Upfiring?

WHAT IS UPFIRING?

>Upfiring is an incentivized P2P file-sharing desktop application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring allows users to earn cryptocurrency in the form of Upfiring tokens (UFR) by seeding files. The movement of UFR and files on the network is mediated by smart contracts, allowing for trustless exchanges to occur.

Attached: 09913273-C65E-4629-8474-9C7D3C2EFDBF.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Where do you even buy this garbage?

It didnt work the first two shill campaigns you made for this garbage. What makes you discord retards think it will work this time?

Not really a shill campaign.
I’m just trying to figure out where you buy it.

>Implying them 'paying' you in crypto is even relevant when there's no reason for someone to buy that crypto off of you
And if the token somehow benefits you in pirating shit, you might as well just buy a fucking VPN at that point

>Accidentally switched IPs early for you to shill where to buy it
WHOOPS

So, paid torrenting?

That's... actually more useful than the majority of the shitcoins on this board

I don't see how it's any more useful than just buying a VPN to download shit off of a public tracker, or just use a private tracker like a smartie. What value does the token even have?

LMAO are you still bagholding this shit? All the way from fucking January? OH NONO NONONONO AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHA

As near as I can tell, the purpose of the token isn't to anonymize you... Though that is a side effect of encrypting the data

The problem with torrenting is nobody wants to seed. If you trustlessly pay seeders, it motivates them. Faster/better torrenting.

>If you trustlessly pay seeders, it motivates them.
There still needs to be something to give the token itself value

but no one wants to pay for content
there's practically no demand

You need the token to decrypt the files. Earning money gives you an incentive to seed files, the rarer the file the higher you can set the cost to download. You can also seed a file that you've paid to download to recoup costs. So no morr trying to hunt down hard to find torrents and joining private tracker groups and maintaining seed ratios. UFR simply forces people to get their torrents out there to as many people as possible.

Bought the bottom about two weeks ago. Fucking comfy hold! v1.0.0 being released soon and new exchanges by Q3!

This used to be one of the more agressive pajeet shill scams. I was really close to buying. Glad I didn't.

>token itself needs value
True. As it stands now the UFR token is the only option for using the their client. If people start torrenting with it the value will go up...

You aren't paying for content, you're paying for bandwidth. Example:

>download movie, it costs 5 UFR
>torrent is very fast with lots of seeders, but I want to be a cheapfag and get it free
>seed after completion, and earn back your 5 UFR
>"free"

I'm not a shill for this shitcoin but I think it's an interesting concept

t. Upfiring discord shill group

Attached: kek.jpg (258x195, 11K)

>pajeet
If you did the tiniest bit of research you'd find out that their team is compromised 100% of American white dudes.

>low supply
>alpha comes out in 3 weeks
You'd be a brainlet not to get in. Then again this is the board that shills chainlink, so I expect nothing less

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-091719.png (1440x2560, 882K)

No, there was a discord of pajeets paying people to shill it on this board. Fuck off and die.

Uhh guys I really think I should buy some of this shitcoin

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 17.18.55.png (408x422, 18K)

>implying there isn't a discord of pajeets for nearly every new shitcoin

>down 95%, sitting at 2k sat floor for months
>1.0 release soon, active AMERICAN devs
>tiny cap

oh shit, this again
bull run imminent

Wut, thought their team was completely anonymous

The volume is up like crazy, why??

COSS and Cryptopia.

Might be used on some torrents but I wanna see the market cap fall below 1 million first before buying in.

COSS has a promo.

thanks, I thought that was accumulation

It's one of those coins that might be used on a small scale and moon but probably won't.

HOLOCHAIN
OO
LL
OO
CC
HH
AA
II
NN

bought this at $0.65. next bullrun it will go up to $2. cap it

>next bullrun it will go up to $2

Next bullrun in a couple years all the new alts will go parabolic, all the old alt will just continue to be dead

Hey man didn't you get the memo: current targets are ADST and TRAC also Plox is a fucking idiot lmao fuck you plox and fuck your shitty discord, kid.