Just a reminder that we went form 7.5k to 20k in just 3 weeks... anything is possible

Just a reminder that we went form 7.5k to 20k in just 3 weeks... anything is possible

Attached: Capture.png (1176x648, 36K)

Yeah 6200 to 1000 in one week could be possible too.

yeah, during the bubble mania

Checked and confirmed. We are going right back up shortly. Daytraders will be rekt

i'd rather have this happen then slowly bleed all year long. at least a megadump get's it over with and it's pretty lulzy to see happen in real time

not possible

cant go under $5,800 for any significant amount of time. miners dont sell below $6k guara-fucking-teed.

any breach will return to norm once sale pressure is lost.

fucking economics

i remember see a chart that showed a very similar statement. if anyone can find it that would be epic but basically it showed that with bitcoin you're in the red for like 30-40 weeks out of the year. then most gains are acquired in 1-5, or 3 weeks like you said

>not possible
I will show you
>whale here

the sad thing is there are people who legitimately believe things like this. You have no idea how delusional bag holders are

post address

How can the chart lie?

Yeah, that's why it is called a bubble.

You're gonna be disappointed then. 2 years, minimum.

Do you think most of the volume is from miners actively selling newly-minted coins? Fuck no, most coins were minted when BTC was much cheaper and the amount of electricity spent on them was also vastly lower. There are plenty of people who could drop this bitch to 1k and still be in the green.

Lightning doesn’t strike twice son. Have you thought about buying some stocks after the recent correction. You know these things have real economic value.

Attached: 61CEC114-CB18-4465-8404-0623BFA770AC.jpg (281x215, 22K)

>coinbase reported 1Bn in profit for 2017
>bitfinex worked the books for at least 2Bn
>Ripple made god knows how much, give it 2Bn
>Binance are sitting happy too
>miners made quite a few Bn's themselves
>mega-whales made a few Bn's here and there, as a total

players like these have enough ammo to suppress the market and fleece the public HARD.
we might have to sit 2018 out, but then again, it has always been a patience game.

thing is those who suppress it wont suppress it forever, as then no new buyers come. so at some point they will start another parabolic to attract more buyers.

this is for all you megabrainlets the go on and on about muh mining. i hope it goes to 3k so you're all eternally btfo

Attached: 1528846829076.jpg (750x1011, 293K)

crypto is here to stay imo, but we might need to be mindful of large hedge funds and institutional entities as well.

they will hound up lobby-groups and media machines to ensure they get a piece of the pie... on a grand discount.
once done, they can use the same mechanisms to fomo in the retail.

>some stocks after the recent correction. You know these things have real economic value.

very debatable these days

>allzit takes is a lil elbow grease

Attached: A7A1950C-5A00-477A-B139-CE13FC93346E.png (378x349, 37K)

It went up so quick because the demand was fucking huge. Don't ask me where the demand came from last novemeber/december but it's completely fucking non existant now. So, no, it isn't possible.

>I don't know what happened but it definitely won't happen again

Attached: 1528393845064.gif (500x567, 1.84M)