Is this common in your country

flag, yes

Attached: 21.jpg (1136x640, 95K)

road works are lazy here so yeah. there's a pothole in my town that's been around sense the 1900s

>hole stays exactly the same size after 24 years

If only that were true for both the road and the woman.

Yes. Some potholes in Buenos Aires are like moon's craters.

not common, may happen in super rural areas though

nope. it will be fixed within 1-2 days

why not doing any initiative to fix it?

Fake, they probably swap the kid with the women and add a black/white filter on the first pic. There's no way the buildings, grass height and the rocks in the pit stay exactly the same after 24 years.

No way this hole would have the same size in 25 years

How many times has that poor jpg been compressed

Attached: b67de023.jpg (1000x563, 86K)

Yes, the bureaucracy makes everything too slow (not that slow though). The only way to fix those messes quickly is by doing it yourself (when a private contractor is hired, the thing is done in no time, but when the State is involved, it takes ages).

which hole are we talking about?

yes, roads here are horrible

the camera angle and focal length is different

call your city government and complain

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Don't you have any guns?

That’s terrible

But car ownership it isn't a pinnacle of your culture? I thought you maintained the roads the best possible.

Our roads are holes with little patches of asphalt between them. One time my step father bursted the 4 tires and broke the suspension at once.

Why do you think Americans drive pickup trucks and SUVs?

It's a combination of things
>we have a ton of roads
>a lot of them go between different jurisdictions, meaning the quality varies
>large trucks and semi trucks are incredibly common
>variable, often extreme weather makes designing a long lasting road hard
>most americans will bitch endlessly at a tax increase to pay for infrastructure
Some states have really well maintained roads though. Utah is amazing for this.

Fake as shit. That would've gotten way worse in 24 years.

idk there isnt even a road in my street

No

There's simply too much land to cover, it's impossible to have 10/10 roads everywhere.
Germany has the same problem, shit is a mess over there

no because in the mind of a yank, paying to fix the roads is communism

So, you are just as bad as us. But most of us don't have the money to cars with offroad capabilities. We fuck the little european cars in the holes.

It quite literally is. Never ask bureaucrats to do something the private sector can do 10x better and cheaper.

Attached: Untitled.png (960x672, 1.05M)

How that work? Someone has to pay for it. Our roads are as thin as 1 cm. Any rain can destroy it.

Philipines has enough territory to do that? You don't have to build a ton of bridges to conect the islands?

cringe
and you can expect them to get worse with your new government

Not at all. PT stole money from everything.

It's not so much communism as much as they want the roads to be fixed, but they don't want to pay the government to fix the roads

Yes, but because the entire country is one big suburbia because idiots refuse to live in small compact skyscraper cities, which would allow for better amenities and transportation.

Attached: 004i_dse16.png (1900x867, 1.67M)

No, they are always fixing the roads. For better or worse since there's always roadwork going on somewhere in the city.

i don't know if is the cheap material they use or is the ground itself but here you won't see a good road last more than some months. when it gets cold or starts raining the roads fall apart.

Yeah some roads are actually well kept and are really nice and you will turn onto another street that is basically congo tier

No tb h sometimes the fix roads that they were already fine

this

not necessarily, there was a whole in front of my house for 20 years that remained literally unchanged

>living in an apartment instead of house
eww