Why the fuck are alt-rights triggered by the Gillete commercial?

Just saw the ad, it was harmless af.
The problems the ad tackled were wife beating, cat-calling, raping and fights. Aren't these "nigger behaviour".

I literally dont understand. Why is calling out to act as a civilized man bad?

Attached: woji.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nDs84E3BQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're very fragile about their masculinity, if you haven't noticed. The vast majority are also closet homosexuals and weeaboos.

Americans live in perpetual state of outrage and it doesn't take a lot to set them off. There's not a single American who doesn't have some form of a victim complex.

I just didn't like it because I don't need to be told not to grope women, of course the alt rights think it's part of the jewish conspiracy.

America has raised this generation in a culture of outrage at anything that you deem as insulting

They are manly man (without beard, a lot of fat, babyface and never had any sex) who feel very threatened in their masculinity.

I don't watch television, but it's probably fine.

>ME STRONG MAN
>ME NO LIKE COMMERCIAL THAT TELL ME IM RETARDED APE
>BE A NORMAL, CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING? NO THATS FOR SOYBOYS

Get out of Kosovo, It is rightful Serbian land.

Attached: IRA_0.jpg (1338x809, 620K)

They think its attacking their masculinity, which I didnt know was about beating the shit out of other people.

The advertisement said a some men were doing a good job iirc

I just wonder why they depicted white men as the bad guys and blacks and Arabs as the good ones, when blacks and Arabs are the most misogynistic group of people.

Attached: file.png (688x568, 222K)

I didn't like it because it's obvious that corporations are fundamentally immoral and as a result their preaching of morals is insincere. Alt-right people however are mad because they think being a shitty person is manly.

Attached: image.jpg (802x905, 94K)

>saying "don't assault women" equates to attacking masculinity

nice one, pierre

Ulster is British you fenian pikey fuck

Ulster never was and never will be British ypu angloid tramp. UP DA RA

That's a pretty shitty attempt to save face considering all the alt right talking heads didn't complain about minorities being the voice of reason in the commercial. What they instead complained about was about how those soy boys were oppressing those poor chad whites by telling them not to rape women and beat up children, the true measure of a man.

No, not really. You have the white dad that separates the two kids fighting, and the other white kids dividing the other kids fighting.
The black father telling his daughter to be strong ACTUALLY IMPLIES women are more harrased in black communities. And the black dude dividing other black dudes and making them respect eahc other is a given, cuz it would not make sense for a white one to do it

fuck up you proddy cunt

>af
Way to blow your cover, idiot.

>wife beating, cat-calling, raping and fights
>bad

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

If you live in a homogenous society and have not experienced the very real over-representation of immigrants in your crime statistics you won't see a problem with the commersial.

Stefan Molyneux makes a point of it giving the wrong description of the problems:
youtube.com/watch?v=6nDs84E3BQI

Picrel is a small collection of stats on assault rapes in Sweden showing a HUGE over-representation of non-European immigrants.

Empathy towards people not looking like ourselves is proven to be lesser. This means huge risks in multi-cultural societies if the resources becomes scarser. Sure, it may seem silly to reason as if humans are just another animal but WE ARE!

Attached: 1534954867174.png (913x609, 343K)

>Stefan Molyneux
stopped reading there

Whoever directed that commercial clearly doesn't know how to PR. What you get is a commercial framed so poorly that it sends a completely different message to the audience. Big companies really need to start hiring good PR managers.

Cromwell was right to put you ungrateful papist dogs down.
It's six miles from bangor to donaghadee

America is a prime example of people getting outraged on the most asinine things.
They also have a condition of misplaced patriotism.

>stopped reading there
Cuz your smart right?

Repeat the same mistakes that "multi-cultural" societies are doing then (they ALL become segregated and hostile towards each other!).

The past 50 years of the human race's BILLION year old evolution is fueled by oil - stored energy - and it will run out. If we don't have a replacement by then you can expect natural instincts to resurface!

Attached: 1543342706319.png (560x292, 313K)

>reading comprehension
That was my point Jan

Can you link me to those comments?

Look at the original videos comment. The top comment is some " my wife's son quip". You are living in willful ignorance at this point.

I don't see anything about raping women and beating up children being the true measure of a man.

Attached: Untitled.png (825x841, 76K)

Stupid Shitllette company lmao.

What I don't understand is that people mistake the actual abstract values in the video for some kind of admission on Gillette's part that they actually believe anything they say in that video, and aren't just trying to sell more razors.

After all, the market they are trying to sell to are millennial men and women who were educated in post-colonial and critical race studies.

Big ol yikes

Don’t watch tv or ads so I really don’t care. This is fabricated outrage without a doubt.

The assumption that men must be taught not to do these things is offensive. If you don't resent the insinuation you're way too passive or way too stupid that it went over your head. Aside from that we're being preached to by a company whose product is completely unrelated to social issues.

The term "Toxic masculinity" is a demonetization of masculinity in general. Boys and men are rambunctious and more aggressive. These things are not bad in and of themselves. Boys are being treated like defective girls.

Women can also be pretty toxic. I would argue Female on female bullying is far more frequent and far more insidious than males. With guys it's a brief bout of punching at it's worse with women it's prolonged torture of character and reputation attacks.

I'm not alt-right or triggered and mostly playing devil's advocate I actually don't care and found it funny.

Attached: 1330032195001.png (406x376, 11K)