & USA speak the native brittonic language of their ancestors.
You are the pathetic loser here.
Learn & speak breton, cornish or welsh, or just keep speaking the language of your foreign conquerors, it's up to you cuck.

Actually the dumbest thing I've read

No, they aren't. They were just larping as anglo saxons.

You dont either retard. You speak French, a romance language, why dont YOU learn to speak whatever dead celtoid language existed beforehand.

LOL
They can speak welsh, but you can't speak your native brittonic language because it's dead. Welsh is not dead.
YOU are the pathetic loser here you cuck.

yes its almost like urbanisation has been a trend in every country for the last 200 years. That doesn't mean they forget the language, nor do all the young people who go there every summer to learn it.

>backwards language
Theres no such thing as a backward language you fucking retard. There is no literal word for yes because you answer it in verbal form

>be inbred Irish
>raid, enslave and invade Britain for over 1000 years despite them doing nothing to you
>Britain conquered by Normans who then curb stomp Ireland
>Scottish people who are descendant from Irish invaders invade Ireland and start a plantation
>eventually given independence as an act of good will
>resort to raiding Britain and bombing civilians
Ah yes, The Irish

the MRF killed a good few civilians

But the most correct also. Jamestown never intermarried in large amounts or Plymouth rock. It is a legit fact, while Hernan cortez over here fucked every Incan girl he could find.

I'm agreeing with you

the normans didn't curbstomp Ireland in fact they integrated well with the Gaelic clans. Many Irish names are of norman origin, for example anyone with the prefix Fitz is of norman descent

the fact that you defend such a shitty subhuman practice as not even having a word for yes is disgusting.

LOL imagine loving your foreign conquerors so muck, imagine hating your ancestors so much...
A-hent-all, perak e lavarit e vefen gall? Abalamour d'an triliv a-us d'am c'hemenndadennoù?
Poent bras e vefe deoc'h klask speredekaat un tammig.

Anglo Saxons, interbreeded with the native Celtic population. They then interbreeded with the Nordic people, who then interbreeded with the Norman's. What are you on about??

C'ah ! C'ha ! C'ha ! komz a ran brezhoneg, yezh ma hendadoù, rak n'eo ket marv c'hoazh!

Hahahahahahaha Jesus you're wrong. The strong majority of ""white"" Americans do not have pure European genes. They have a mix of African and native in then too. Also why did you leave out the Roanoke Colony where the entire population left to go live with the natives?

whats wrong with it? Its the way the language is. Not exactly a big deal. In English there are a plethora of ways to answer something without saying yes

Saozneg an hini eo a zo ur yezh romanek, n'eo ket ar brezhoneg. Ne chom nemet 26% a c'herioù germanek er saozneg...

Attached: Le26.png (1200x1196, 125K)

No I asked you to speak whatever dead language existed beforehand, not Breton. Breton isn't a dead language and you are statistically not a resident of Brittany by population. I mean whatever language existed before the Roman Gods conquered the Gauls and gave them the idea of republics and such.

What language is this? Breton?

yeah, when you want to be more poetic. but the problem is still there, you MUST answer a question of do you wont water with i want water in Irish.

But still the native english population is genetically mostly celtic.

It is literally right you cuck that is what I heard in person from my teacher.

>BREAKING: MUTT ANGRY AT COUNTRIES DUE TO HIS INABILITY TO SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES

Attached: 1547941759377.png (640x468, 203K)

Imagine being of brittonic ancestry and not being able of identifying any brittonic language.
LOL
O
L

...so?

I'm Irish.

Imagine trying to shame a native breton about his native language not being dead.
You are the one who can't speak the language of your ancestors here, boy.
LOL you pathetic loser.

Well I'm Breton and I can assure you I'm able to identify any celtic language. Breton, Welsh, Cornish, Irish, Scottish gaelic and Manx.

>American intellectuals

Attached: hmmmm.png (792x581, 709K)

exactly, being so subhuman that the celtoids couldn't think of a better and more convenient way to answer, clearly indicates their inferior.

Ireland was far more civilised than England when rome left them.

yes. because the celtoids were backwards and did not adopt republics but still had shitty tribes. Gauls being conquered was a great thing honestly.

Because of the pictoids who would invade over hadrians wall and cause mayhem yes. and no surprise pictoids are celtoids also.

Wasn't just picts. They turned against themselves aswell.

Well in that case they quite deserved it I would say.

Don't be rude, millions of your countrymen have Irish ancestry.

up da fecking RA

based

now that "the Troubles" are over, I guess its the "Slightly Problematic Times" have started

Irish culture is noticeably different from American culture. It's obvious you have never been here. Of course, there is SOME Americanisation here but that applies to all Western countries in today's world, we're not any worse for it than other countries

A few Irish pirates raiding Britain on a small scale is not a fair comparison to the British army invading Ireland. One is the work of a few criminals who happen to be from one country, the other is an act of war on behalf of a country. If a Polish person stabs an Anglo in London, should the UK invade Poland?

fuck the irish and fuck catholics

the troubles are on hold. northoids are ready to kick off and turn NI into rubble again at the drop of a hat

based

No actually I have been to your island. It was a while ago, bout 7 years ago when I was 12. I mean you guys watch bbc shows and movies, have the same diet of that of England, largely irreligious now, and speak English. I don't see much differences

Attached: Capture 7.jpg (1013x146, 20K)

based celtic brother

Attached: 1547831388597.png (183x276, 6K)

celts were civilized compared to g*rmanics at least

not true

Attached: 36A6689D00000578-3711040-A_study_of_DNA_collected_by_the_family_history_website_Ancestry_-a-2_146969 (470x473, 42K)

is this for UK or england?

Yes it will

it's the genetic makeup of the average englishman, obviously some of it will differ (doubt many have iberian, italian, or greek) but it mostly makes sense

Reminder that celtic languages are proven stronger under the union jack. Reminder that ireland would be whiter under the union jack. Reminder ireland would be richer under the union jack. Reminder that irish people will be replaced by 2040. Reminder that ireland is ran by a literal poo. Reminder that the majority of ulster are not english but scots, leading irish retards into an identity crisis as they fight their fellow ‘celts’.

Brits out blacks in is it boys?

BASED

>all these IRA boners who speak in English

*steals your potatoes*

Attached: 465737453.jpg (1200x892, 328K)

>Anglo-Saxons
>Nordics
>Normans
Literally the same people.

THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

It can't be based on any real genetic testing. Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian DNA are indistinguishable. The average person also doesn't have Italian or Iberian DNA.

I expect this is an estimate rather than the findings from an investigation.