Attached: wtf.png (847x798, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGCrHeOTr0
youtube.com/watch?v=TJYvd7HP9bk
airvisual.com/world-air-quality-ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGCrHeOTr0

youtube.com/watch?v=TJYvd7HP9bk

Attached: this is epic.png (397x578, 331K)

Poland like to burn coal

In more ways than one.

aint explaining to you jack shit, mutt asshole kurwa.

Why are slavshits so keen on destroying the environment?

Ahaahha
Good luck with that American coal deal, dipshits

Poland is unexplainable.

but why?

Is this supposed to be air pollution or what it doesn't make sense

Looks like Pristina is a little, heh, dirty.

airvisual.com/world-air-quality-ranking

Air quality index. Lower is better.

I guess it's based on different parameters, the wiki on cities with worst air pollution differs a lot

we want our current homeland to closely resemble our past homeland

Attached: Isengard_after.jpg (1919x798, 229K)

okay I googled it since you idiots didn't answer me, it has to do with prehistoric heating, being poor, and not wanting to use Russian gas (lol)
what a fucking retarded reason, I don't understand why people don't just use wood instead of coal for heating but whatever

Because coal is only kind of fossil fuel Poland have.
Obviously, coal mining industry is huge, and polish government afraid to implement any anti-air pollution laws because coal mines will not vote for them in next election.

Godspeed.

They sure do

Attached: 1500119887844.png (714x802, 863K)

Me in the 3rd spot

E*stern Europe

care to explain why you are there? would love to know

this desu

they are British

Attached: 1525867052076.png (363x431, 13K)

That's what they get for using coal to get energy. They need to be introduced to the marvels of nuclear power.

Do you really expect me to believe that girl is a native briton?

Kinda surprised Jakarta below rank 40th. Personally, it's should be in rank 20th and up.

because the wiki uses an average while this data is for today

add me to the Jow Forums4chan post

You mean those rocks painted black that you called Coal and then sell to our German benefactors?

>Poland get nuclear power plant
>shitty mechanic fucks somthing up/ruskies sabotage/other unpredictiple shit than can occur because its located in Poland
>have polluted air and new stalker:call of Kraków

it's actually pretty simple
>nobody can afford proper fossil fuels due to mines being shut down and such extracts being in short supply
>forcibly importing these goods from all over the world despite having the largest supply of coal on the continent
>people forced to burn plastic and other trash in their furnaces which end up releasing hazardous chemicals into the atmosphere, especially in winter
>the furnaces and chimneys also become dirty as a result which makes it even worse
>nobody uses already made solutions such as sorbent r1 and other tools to prevent the accumulation of smog and to help the efficiency and lifespan of furnaces and chimneys

coal doesn't cause cyanide among other things to get into there
also it's used for heating in limited quantities because nobody can really afford it