Explain this, UK

explain this, UK

Attached: 14157.jpg (1200x1335, 339K)

UK is cancelled, no explanation needed.

Chav + lvl80 slag

her hips look deformed

They aren't. She has ass implants which is why her legs and hips look disproportionally small.

She got all those procedures done, but couldn't be bothered to get a foundation her shade? Whack.

it's /tv/ thing

Me on the right

Never skip leg day.

Some women have weird ass hips like that

Attached: 1504367787752.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Attached: 1547994398056.jpg (1200x1335, 532K)

Attached: nintchdbpict000362643474.jpg (960x1709, 140K)

scroll the picture quickly while enlarged and the wall will stay the same.

he looks gay/noncey

>ass implants
no

Is she white or just changed her appearance like Ariana Grande to look non-white?

>ass implants
are you fucking blind? see

She has even admitted to getting ass implants

The working class people of london were able to buy their houses for cheap and then buy mansions out of london after selling them

They became rich, but still uneducated and low class albeit now witjout even a strong sense of community as they had in london

Consequently they became exagerated consumer drones who waste money on designer clothes, cosmetics and cars.

I have to learn to look for shit like this more often. What's wrong with the circle near her arm though?

When do i get a gf like this?

the wall just at her arm looks slightly curved down

wahey

Attached: deano.jpg (1033x679, 475K)

I'm seeing these lip injections everywhere now; am I the only one who doesn't find them appealing at all? This is a trend I simply don't understand.

>ass
>implants

literally garage surgery

The working class bricklayer look

Deanos are the new Chavs except they have this weird complex where they think they are too good to still be called traditional working class but no for a fact they can't ascend from their current position into higher social tiers.

Why is it so true, my mate went to work in london for 5 years and came back looking like this.

HOLY SHIT.

Dean'os house is the same colour as his face.

Attached: 1528399235090.jpg (960x704, 168K)

These people are the new Chavs and new build homes are the new council tower flats from the 80s.

We’re not so different after all.
I studied business for a while and every 2nd wannabe sales worker had one of those Armani watches

HIPS AND NIPS
I GOTTA MAKE IT SEXY

Attached: 1537355411670.jpg (960x720, 123K)

british women and their natural struggle to reach somewhat near beauty, still looking for their champion, tho

>Wanting to be in sales

I have absolutely never understood people that want to pursue careers in sales. The entire job is based around being pushy, false charisma and obnoxious sycophancy. Half the time they're poorly informed of their own product and can't actually offer any relevant statistical information on their product. I manage a pharmacy/market and I'm sometimes purposefully rude to salesmen for not knowing shit about their product and often just end up ordering from their management who can rattle off product ins and outs instantaneously. Sales doesn't often even pay particularly well, at least not in two industries I've worked in. Seems like a career for narcissists with fleeting egos.

Attached: dancing cat.jpg (230x285, 12K)

These people were more than likely raised on reality television maybe coming from single parent homes as a way to compensate for lack of masculine role model in their early life.

We call them snelle jongens or “fast boys”.
They’re sociopaths that like the idea of conning people in exchange for money competing against their own peers at ‘the office’.
Things like sales targets, salary based on performance, etc appeal to them

>They’re sociopaths that like the idea of conning people in exchange for money competing against their own peers at ‘the office’.
>Things like sales targets, salary based on performance, etc appeal to them

Meanwhile their employer is conning them by forcing extra labor out of them through internal competition.

Attached: homer.jpg (322x433, 47K)

A guy I lived with worked at a place that sold programmers to IT companies. If they managed to make a ‘sale’ their personal themesong would play on the office and they kept a big screen in the office that kept track of everyone’s sales.

>If they managed to make a ‘sale’ their personal themesong would play on the office and they kept a big screen in the office that kept track of everyone’s sales.

Cringe and gaypilled. I enjoy being rude to these fuckwits and complaining to their bosses how they failed to sell me products.

The UK sounds like such an odd place, nobody here cares how you get your money or where you start from.

They are not people. They don’t feel shame or any negative emotions for that matter. At least not when another human is mean to them.

company I worked at for a bit had big ass buttons for when you would complete a sale.
1 button for 100k+ deal, 1 for 250k+ etc. It would play loud music and even drop confetti for when you hit the biggest scale.

Sometimes, though rarely, someone would hit the jackpot twice a day and I can't imagine something more frustrating than that happening, while you've had jackshit all day.

You don't think about being an asshole at all, you just want to outdo your coworkers.

white women have hips that stick out downwards like pear

Maybe not the ones you've dealt with. I've seen them get angry to the point of yelling when I've called them out and told them to leave for pulling shit like trying to change pricing, add additional product or flat out lying about the shit their selling.

It's a relatively well paying job for somebody who's extroverted and charismatic but didn't do well in school.
In a word Chad

Average sales pay in the US is $40,000 in the US. That's pretty shit pay DESU. I made that much working as a clerk 20 hours a week and driving for Uber another 18 hours a week when I was first out of school.

>he doesn't know about twirlywurly britbong bricks

They get angry as hell if you interfere with their income. But it’s not a personal anger, more like a defense mechanism.
At least that’s my observation. The guy wouldn’t be bothered by anyone such as his gf of 5 years finding out about him cheating. But another coworker that threatened to rat his malpractice out almost made him go postal
Over here sales is the only thing you can do without a degree (while still studying) that pays a full adult wage so to say.
I mean I worked as a butcher and delivery guy for €15/hour while sales chads can make €250 per day conning a few people.

>I mean I worked as a butcher and delivery guy for €15/hour while sales chads can make €250 per day conning a few people.

If €250 daily is average in Europe then sales are pretty fucking different there. Salesfags here, aren't at least on average compensated that well.

In this scenario sales refers to signing people up for lottery, phone, magazine, charity, etc subscriptions. They pay a lot of money like €50 per score.
I once applied to such a job and they wanted me to hand out ‘free’ newspapers in exchange for people signing up for a cheap 1 year subscription that silently turned into some monstrosity.
It sounds dumb as hell but if you focus old people and dumb looking people heaps of them will sign

These weak anglos cant compete with us. Thats why they voted brexit

I don't know how it is in the states, but sales (in the right industry) pays very well in the UK. Normally you'll have a low base salary but the potential to earn a lot of extra money in commisison. I have a friend who's in his early 20s and earning £60k per year (twice the London average), simply because of his personality. Some people earn more than £100k too. Not bad for something that doesn't require a degree or any skills beyond being extraverted

Your friend has that typical lad voice I bet. Uses fs in place of th

>In this scenario sales refers to signing people up for lottery, phone, magazine, charity, etc subscriptions. They pay a lot of money like €50 per score.
I once applied to such a job and they wanted me to hand out ‘free’ newspapers in exchange for people signing up for a cheap 1 year subscription that silently turned into some monstrosity. It sounds dumb as hell but if you focus old people and dumb looking people heaps of them will sign

These are exactly the same types of trash people the salesfags I've dealt with are. Also why I don't feel bad about ratting on them to their corporate peeps about them acting like little shits. Sounds the same as in the US, except here companies are greedier and just wouldn't pay them as much.

>£60k per year (twice the London average)
>Meaning the average Londoner makes £30,000 / $38,000 USD
>Meanwhile London is one of the most expensive cities on earth

Jesus fuck how depressing.

Explains the uptick in crime. FUCK TORYS

In his defense a pound used to be $1.70.
But you’d be surprised how low wages really are in western-Europe. I think the median wage over here is €37k and that might as well be pre-tax

The irony is that these people absolutely DESPISE the wealthy and elite but have no problem getting into debt just so they can pretend to live a lifestyle they don't have on social media.

No shit

Everyone would prefer to be the king to the peasant, but that doesn’t stop people wanting to kill the king

I was just earlier bitching to my dad about how expensive California is but then remembered the average income around here is $56,000 USD or 49,000 Euros.

At least the nature where you live doesn't burst into flames every year though.

Attached: hill on fire.jpg (947x717, 606K)

Pure trash family but i would do this slag

Attached: 1523475461985.png (1000x700, 101K)

California is among the highest income areas in the world, and their taxes are only high when compared to some US states that rely on low taxes to draw in some companies from places like New York and California.
It doesnt compare to Europe at all.

I think our state taxes are still lower than most of Europe too. CA basically has subsidized/free healthcare if you're poor enough and a lot of the benefits Europe does but I make about $55,000 and still only paid I think about 8% state income tax.

Attached: 1547630784945.jpg (712x707, 60K)

He's a bit of a lad, true. In a rugby team, loves drinking, etc. But he's also a genuinely lovely bloke, and I think that helps with the sales. Actually I have the accent you describe, but he doesn't. Not sure why I have it really, as it's typical for London but I didn't grow up there

It's different for different boroughs, so an average City worker would be on more for sure. But we have all of the retail workers, cleaners etc who will normally be on less than £25k to keep down the average. If I were in their position I'd never stay in London, because you can get paid the same but live a much comfier life in other parts of the country, but lots of these people are foreigners who don't care about UK beyond London

>lower than most of Europe
All of Europe except maybe Switzerland which coincidentally has the highest consumer prices on the continent.

>If I were in their position I'd never stay in London, because you can get paid the same but live a much comfier life in other parts of the country, but lots of these people are foreigners who don't care about UK beyond London

It's the same with a lot of the immigrants here. One of my friends from an old job is a migrant from Mexico and worked here as a BMW mechanic for a few years. Didn't even make bad money, like $65,000 a year but had 3 kids and a wife to support which is absurdly difficult on that income in Los Angeles. Dude ended up moving to Oregon. Now works on trucks, makes slightly less money but is consistently amazed at how he now has hundreds of dollars left over after expenses every paycheck. Moving to big expensive cities as a poor immigrant is not how to become successful

Attached: 3f55a734-6f46-483b-b8fa-b6456c3348df-2019-Ram-1500-03.jpg (2987x1680, 772K)

>lvl80 slag
kek

>Moving to big expensive cities as a poor immigrant is not how to become successful
Immigrants don’t cluster in cities just to waste money or hold themselves back. Often they have no clue how the outside world works, have no community there, no network, no nothing.
On top of that in the US moving between LA and some smaller place can mean that the next time a tail light is broken he can get send back to Mexico

No single feature of this dude looks ugly so to speak of but overall he still looks ugly. How?

>On top of that in the US moving between LA and some smaller place can mean that the next time a tail light is broken he can get send back to Mexico

Contrary to what you see in movies that's not really how it works here ((((unless you're black))))

The absolute state of British construction

Is that girl even an Anglo? She looks like a pajeeta.

I have never seen such a thing in a movie but regardless it makes sense for undocumented immigrants to stick to places where they are relatively safe from deportation

How come the Deano meme never took off the sameway as Soyboys did?

Yeah I think there is the worry of being isolated in the new community. In London it's so multicultural that you're sure to find an expat group of some sort, no matter which country you come from. Move to some comfy little town in bumfuck nowhere and it'll just be regular Brits, so foreigners know they'll be the odd one out if they move. Some are happy with this and make efforts to integrate into a new community, but most prefer living in their bubble in London

Oregon is like 20% Mexican

Jesus, a digital slave market.

I’m just explaining why those dumb immigrants stick to familiar places rather than moving to unknown territory with a slightly better income-cost ratio

Blade Runner Nederlands

Soyboys are easier to mock

Deanos come across as more normal and less flawed. Soyboys are fucking trainwrecks.

Yfw realized this is how all your relevant companies work?

They don’t even sell people. They sell their recruitment services, basically an empty promise they might find someone for them.
Deanos are normal. They’re the most normal people around.
People that mock them are snobs.

Yeah deano is peak normie really

>Yfw realized this is how all your relevant companies work?

Not particularly if you run a business or are some sort of professional that can set prices. And no fields I've worked in have you cut into internal staffs work for competition.

>They sell their recruitment services, basically an empty promise they might find someone for them.
It really sound like we are living in a sort of cyberpunk world. Hell, the 2008 economic crisis was basically created out of selling broken promises; countless real lives ruined due to greedy false agreements swapped around between a handful of bankers. Makes the tulip market crash seem like a children's game.

Deano is pretty much what normalfags aspire to be and I guess our version of Chad. I just think it is so odd that none of them have a shred of individuality.

No, Deano is just peak normal

I genuinely worry about you if you think he’s a Chad

They are chads. They’re definitely the socially succesful bunch among normalfags. Just because they don’t resemble all the memes about Chad on Jow Forums doesnt mean they are not exactly that.
Deano has the job, the car and the gf. He can mock both people that are still in university while he already has his life figured out and look down on people that work with their hands.

for me? it's the slag's sister

Beautiful description user

Deano is a massive lad, and a legend to his mates.
At 5.30pm, he drives his Audi A5 home, careful not to scratch it 'cause it's on a really expensive lease. But it's worth it 'cause checkout the bluetooth capabilites.
He opens the door (which still has the film on the windows) of his new build in suburbia. He drops his M&S carrier bag on the floor; he'll save the percy pigs for later.
His girlfriend looks up from her phone, quickly closing tindr.
>Hey babe, how was your day?
>Hey babe, great cheers, me and Danny had a right laff on one of the viewings and I'm in line to get a 2k raise if I keep these sales figures up.
His girlfriend looks away disinterestedly, thinking of the Chad from tindr she's chatting up. Deano is glad she bought this barefaced lie and hopes his lie was good enough to cover his affar with Tina, some slut from the estate agents.
Deano swanks into the pristine kitchen, opens his bare cupboards, pulls out the only item in the cupboard - worcester sauce. He douses his ready meal and chucks it into the pristine oven (still with film on the window).
Deano swings into the back room, a bare beige room that stinks of new carpet. It has a 65" TV in the corner with a slimline ps4 sat beside.
>Deano is a master at fifa.
All his mates agree he's the don, especially at long shots and especially after a couple of stellas. Deano the don.
>Deano the don!
Shouts one of his mates as deano logs on
>Fucking Danny!
Shouts deano back, his girlfriend in the next room rolls her eyes as she sends another suggestive snapchat to all contacts.
Deano goes on to win the match 17-10 and his league chances are looking great.
The oven timer goes off and deano sprints back to the kitchen, he pours the sludge onto a pristine plate (still has sticker on the bottom).
He pokes his head into the lounge and offers his gf some, knowing she'll refuse.
>No thanks, I'm eating out with the girls
His girlfriend half lies, she breaks into a smile as she walks out of the door

90% of my sunday football team lives exactly like this, except maybe the cuckolding part

Disgusting, I know people exactly like this.

Accurate aside from deano getting cheated on

mow your lawn, chavs!

So from my understanding daeno's are just lower class chavs that aspire to be upper class?

They're a lot more polite and less violent compared to chavs, like they aren't going to ask you for a cigarette and then when you stop your bike they punch you in the face
deano would probably never do that