Had to buy btc with a kyc exchange...

Had to buy btc with a kyc exchange. Slowly getting to the capital gains cap in my country and I want to disconnect all my crypto from my name before it gets there.

Heres what im thinking of doing: buy a laptop
with cash.

Buy monero and move it off exchange to a wallet one. Then from wallet one, move it to wallet two in small chunks or varying sizes.

Moving to wallet one as gvt can get transfer info from exchange but then from wallet two to wallet three I can just say I stopped using the wallet and lost key.

Then from wallet 3 move to wallet 4 on the laptop and carry on with my trading but only do it on new accounts on exchanges with no KYC and on tor.

What do yous think? How the fuck do I hide my money?

Attached: monero - Copy.png (500x500, 32K)

The taxbear come and rape you in the ass brah. Just pay it.

Well, yeah that is a solid plan. The real problem is that you have to cash out through localbitcoin / localethereum / localmonero etc. Then you have to wash / launder that money in order to get it to your bank account. THAT is the hard part.

Move from kyc exchange to non kyc exchange. move from exchange 2 to a new wallet, then use a mixer to a new wallet. Done.

By the way, your wallet 3 plan is terrible. As soon as the funds move from wallet 3 it becomes obvious the key is not lost.

ye tips on that pls

how to get cash back into bank?

or is it impossible and i should stick under 10k a year and hoard rest under mattress?

>localbitcoin
This is now kyc as well.

>uhh I lost my key uhh
don't tell them in the first place you stupid fuck

anonymous and safe fiat on ramps are basically nonexistent today

This is true, but that doesn't matter. Which country? They'll only even care or notice once you start depositing large sums into your account. Example: In the US you will have CTRs filed against you the moment you deposit >10k or buy >10k in gold, etc. Also SARs at their discretion which is virtually a guarantee even around 1-2k. Then if you come in under 10k frequently enough they'll slap you with structuring.

But they don't know or care about your crypto until then. What happens if someone buys something with crypto and sells it with cash later? Nothing really. The problem then becomes So your realistic choices are
1) pay your taxes and do what you want with your money
2) don't pay your taxes but you can never invest it basically and can only use it for living expenses and buying a bunch of televisions etc

I'd say follow the law personally but this is a realistic assessment, KYC on ramps or not

whats is SARs

suspicious activity report. basically the US government doesn't want you using cash because it's harder to track (supposedly because of terrorism) so whenever banks are obligated to file SARs at their discretion whenever you do something "out of the ordinary"

So if you're a NEET and you deposit $1000 in cash every other week they might start filing SARs and you should assume that they are. Or if you earn $500/month at your Burger King job and deposit $5621.75 with no explanation.

That said an SAR is not a big deal and the government is essentially inundated with them. 99% won't be looked at. But if you're out there committing crimes, they can look at these after the fact and see oh, user Smith has been doing something we consider to be shady... (even if it's legit)

I say "cash" but this includes anything without an explanation incl electronic transfers, so e.g. a transfer from coinbase might trigger an SAR

ok so if im UK and capital gains tax is only after £11,000 excess a year

i can be fine depositing this and hodling rest in crypto? (and pay tax if i need more than £11k that year) or cash under mattress situation

i don't know anything about the UK but if it's like the US you'll have to claim/report that amount even if you don't have a tax liability / don't owe anything on it

but 11k is so small that they probably barely care no matter what, especially if you have a normal job/income

Use qvolta.com for KYC you need only phone number... They have over 50 withdrawal methods. Still no traffic becose is hidden under rock until they finish IOS and android apps... You welcome

Fuck cashing out

I believe you haven't understood monero.
You only need one wallet. Every monero transaction is anonymous.
You can buy monero and send it to your wallet. Then you can send your coins to your anonymous exchange account.
No one can track from which address the coins came from.

you have to do multiple transactions as a single one may be traceable. 3 should do it

No. Monero transactions are anonymous.

there's some technical reason that a single hop may be traceable, look into it. i don't remember it off of the top of my head but there's no harm in paying 3 more cents for a few extra txs

Maybe before RingCT, because you could see the amount sent in the blockchain. But now one tx should be safe.

I been selling my alts and going into XMR. This is a sure bet long hold. With the purge of shit coins going on this one will stand tall.

the whole point of monero is that you can't fucking see the funds moving, brainlet. this is not a transparent ledger, this is actual digital cash.

honestly I don't think depositing 1000 every other week will trigger a SAR. It honestly is up to the discretion of the teller whether or not to submit a SAR. If its like 5k and over and someone goes back to check your history and finds a bunch of similar transactions that resemble structuring then yeah, you're gonna get a SAR. But they usually won't bother will smaller cash transactions even if they are frequent