Can someone why did it dump so hard just now?

can someone why did it dump so hard just now?

Attached: D5URXLHv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

18% % of strategic investor ico funds got unlocked recently. pantera alone made about 200M$ of profit.

tried to warn bizbros since january. this is all public info too but you niggers didnt listen.

what other joocy bits you got, user

The real supply is 800000000 and the coin supply will grow at about 20% a year until it reaches it.
So when you consider the price of ICX you have to take the entire supply into account.
I'm in ICX btw, holding for a long time now and still in the green. I'll buy some more when it dips more.

Why can't people just not take company valuation into account? Who cares? Whoever invented this mcap shit was a retard. Just go on price alone. No reason to let some numbers on a screen of an imaginary company alter decision making, yet it does.

Attached: 1526587766507.jpg (200x210, 6K)

people dumped their presale airdropped tokens when deposit was enabled on upbit just now. i warned you guys last week.

there will be another dump when binance opens deposit. don't say i didn't warn you when it happens.

they "can be issued" but it doesnt mean that they will release 20% each year, nigga pls, dont fud your own coin

Attached: chrome_2018-06-26_16-35-43.png (622x197, 57K)

any idea when it can happen?

yeah, according to the wp it could be 0% up to 20%

my crystal ball says by the end of this week

>muh samsung partnership

You morons actually believed this?

Are you just pretending to be dero?

wtf is dero

chu mean homie

Attached: 1_U-d2ZJAm7VhGVWG67XlLCw.png (1412x806, 894K)

You smoke cones? You drink VB in your undies on the lawn? You live in Lavington?
Dero

Congratulations, you fell for the gook smoke and mirrors trick. These sort of "ceremonies" are extremely common in Asia and they usually don't amount to nor mean shit.

the worst part about holding this shitcoin is when it pumps it's usually because these amazing news creating smoke mirrors for whales to dump on you at some point

hehehehe chu mean they have MOU with every company in korea, I got justed beyond means

Not FUDing. Informing. There is a difference.
People measure the coins valuation by marketcap.
I do it by market share and try to predict the overall market growth. If ICON fails to capture a bigger market share but the token supply increases the price will stay low for quite some time.
I'm banking on ICON capturing bigger market share and on total market cap of crypto increasing and thus predict that ICX is going to go up eventually.
Market cap and token supply alone tell you nothing. I agree with that.
The company valuation in crypto is a really really hard thing to get/guess.
Unless I'm overlooking something.
I think that ICX is going to blow up and I think it's a solid project, even though it has problems and some of them, sometimes are worrying. But all of the projects are so young that right now we can't say with more than 50% certainty who will win this rat race.

Attached: 1528846803674.png (441x240, 40K)

you fell for multiple memes here beloved.
>MOU
means dogshit and asians have been doing these for ages to attract dumb western retail attractors. look how many omisego and vechain got of these. its all air.
>theloop
its the private motherchain and cx has zero to do with this specific use case nigga even when they connect together

What about chain id. It’s used to login to banks. And it’s actually the only option they will have to use online banking in sk soon

This. And it probably wasnt even intended to scam westerners but rather other Koreans. It's just that white people are such megacucks who think everybody is honest they fell for it like the naive retards they are.

NO NO NO STOP IT GUYS I NEED TO SELL MY BAGS

Why shouldn't it? Fatal error occured in their smart contract and they tried to cover up the fact, that such a code is immuteable and therefore cannot be fixed. On top of that epic gook shitshow, a crazy amount of tokens got unlocked.

Also koreans can't code for shit. They're actually worse than pajeets. Anyone who's ever seen korean code knows this.

We love kimchi and we love our beloved korean crypto. We are the icx marines and we will not fucking sell

still at least 6 months until enough people moves on away from crypto and the prices drop low enough to consider rebuying

i accidentally a icon

Why are you buying? shill me